Digibliss-NeoCodex Relations Policy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
95 replies to this topic

#1 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2004 - 05:28 PM

. NeoCodex administrators have agreed that they will not converse with any Digibliss administrators anymore. What happens on one board, is not our problem, and vice versa. If they treat their members like crap, or if they give them money, I don't care anymore, and I'm sure none of the admins do anymore either. They can do whatever they want as long as it doesn't affect NeoCodex. They can talk nasty about us, or insult us, and we will still not care.

. If you hate Digibliss, who cares? I really don't care and I don't think anyone else should care. NeoCodex is a board, they are a board. WHOOP-DE-DOO. They can do whatever they want. Their members (excluding administrators I might add :angry: ) can join all they want. We just reserve the right to ban if they do something bad bad bad :angry: .

. Don't do anything bad to them, leave them alone! Leave them sit there and do things their way. If you want to join there, go ahead. As I have said before, we promote member freedoms at NeoCodex. You will not be punished for joining there :D . Just don't do anything bad here :)

. You can ask us any questions about Digibliss, just make sure to PM us.

#2 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 16 May 2004 - 08:46 PM

Their members (excluding administrators I might add  :p ) can join all they want. We just reserve the right to ban if they do something bad bad bad  :) .[/b]

I still think we should ban all of them :(

Posted 16 May 2004 - 08:48 PM

yes we should sloth like they banned me but I dun care because digi sucks

#4 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2004 - 08:48 PM

we are NOT banning anyone from digibliss just because they are affiliated with digibliss...we are going to look at people based on who they are and if they do something bad here...just because they come from somewhere doesnt mean that they are inherently bad people...something that digibliss doesnt yet understand...

I dont want to hear those words in that order ever again...

#5 Guest_bluejay66_*

Guest_bluejay66_*

Posted 16 May 2004 - 09:07 PM

lol, li'miting free speech now arent we hydro?

the 1st amenment police, me, is gonna come and beat u up in cozines tomorrow for it! 

after we ask cozine out to prom ofcourse...and get the nice discussion on the civil rights movement in america

#6 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2004 - 09:28 PM

Sloth do you know EVERY digibliss member?? No of course not so don't go around saying you should ban them all, just becausr you're a wannabe nazi.

#7 414de7fe6

414de7fe6
  • 2559 posts

Posted 16 May 2004 - 09:34 PM

The only jerk at digibliss is Digital...

Why should we punish them all if he is the only one?

#8 AnnaBella

AnnaBella
  • 356 posts

Posted 16 May 2004 - 09:34 PM

Great plan SL64.

Frizzle: That is really harsh. Maybe you might want to edit your post so it isn't so deragatory.

~Anna~

#9 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2004 - 09:46 PM

Seriously he wants to be nazi. Anyway to be not  off topic, SL64 is right, we just need to forget this little fight.

#10 AUS

AUS
  • 813 posts

Posted 16 May 2004 - 11:04 PM

Thanks Shadowlink... I like the policy.  The only part that I dont know about, is not letting their admin be members here.  In fact.. I would rather have them join our board under the name they use on their own board, than have them join under some fake name just to see what is going on over here.  It is just nice to have that kind of stuff out in the open ya know?

Umm... maybe I should have talked about this in private... oh well.  What ya think? :(

#11 supatyson

supatyson
  • 1959 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 12:02 AM

I dont care about there members coming here but if there Administrators do!  :( straight away becuase thats what they did to me!

#12 Guest_Dr. Sloth (school access acct)_*

Guest_Dr. Sloth (school access acct)_*

Posted 17 May 2004 - 12:10 AM

Thanks Shadowlink... I like the policy.  The only part that I dont know about, is not letting their admin be members here.  In fact.. I would rather have them join our board under the name they use on their own board, than have them join under some fake name just to see what is going on over here.  It is just nice to have that kind of stuff out in the open ya know?

Umm... maybe I should have talked about this in private... oh well.  What ya think? :D

We should :bann: them all w/o exceptions, and the DB admins are the last ppl that we want here :(

And frizzle, it's not about knowing ppl... si'mply, no one normal would stay there :p
Where is the red button... oh wait, I'm at school :)

Edited by Dr. Sloth (school access acct), 17 May 2004 - 12:11 AM.

#13 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2004 - 12:27 AM

I think we should ban their admins coming here but only ban their members if they only come here for the programs :(

#14 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2004 - 12:39 AM

well I'm banning the admins if they come here, however, their members can come and go...

I dont want anything to do with the admins.

#15 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2004 - 12:40 AM

well I'm banning the admins if they come here, however, their members can come and go...

I dont want anything to do with the admins.

Well I think that is fair but they will probably do the same to us by banning our admins that go there.

#16 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2004 - 12:51 AM

not only do they ban the admins that go there but also the regular members :(

#17 Ender

Ender
  • 4323 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 02:04 AM

Good plan! I am banned for no reason. I joined there just before I joined ncodex. I never posted once, never even saw the boards, than all of the sudden I was :(

#18 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 02:40 AM

Seriously he wants to be nazi.

A bit offtopic but I AM a nazi... :(

#19 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2004 - 03:51 AM

What the hell does you being a nazi or Frizzle acbecauseing you of being a nazi come anywhere near digibliss?

#20 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2004 - 03:52 AM

not only do they ban the admins that go there but also the regular members :(

Maby we should ban their members aswell but there might be another war again.

#21 Hidden.Elf

Hidden.Elf
  • 1797 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 03:57 AM

You guys be careful... Real close to breaking rule 2...

Lets keep Neocodex a clean society for everyone. Violation of this rule can result in I'mmediate banning.

Anyways I think we should let the admins come here... If we don't, we are just stooping to their level. If they aren't respectful or break our rules, we can always ban them...

#22 LightSabre

LightSabre
  • 637 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 03:59 AM

No reason to ban other members if they follow the rules here, the public areas of our boards were meant to be public.  :p And the members who aren't active will probably be pruned soon.  :)

And yeah heh heh, SL64's policy looks great!  :(   Ignorance is 'bliss'. :harhar:

#23 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 04:40 AM

No reason to ban other members if they follow the rules here, the public areas of our boards were meant to be public.

...NOT. At least not to everyone... look how many ppl got banned... and if they ban everyone that comes from here, then we should do exactly the same :p :(

#24 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2004 - 05:34 AM

They did not welcome us, we do not welcome the admins. As si'mple as that.

What's a Digibliss? I really do not know anymore. I did before, but I had a sudden loss of memory, hee hee :(

#25 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 05:43 AM

* thinks *
* is about to say: " CENSORED digibliss!!! :p " *
* thinks *
* says nothing :( *

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users