• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#26 Mason

Mason
  • 950 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 12:51 PM

you either hate him or you love him. there is no in between

View Post

I happen to be in between... Many of his decisions aren't the best, but he has good intentions. He's just a little, well, retarded. That's all... On the other hand, he's made some very good decisions, such as keeping same-sex marriage illegal.

#27 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2005 - 01:00 PM

I happen to be in between... Many of his decisions aren't the best, but he has good intentions. He's just a little, well, retarded. That's all... On the other hand, he's made some very good decisions, such as keeping same-sex marriage illegal.

View Post

oh, yea thats true...you cant make completely bad decisions all the time :p , I like some of his decisions but I dont like the majority of them :( . I like that he is big business tho :D .

#28 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2005 - 01:09 PM

Could be worse..Posted Image

#29 Mason

Mason
  • 950 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 01:32 PM

To further put it into perspective... Since you could effectively compare Bush to a five year old child, what would you do in this situation?

Said child informs you that his friends told him they seen a bully with a knife.

You call the school. The school then searches all the children.

They find no weapons.

Would you tell the child he did the right thing, or would you call him a pile of shit?

#30 ink

ink
  • 2189 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 01:53 PM

To further put it into perspective... Since you could effectively compare Bush to a five year old child, what would you do in this situation?

Said child informs you that his friends told him they seen a bully with a knife.

They find no weapons.

Would you tell the child he did the right thing, or would you call him a pile of shit?

View Post

I would call him a retarded lier.

#31 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2005 - 07:33 PM

Eh, I don't think we should have elected a retarded president. And seeing as I couldn't vote, I can still complain about him :) . Democracy rules :D

by the way, whats that little country in europe in hydro's pic?

#32 Mason

Mason
  • 950 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 04:03 AM

I would call him a retarded lier.

View Post

I see, but he didn't lie, he simply told you what he heard.

#33 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2005 - 06:16 AM

I'm gonna have to disagree with you there, he did lie. He told us that he had inteligence saying there were WoMDs in Iraq, but Richard Clarke (former CIA, FBI or something of the sort) told in an interview that he was forced by the president and Rumsfield (sp?) that he was to find enough evidence to support bombing Iraq. When Clarke asked the president about Al Quieda, Rumsfield said' There are no good targets in Afghanistan, lets bomb Iraq.'

That seems like a lie to me.

#34 xx_WLT_xx

xx_WLT_xx
  • 2471 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 06:32 AM

They find no weapons.

View Post

Erm, I could say he said the right thing (I believe kids couldn't lie ;) depends too) and anyway, it's his friends' fault :)

#35 Mason

Mason
  • 950 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 05:48 PM

Erm, I could say he said the right thing (I believe kids couldn't lie ;) depends too) and anyway, it's his friends' fault :)

View Post

His friend being intelligence, which was wrong.

#36 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:33 PM

net, have you seen Farenheit 9/11? If not, go whatch it, please.

#37 TheWu

TheWu
  • 2243 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 09:37 PM

Man this turned from a funny thread to a political debate :( .

#38 Redblade

Redblade
  • 1459 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 12:46 AM

yea..anyway bush DID lie.. I agree with relion that he said there was WoMDs in iraq where in fact there wasnt..

#39 Mason

Mason
  • 950 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 12:41 PM

Bush didn't just say they had weapons of mass destruction for no reason. His intelligence informed him that there were in fact weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Now we know that intelligence was wrong, but it was the right decision in trying to take them out.

Besides, Iraq is turning out to be a huge success.

#40 Redblade

Redblade
  • 1459 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 09:24 PM

wad u mean by 'success'??

#41 Mason

Mason
  • 950 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 07:10 AM

By success I mean that the Iraqi people are getting a democratic government.

#42 .:Orange:.

.:Orange:.
  • 1168 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:08 AM

*psst. hey guys. this is jokes and fun stuff. maybe move your debating somewhere else?* :p

#43 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:10 AM

By success I mean that the Iraqi people are getting a democratic government.

View Post

QFE, if I could rep you again for, I would. Excellent, he also got rid of Saddam, which is worth the money and lives.

#44 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:24 AM

...damn it all. The thing is, the US invaded a sovereign nation, who had never harmed us, never threatened to harm us, not even killed a US citizen.

If anyone has seen Farenheit 9/11, you would know about an interview with the former CIA/FBI taskforce leader (William Clarke) dealing with terrorism. Clarke said when he talked to the president and rumsfield after 9/11 they told him to come back with evidence that Iraq did it. When Clarke told them that it was Al Quieda(sp?) and that they had no connection to Iraq, and were in Afghanistan not Iraq, Rumsfield said 'There are no good targets in Afghanistan, lets bomb Iraq'. This guy was IN THE ROOM when they decided to invade Iraq, and you are trying to tell me that it was false inteligence? No, it was not incorrect inteligence, but rather, it was the use of the US government's defense and arms spending to increase personal and corporate wealth for companies like Haliburton and United Defense.

#45 idioo

idioo
  • 51 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 02:25 PM

-blink- I like Bush.

View Post

hey me too the majory or us people must like him or how did he get relected

#46 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2005 - 02:30 PM

hey me too the majory or us people must like him or how did he get relected

View Post

His approval rating is at 47 percent.. thats not even a simple majority. I can't help it if he cheated to get it...

#47 JabariAkil

JabariAkil
  • 219 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 07:56 PM

well the majority really doesnt matter it was those house votes he got shid I guess people in america are afraid of change

#48 Sham

Sham
  • 1055 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 08:12 PM

I come from a very republican family (well my immediate family that is) but I took an online quiz saying I was 75% democrat and then some percentages of other things and then like 8%republican. I do like Bush though. As a person.

And my brother was in Iraq. Was injured. Came home. I don't like wars, don't really understand the current battles, didn't want him to go. Though, I did support the military because whatever they were doing over there was for us. And since they are US citizens and are fighting for us, we should support them and give them encouragement no matter if we agree with the war or not.

Ok I sorta went off topic. lol I am going now before I get carried away...

Posted 06 May 2005 - 08:02 PM

germans rock!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users