Quantcast

Photo

Virginity

• Please log in to reply
397 replies to this topic

Poll: What age did you lose your Virginity at? (198 member(s) have cast votes)

What age did you lose your Virginity at?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#76 414de7fe6

414de7fe6
  • 2559 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:42 PM

Redlion:

I'm sick of you, point is - I know a fair deal about emotions, I may be 12, but I am still able to express my views.

Right, since you are a absolute idiot, let me explain this further:

You cant walk up to someone in the street and say have sex with me cause I want kids can you?

You have to be emotionally involved. End of story.

redlion pwned by krnsaber. go you!

#77 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:43 PM

So youre saying since it feels good, we should just do it?
Are you qualified to talk about it either?
Do you people think before you post?

No, if you don't think its right, don't do it. But saying something that is completely misleading (such as what euph said) is different.

Yes I am qualified. Or at least, I think I am if I get your meaning right.

Yes I think before I post.

Edit: [mergetime]1114922611[/mergetime]

Redlion:

I'm sick of you, point is - I know a fair deal about emotions, I may be 12, but I am still able to express my views.

You cant walk up to someone in the street and say have sex with me cause I want kids can you?

No, you don't. Its called hooking up. If you don't know anything about it, find someone who does and disbecauses with them before shooting off your mouth about something you don't know anything about.

#78 Sham

Sham
  • 1055 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:44 PM

Redlion:

redlion pwned by krnsaber. go you!

hahaha actually my friend told me she was going to do that. she said she never wants to get married because everyone in her family has gone through 2+ divorces. so she said she was going to go up to a cute man on the street and say "want to have my babies?" lol

rare instance though

#79 414de7fe6

414de7fe6
  • 2559 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:44 PM

How is what I said misleading mr.teacher sir?

And no you arent qualified, noone is, we're simply expressing our views. It's called a debate dumbass.

#80 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:45 PM

No, if you don't think its right, don't do it. But saying something that is completely misleading (such as what euph said) is different.

Yes I am qualified. Or at least, I think I am if I get your meaning right.

Yes I think before I post.

Edit: [mergetime]1114922611[/mergetime]

No, you don't. Its called hooking up. If you don't know anything about it, find someone who does and disbecauses with them before shooting off your mouth about something you don't know anything about.

Something completely misleading? Its his VIEW on sex.
Besides everything isnt stiff and written in stone, sex IS an emotional process as sham said.
Ive seen relationships go to hell cause the couple had sex.
Look if this gets too heated, I'm gonna have to close this.

#81 414de7fe6

414de7fe6
  • 2559 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:46 PM

Dont close this just yet, I want to see him writhe in agony while trying to redeem himself.

It's also people like him, imo, who are the scourge of the earth. "Do it because it feels good", I bet you are a druggie too, eh?

#82 Sham

Sham
  • 1055 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:46 PM

DONT CLOSE IT! I LOVE DEBATES!! :)

#83 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:48 PM

Euph is saying you have to feel for someone to have sex with them. I'm saying you don't. It doesn't have to involve emotion.

Edit: [mergetime]1114922917[/mergetime]

Dont close this just yet, I want to see him writhe in agony while trying to redeem himself.

It's also people like him, imo, who are the scourge of the earth. "Do it because it feels good", I bet you are a druggie too, eh?

*sigh* I hate ignorance.

#84 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:49 PM

Euph is saying you have to feel for someone to have sex with them. I'm saying you don't. It doesn't have to involve emotion.

Edit: [mergetime]1114922917[/mergetime]

*sigh* I hate ignorance.

So are you talking about one night stands, prostitutes?
Cause no one in their right mind would have sex with someone without feeling something for them unless theyre a CENSORED or extremely lonely.

Edit: Guys if you keep dissing each other out Ill have to close this.
Its just rules. Have a nice debate.

#85 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:50 PM

Ever heard of a CENSORED buddy? Its pretty common actually.

#86 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:51 PM

Ever heard of a CENSORED buddy? Its pretty common actually.

If youre talking about a hooker or a s/lut I put that in my previous post ;)
Besides, who has respect for those kind of people?

#87 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:52 PM

Nope, just someone you hook up with every once and a while to releive tension. Casual sex anyone?

#88 414de7fe6

414de7fe6
  • 2559 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:52 PM

When it doesnt involve emotion, its usually done unwillingly, meaning its rape.

Emotions are a key part in this, do you not understand? Sex is one of thefinal expressions of love and devotion.

Also, clearing up your grammar:

You mean arrogent dont you, ignorant means I ignore other's point of views, I'm taking yours into part, then acknowledging how stupid it is, or how good a point you have. I dont reply with a counter point if its a good one, who does? (unless you add onto it of course.)

#89 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:56 PM

When it doesnt involve emotion, its usually done unwillingly, meaning its rape.

Emotions are a key part in this, do you not understand? Sex is one of thefinal expressions of love and devotion.

Also, clearing up your grammar:

You mean arrogent dont you, ignorant means I ignore other's point of views, I'm taking yours into part, then acknowledging how stupid it is, or how good a point you have. I dont reply with a counter point if its a good one, who does? (unless you add onto it of course.)

No I meant what I said. You are ignorant of the fact that I have specifically said multiple times that I don't do drugs. I guess its too much to ask that you read my posts before trying to diss me.

#90 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:58 PM

Lay off the disses guys.
Last warning.

#91 414de7fe6

414de7fe6
  • 2559 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:59 PM

Yes, like I'd go ahead and read every single one of your posts. I was making a assumption, fair enough, I was wrong. Continue.

#92 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2005 - 09:01 PM

Casual sex happens all the time. Most sex is casual. Sure you might like the person you are having sex with. Hell, you almost have to be physically atracted to them, and that can form emotional bonds, but it doesn't have to.

EDIT: Nice of you to admit a wrong. :mellow:

Edited by redlion, 30 April 2005 - 09:02 PM.

#93 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 09:05 PM

Casual sex happens all the time. Most sex is casual. Sure you might like the person you are having sex with. Hell, you almost have to be physically atracted to them, and that can form emotional bonds, but it doesn't have to.

EDIT: Nice of you to admit a wrong. :mellow:

And Euph thinks thats wrong.
Me and Euph have a different view on sex than you redlion.
He has a strict moral conduct too, as I do.
That affects our thinking of how sex is supposed to be.

#94 414de7fe6

414de7fe6
  • 2559 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 09:08 PM

I'd be disgusted with myself if I ever had sex for the sake of it. Imo, its all emotional, and thats the way I'd want it to be with a partner.

#95 Dagron

Dagron
  • 1501 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 09:14 PM

Raeiphon and krnsaber are right and I would sure as hell no for I lost mine virginity at the age of 12 yes 12 and most of you I'm think find that wrong but me for one doesnt considering I was with the person 1/half year/s and yes I sure as hell for one would no D:< (and who the hell voted 10 years old)

#96 Sham

Sham
  • 1055 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 09:15 PM

You both are right.

Emotions are involved with sex, AFTER it has occured. There can be emotional connections before, but sex does cause different emotions and feelings after.

And yes casual sex does happen. Sadly.

EDIT:

The person who voted 10 years or younger was Siner. He was raped at the age of 9.

Edited by Sham, 30 April 2005 - 09:16 PM.

#97 Dagron

Dagron
  • 1501 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 09:17 PM

And also I did wait 1/half year/s for you have to be attached to the person and emotionally involved thats why I hate it when somes being with another oerson (guy or girl) and had sex one the first week (personally) in my mind thats plane nieve its like me being with a girl for one day then saying "lets have sex here and now" you cant do that its wrong

#98 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2005 - 09:17 PM

siner already explained his -10 vote...

#99 Dagron

Dagron
  • 1501 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 09:18 PM

Holly shit I didnt no that.  poor siner that kind of stuff can scar people (emotionlly) for life *pats siners back*

#100 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2005 - 07:08 PM

uhm I am a virgin, yet I am not a nerd. maybe you are... but speak for yourself

Amen.

by the way, I am a virgin, and I will stay that way for a long time. I can beat the temptation easily because I am in control.. not some hormones.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users