Quantcast

Photo

Virginity

• Please log in to reply
397 replies to this topic

Poll: What age did you lose your Virginity at? (198 member(s) have cast votes)

What age did you lose your Virginity at?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#51 Gargar

Gargar
  • 4901 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 01:52 PM

my parents are 10 years apart 0.o

and I'm still a vergin whoot whoot lmao

Edited by Gargar, 30 April 2005 - 01:52 PM.

#52 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 01:52 PM

I think mine are about 6 and a half...

#53 Euas_warrior_ally

Euas_warrior_ally
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 02:27 PM

Pure as can be. (grins*) Society really pressures one into doing things like that, but as for me?- I think that I'd rather show up society on that part. ^.^ I know people have made mistakes, but one's gotta forget, too. I know how some past things can just drag you down.  :thumbsup:

#54 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2005 - 02:29 PM

I didn't do it because of peer pressure. I got into smoking because of that, I did it because...well I wanted to.

#55 Euas_warrior_ally

Euas_warrior_ally
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 02:33 PM

I won't do it until marriage for moral reasons.

#56 Funnlecake

Funnlecake
  • 2076 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 02:33 PM

I'm going with the crowd and sayin I'm still a virgin but I want to loose it.  call me ladies

#57 Euas_warrior_ally

Euas_warrior_ally
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 02:34 PM

Why would you want to loose it? See, now there is a problem almost of self-control. (shrugs*) Not that I don't have poor self-control, instead, I seperate myself from situations where I could be tested, and make sure the crowd I'm hanging with is 'morally acceptable'. (nod nod*)

#58 Dark_Sniper

Dark_Sniper
  • 1726 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 02:39 PM

still a virgin :( though I could loose it anyday I want :p (girls in my skool are CENSOREDs...not that theres anything wrong with that :) )

#59 Stryyp

Stryyp
  • 2788 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 02:43 PM

I think that my username kinda gives my answer away :p

And for anyone that still cannot guess, I am a virgin :p

#60 414de7fe6

414de7fe6
  • 2559 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 03:12 PM

I'm virgin, and I intend to keep it that way till I get married.

The reason? I'm a christian, my belief says I shouldnt until I get married. That's only one factor though. Sex isnt something that should be thrown around, its only achieved when two people really love each other and agree on it. You shouldnt just do it to get rid of your virginity, if you do/have, you are either insane or just plain stupid. In my eyes anyway.

Meh, its your choice though.

#61 Euas_warrior_ally

Euas_warrior_ally
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 03:58 PM

I COMPLETELY agree with Raeiphon. He's totally right. (nod nod*)  :clapping:  :clapping:

#62 Chaoscrew

Chaoscrew
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 04:07 PM

I was 15 and I'm 16 now. You do the math.  :wub:

#63 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 04:11 PM

I'm virgin, and I intend to keep it that way till I get married.

The reason? I'm a christian, my belief says I shouldnt until I get married. That's only one factor though. Sex isnt something that should be thrown around, its only achieved when two people really love each other and agree on it. You shouldnt just do it to get rid of your virginity, if you do/have, you are either insane or just plain stupid. In my eyes anyway.

Meh, its your choice though.

View Post

Thats what I was trying to say but I couldnt get the exact words.
Some people sound like they cant control thir hormones like Funnle.
Self restraint is needed but hey its your call on what you want to do.

#64 Sean

Sean
  • 6188 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2005 - 04:12 PM

I don't think it's should always be between married people. I haven't lost mine but I want to. I am 12. I don't plan to anytime soon but I want to. Sex before marriage is completely ok. Some people never get married, so they never have sex? Nah. I'm sure people say that they won't until marriage but eventually do. It's only a human's nature!

#65 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2005 - 04:16 PM

I don't think it's should always be between married people. I haven't lost mine but I want to. I am 12. I don't plan to anytime soon but I want to. Sex before marriage is completely ok. Some people never get married, so they never have sex? Nah. I'm sure people say that they won't until marriage but eventually do. It's only a human's nature!

View Post

QFE, I'm not getting married, and CENSORED going celibate. Seriously people put so much hyep and empthatis on sex, I mean sex has nothing what so ever to do with emotions. It's all nature in it's course. (Even with some man-made things are involved, condoms). Sex is definatly not what it is cracked up to be.

#66 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 04:19 PM

QFE, I'm not getting married, and CENSORED going celibate. Seriously people put so much hyep and empthatis on sex, I mean sex has nothing what so ever to do with emotions. It's all nature in it's course. (Even with some man-made things are involved, condoms). Sex is definatly not what it is cracked up to be.

View Post

It all depends on the person.
To some families sex is taken very seriously.
To some its not.
Sex has different meanings to people.
To you guys it might not mean much but to me its gonna mean that I have achieved a level of relationship that I'm really going to love the girl I'm with.

#67 Arkidas

Arkidas
  • 1231 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 04:48 PM

Lol it's 12 in sooooo many countries, anyway I haven't lost mine.
PS: Much is a spammer!

#68 athletec64

athletec64
  • 167 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 04:54 PM

I am actually still a virgin, but I have made out and stuff

#69 Sham

Sham
  • 1055 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 06:25 PM

I haven't done ANYTHING. lol I just don't go around doing things just to do them. And I am picky about my men!

#70 makkalor

makkalor
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:12 PM

lol... this is funny... 30 votes for virginity... we are a bunch of nerds... lol

:blink:

#71 Sham

Sham
  • 1055 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:19 PM

uhm I am a virgin, yet I am not a nerd. maybe you are... but speak for yourself

#72 414de7fe6

414de7fe6
  • 2559 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:21 PM

View Post

You dont have sex with someone you dont love unless they're a prostitute, or you are plain stupid. Emotions are the factor you fool. Sex is not some activity that you do for the sake of it, its a emotional process.

Nature in its course? Right, so you are saying, we should act like dogs, and go have sex with everyone in the street if we feel like having babies? Condoms are simply used to enjoy it, but lower the chance of having a child.

#73 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:38 PM

You dont have sex with someone you dont love unless they're a prostitute, or you are plain stupid. Emotions are the factor you fool. Sex is not some activity that you do for the sake of it, its a emotional process.

Nature in its course? Right, so you are saying, we should act like dogs, and go have sex with everyone in the street if we feel like having babies? Condoms are simply used to enjoy it, but lower the chance of having a child.

View Post

A twelve year old telling us about sex. :rolleyes: I'm sorry euph, but on this one, you are really not qualified to talk. Sex is not an emotional process, it is reproduction. It also happens to feel good. Thats all.

#74 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:40 PM

A twelve year old telling us about sex. :rolleyes: I'm sorry euph, but on this one, you are really not qualified to talk. Sex is not an emotional process, it is reproduction. It also happens to feel good. Thats all.

View Post

So youre saying since it feels good, we should just do it?
Are you qualified to talk about it either?
Do you people think before you post?

#75 Sham

Sham
  • 1055 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:41 PM

View Post

It is an emotional process. Your feelings for a person tend to change (not always) after you have had sex with someone. I have seen this happen before SEVERAL times.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users