• Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2004 - 08:32 AM

* thinks *
* is about to say: " CENSORED digibliss!!! :p " *
* thinks *
* says nothing :( *

I feel the same about digi, but you sont need to ban them all,  as long as they follow the rules, theyre okay. :)

#27 AUS

AUS
  • 813 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 08:35 AM

They did not welcome us, we do not welcome the admins. As si'mple as that.

But it really isnt that si'mple... because they are Digibliss and we are NeoCodex!  We dont have to do what they do!  That is why we are not them!  Does that make sence?  I don't know.  Anyways their admins are the type of people that wouldnt want to give us the pleasure of banning them, so I doubt they would come here and make their presence known anyways.  So I guess there is no need for this disbecausesion.

I personally dont think that we should ban _anyone_... including digibliss assmans.. err.. admins unless they break the rules.  I mean.. technicly the digibliss admins already did break the rules... but not while they were members of our board.  So.. I'm not sure if the rules are clear on that.

And as far as banning members of digibliss... that is nuts!  We are the place their members will want to escape to when they get fed up with digibliss!  We should WANT them to join!

And I would like to just point out that this type of disbecausesion goes on among the admins all the ti'me.  Wether you guys see it or not we are always trying to keep NeoCodex NeoCodex and make it better  :( .

#28 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2004 - 08:54 AM

Let them come on our site. I mean if they want to be childish and I'mmature then let them, you're bigger then them RIGHT?? Plus if they want the programes, let them, it's not like the public ones matter.

#29 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 08:58 AM

And as far as banning members of digibliss... that is nuts!  We are the place their members will want to escape to when they get fed up with digibliss!  We should WANT them to join!

They shouldn't have joined digi in the first place - their loss :(

#30 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2004 - 09:19 AM

Stop being biast and idiotic Sloth. Most good members here are from Digi after realising it's a crap site.

#31 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 09:33 AM

Stop being biast and idiotic Sloth.

(offtopic) This is breaking rule #1 and WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! (not that breaking OTHER rules will be tolerated either!)

#32 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2004 - 09:35 AM

It's a fact. You ARE being biast which is a form of predjuice (sp?) which I think is extremly unfair. I mean why can't let banned (or even exisitng) digi members on this site? If they follow the rules I don't see what the problem is.

#33 Freidmont

Freidmont
  • 448 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 10:04 AM

Yeah, like AUS said if you start banning their members you'll start to  become the same restrictive community that you so despise about them.

#34 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2004 - 10:11 AM

Actually, I don't think we will. We have quite a small community here (600 or so members, about 70 of which actually post), and I think we are doing fine.

#35 Freidmont

Freidmont
  • 448 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 10:16 AM

Yep, but those 70 make up for the rest :doh:

#36 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 10:17 AM

Yeah, like AUS said if you start banning their members you'll start to  become the same restrictive community that you so despise about them.

Not really. Thy should keep their business inside their CENSORED board if they are from there, and so should we...

#37 Caim_Angelus012

Caim_Angelus012
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 10:23 AM

It's a fact Sloth. You ARE being Biast which I think is extremly mean and stupid to banned (or exisitng) members of Digibliss. If they follow the rules, and are good people why can't we allow them here? Alot of members (me included) are fomer digibliss members who came to this site when banned or realised it was crap.

I agree with that frizzle :doh:   because some of the members of digibliss are good people and all that matters is that they follow the rule and contribute to this big community

#38 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 10:27 AM

What, you agree that I'm biased? :doh:

#39 Caim_Angelus012

Caim_Angelus012
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 10:35 AM

What, you agree that I'm biased? :doh:

I dont agree of you being biast I agree that we shouldnt just banned them if some of the members of digibliss can follow rules here if they want to join

#40 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 10:36 AM

What, you agree that I'm biased? :p

I dont agree of you being biast I agree that we shouldnt just banned them if some of the members of digibliss can follow rules here if they want to join

Just look at frizzle... great example of whole digibliss :doh:

#41 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 10:39 AM

I'll save you Jazzi :doh: *shows everyone pics of Sloth dressed as Britney Spears*

But after seeing what Frizzle's been saying to Sloth on MSN I'm 100% behind Sloth on this one. I can't disclose the messages but they're in the staff board to sort things out, but they were rude and racist to say the least (towards Sloth).

Edited by Typhoon, 17 May 2004 - 10:50 AM.

#42 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2004 - 10:42 AM

Anything to do with the Polish Transvestite in Eurovison? That was funny.
But guys.. how can you rip it out of digi if some of our own members can't be civil?
Frizz, Sloth, kiss and make up.

Edited by Valensin, 17 May 2004 - 10:46 AM.

#43 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 10:48 AM

I do think you can be a bit biased...DON'T start yelling at me because I can see your reasoning behind and I half agree with it.

Nah... actually I was about to admit that I AM nazi and I AM biased, but I'm not letting that affect my decisions (as a smod) in any way..

And valensin, I'm not gay :doh: .

#44 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 10:51 AM

Anything to do with the Polish Transvestite in Eurovison? That was funny.
But guys.. how can you rip it out of digi if some of our own members can't be civil?

lmao. No! The messages were ai'med at Sloth and had nothing to do with what I said about their Eurovision entry, but they still beat us (I think)

#45 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2004 - 10:52 AM

Well sorry Sloth but you kinda pissed me off with your prejucide ways. I'm very againts it, and I think you're more digi then me. I think we should let anyone in, you think you should ban digi members like DIGI banned us codex members.

#46 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 10:53 AM

I'M NOT GAY!!!!! :doh:

#47 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2004 - 10:53 AM

the final decision on this matter is that we will not be banning digi members coming here as long as they dont break our rules....that matter is closed, admins can be another issue, but I agree with aus that their admins wouldnt give us the pleasure of banning them :doh: ...

#48 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 10:55 AM

the final decision on this matter is that we will not be banning digi members coming here as long as they dont break our rules...

What about those that DO break the rules? :doh:

Edited by Dr. Sloth, 17 May 2004 - 10:59 AM.

#49 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 10:56 AM

Yeah, like any other member. And nice quoting Sloth :doh:

#50 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2004 - 11:00 AM

If they break the rules then ban them obviously.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users