35 replies to this topic

#1 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 09:25 PM

Read and learn. I saw a lot of this applied to me too :p
50 Things Girls should Know about Guys

1. Guys hate CENSOREDs.

2. "Hey, are you busy?" or "Are you doing something?" ~ two phrases guys open with to stop from stammering on the phone.

3. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.

4. Before they call, guys try to plan out a little about what they're gonna say so there aren't awkward pauses, but once he's on the phone he forgets it all and makes it up as he goes.

5. Guys go crazy over a girl's smile.

6. Guys will do anything just to get you to notice hi'm.

7. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend or ex love-interest. Unless they're goin for the let-her-complain-to-you-and-then-have-her-realize-how-wonderful-and-nice-you-are method.

8. A guy who likes you wants to be the only guy you talk to.

9. Boyfriends need to be reassured often that they're still loved.

10. Don't talk about your guy friends to your boyfriend.

11. Guys get jealous easily.

12. Guys are more emotional than they'd like people to think.

13. Giving a guy a hanging message like "You know what?!..uh...nevermind.." would make hi'm jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking. And he'll assume he did something wrong and he'll obsess about it trying to figure it out.

14. Guys are good flatterers when courting but they usually stammer when they talk to a girl they really like.

15. Guys hate asking parents for money to buy girls presents. So they come up with ideas like saving their lunch money for a week. But it never works because guys are always hungry so they end up asking the parents for money anyway. At least we try

16. Girls are guys' weaknesses.

17. Guys are very open about themselves.

18. It’s good to test a guy first before you trust hi'm. But don’t let hi'm wait too long.

19. Your best friend, whom your boyfriend seeks help from about his problems with you may end up being admired by your boyfriend.

20. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to hi'm. You don't need to give advice.

21. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.

22. Guys love you more than you love them if they are serious in your relationships.

23. Guys will brag about anything.

24. Guys use words like hot or cute to describe girls. We rarely use beautiful. If a guy uses that, he likes you.

25. Guys think WAY too much. One small thing a girl does, even if she doesn't notice it can make the guy think about it for hours, trying to figure out what it meant.

26. Guys seek for advice from girls not other guys. Because most guys think alike, so if 1 guy's confused, then we're all confused.

27. Any guy could write out a rulebook or advice book for flirting, but no guy can write out a book about relationships.

28. Try to be as straightforward as possible.

29. A guy has to experience rejection, because if he's too-good-never-been-busted, never been in love and hurt, he won't be mature and grown up.

30. If the guy does something stupid in front of the girl, he will think about it for the next
couple days or until the next ti'me he spends ti'me with the girl.

31. No matter how much guys talk about asses and boobs, personality is key.

32. Guys learn from experience not from the romance books that girls read and take as their basis of experience.

33. Guys worry about the thin line between being compassionate and being whipped.

34. If a guy looks unusually calm and laid back, he's probably faking it and is spazzing inside.

35. When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl, he really is. Guys rarely say that.

36. When a guy asks you to leave hi'm alone, he's just actually saying, "Please come and listen to me."

37. Guys don't really have final decisions.

38. If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to hi'm. It doesn't happen that often, so when it does, you know something's up.

39. If your best guy friend seems to avoid you or is never around when you're with your boyfriend, he's probably jealous and likes you.

40. When a guy looks at you for longer than a second, he's definitely thinking something.

41. Guys like femininity not feebleness.

42. Guys don't like girls who punch harder than they do.

43. A guy has more problems than you can see with your naked eyes.

44. Don't be a snob. Guys can be inti'midated and give up easily.

45. Everything in moderation. Put on makeup, wear perfume. Just not too much.

46. Guys talk about girls more than girls talk about guys.

47. Guys hate rejection, but they hate being led on even more.

48. Guys really think that girls are strange and have unpredictable decisions and are MAD
confusing but somehow are drawn even more to them.

49. A guy would give his left nut to be able to read a girl's mind for a day.

50. No guy can handle all his problems by his own. He's just too stubborn to admit it.

#2 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2005 - 09:34 PM

Tahts a good list.

Edited by Icey Defeat, 28 March 2005 - 09:34 PM.

#3 Gargar

Gargar
  • 4901 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 09:36 PM

holly hell most of that is true

#4 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2005 - 09:37 PM

I'm goign to be using this list, thank you dan!

#5 Brad

Brad
  • How about a magic trick?

• 4565 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 09:40 PM

damn, is that ever true...

#6 Crimson_3

Crimson_3
  • 328 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 09:53 PM

wow, that is sooo very true for me... hafta show this to some people

#7 Ashaide

Ashaide
  • 4621 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 11:36 PM

That's a so true list.. I agree on all points. :)

#8 TheWu

TheWu
  • 2243 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 01:57 AM

Man, I wish we weren't so predictable :( .

#9 Ashaide

Ashaide
  • 4621 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 02:31 AM

I think thats what some of us females love about men, they are soooo predictable..

I know what me and my other half are going to say or do next :D

#10 Niche

Niche
  • 2521 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 03:09 AM

Hmm just typical guys are so predictable all u need is 50 tips to explain all, to bad there is no  tips for guys about girls

#11 Ashaide

Ashaide
  • 4621 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 03:15 AM

I got one for the lads. where shall I put it?

#12 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 March 2005 - 03:48 AM

Rule 26 is definately my fav :p

#13 Bilal

Bilal
  • 1087 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 04:22 AM

Good list mate...

#14 Dark_Eco_Freak

Dark_Eco_Freak
  • 406 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 08:59 AM

I agree with pyke. 26. lol :p

#15 ink

ink
  • 2189 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 10:00 AM

The first one really isn't all that true. A lot of guys do, I personally don't mind either way. I like how they act and how they treat others, not just myself.

#16 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 March 2005 - 02:48 PM

The ones that really apply to me are numbers 1,5,13,24,25,38, and 49. That last one makes me laugh so hard!

#17 dck

dck
  • 2361 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 04:22 PM

That list is mostly true for me, and some of them are half true (I don't flirt during the day but I do think about one person at night...)

Posted 29 March 2005 - 05:49 PM

most of that is true O_o

#19 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 March 2005 - 03:21 AM

My teacher told us that he was scared of working at a girl school because boys are predictable and you can use dog psycology on them; but girls are scary. Seems true o-o

#20 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 March 2005 - 03:45 AM

I love CENSOREDs, they make life so interesting.

#21 Cooliodoc

Cooliodoc
  • 1244 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 05:19 AM

Nah, I'm a bit more complex than all that. Girls are my weak spot though, and I do hate CENSOREDs but most of that isn't true about me. I don't stutter?

#22 Ashaide

Ashaide
  • 4621 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 06:24 AM

I found a really good one for the lads, but now I can't find it, when I do, I will post it :p

#23 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 March 2005 - 07:27 AM

thats a good list, I was like "OMG IV BEEN IN THAT SITUATION LIKE A WEEK AGO :o "

#24 Bahbuu

Bahbuu
  • 2028 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 07:46 AM

omg... so true... so true..............

#25 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 08:09 PM

:-0... Our secrets! Why, krnsaber!?

View Post

ROFL! I forogt to check back to this post.
Its sad that guys are so predictable :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users