Autobuyer Lists

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic

#51 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:05 AM

Well, before Abrosia existed, most autobuyers relied on manual lists anyways. I put the manual list option in the program so that people who have their own lists can use the program in the traditional manner. So I'm fine with if people want to share their own lists, on the condition that it wasn't generated using our database (we get nothing in return if you bypass our advanced member requirements like this). The list must be your own, not ripped from some other site either.

You'll still be contributing to the construction of the ABing lists anyways by pricing the items, and exploring items that stock in the shops you visit.

#52 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:07 AM

Well, before Abrosia existed, most autobuyers relied on lists anyways. I put the manual list option in the program so that people who have their own lists can use the program in the traditional manner. So I'm fine with if people want to share their own lists, on the condition that it wasn't generated using our database (we get nothing in return if you bypass our advanced member requirements like this). The list must be your own, not ripped from some other site either.

You'll still be contributing to the construction of the ABing lists anyways by pricing the items, and exploring items that stock in the shops you visit.

HE has spoken, and thus it shall be done.

And Waser will know if the list was made via our databases ;)

#53 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:08 AM

HE has spoken, and thus it shall be done.

And Waser will know if the list was made via our databases ;)

Exactly. :p

#54 lueykang

lueykang
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:07 PM

wow. u got another site aber postin on a site with a better aber. lol. :p

#55 Jdogg82

Jdogg82
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:03 AM

Let me say that I love this site and this community but thus far I've been content to be a lurker. However, I'm not quite sure what it takes to become an "advanced member." Is the only way to buy a membership? I read something about 500 posts earlier in the thread and it seems like I can never access the parts of the site that would give me answers. If I become a contributor and acquire 500 posts does that also elevate my membership status?

Finally, until then, can I set Abrosia to shop a set of stores off of an AB list or is it a one shop only option?

Thanks in advance for any info.

#56 Blackout

Blackout
  • 411 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:11 AM

Let me say that I love this site and this community but thus far I've been content to be a lurker. However, I'm not quite sure what it takes to become an "advanced member." Is the only way to buy a membership? I read something about 500 posts earlier in the thread and it seems like I can never access the parts of the site that would give me answers. If I become a contributor and acquire 500 posts does that also elevate my membership status?

Finally, until then, can I set Abrosia to shop a set of stores off of an AB list or is it a one shop only option?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Umm you're a year late, the last post was May 2010....

#57 Jdogg82

Jdogg82
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:18 AM

I saw that. However this thread started in 2005 so I assumed it was a long-running thread.

Would you be more helpful if I started a new topic? I was attempting to be considerate and search for a thread O.T. before starting a new one.

#58 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:20 AM

There's nothing wrong with posting a valid question in a thread like this.

To answer your question, to get Advanced Member status you can either purchase a paid subscription or make 500 non-spam posts. Both of those give the same rank update.

#59 Jdogg82

Jdogg82
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:25 AM

There's nothing wrong with posting a valid question in a thread like this.

To answer your question, to get Advanced Member status you can either purchase a paid subscription or make 500 non-spam posts. Both of those give the same rank update.

Thank you. That helps a lot.

When using Abrosia I generally stick to one store and one AB list. As a new member is there a way to cycle through a couple of stores, shopping off an AB list, or are you limited to just the one OR the random database shopping?

#60 simplicity155

simplicity155
  • 310 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 08:01 PM

Thank you. That helps a lot.

When using Abrosia I generally stick to one store and one AB list. As a new member is there a way to cycle through a couple of stores, shopping off an AB list, or are you limited to just the one OR the random database shopping?

with basic membership all that occurs is that it turns on and then random abing occurs, dont know if there is a standard cycle that it goes through.
I dont think you really get the option of sticking to one shop, rather it changes in a 60minute cycle (think that was the default)

#61 GarenaMaster

GarenaMaster
  • 346 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2011 - 10:27 AM

i need too

#62 audrina

audrina
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 12:03 PM

i found some usefull lists through google

#63 GarenaMaster

GarenaMaster
  • 346 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2011 - 02:45 PM

http://www.neocodex....720&hl=ab lists

board closed

#64 Moo1

Moo1
  • 93 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 09:17 PM

http://www.neocodex.....php?app=itemdb

Just go there, pick a shop, set "Order By" to profit and copy a list of items down. Then deleted everything but the names of the items. I did that a few times today to make a few lists.

#65 crtitcmeerca

crtitcmeerca
  • 510 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:54 AM

I have some lists if you want them, i was using them before i became an advanced member. If you're interested in getting your hands on them, then just give me a PM and i'll try to get the lists to you. :)

#66 trixz1

trixz1
  • 89 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:54 AM

nice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users