Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 26 May 2005 - 09:10 AM

:o it starts tomorrow I cant wait. *jumps up and down and screams*

Who else watches big brother :D

#2 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 09:11 AM

I will, but I'll miss the live show, going out.

#3 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 26 May 2005 - 09:16 AM

Your not a big BB fan then xD, I think Davinas good looking ^_^

#4 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2005 - 09:17 AM

I've had more fun having a shit..

#5 Mumei

Mumei
  • 3545 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 09:18 AM

I usually get totally addicted to it LOL

have you seen the pics of it yet? - it's all glass walls and open spaces, so they are really pileing on the "no privicy" aspect of it

in fact there is no-where to hide, except the love loft LOL - this secluded room accessible via a ladder in the garden. will still have cameras (and apparently also thermal cameras)

there is going to be 13 contestants this year - unlucky for some (and maybe VERY unlucky for one of them as rumors have it that they will be leting the viewers select one of them to be really evil too)

oh - and the one bedroom - only contains nine single beds and two double beds with a transparent wall between it and the dining room

#6 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 09:20 AM

I'm not really a fan, I just watch it because there's nothing else on.

#7 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2005 - 09:21 AM

Remember BB3/4, the winner was a 34 year old fishmonger who was still a virgin..

#8 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 26 May 2005 - 09:22 AM

Mumei you so spoilt it. I hard 11 fake-housemates go in and 11 real housemates go in. But there will be a vote of 10 housemates to get evicted then the 1 will join the real people. <_<

Remember BB3/4, the winner was a 34 year old fishmonger who was still a virgin..

View Post

Hated him. CENSOREDin twat. He was meant to be a fake and was not really a fishmonger but a business man.

#9 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 09:24 AM

Cameron <_<

#10 Guest_Analogue_*

Guest_Analogue_*

Posted 26 May 2005 - 10:25 AM

View Post

Oh Frizzle! I love your sense of humour at times like this :D That's the biggest laugh I've had all day :p

View Post

Cameron <_<

View Post

Thought is name was Camden :p

Lol. I love this Big Brother stuff. It's the most boring program I've ever seen, and it's just getting worse :p Last years.... like 3 bisexuals, 1 lesbian, 1 gay, and Nadia. lol.

Big Brother 2 was the best. Brian! :D

Since then, it's gotten boring. I can't remember who was in Big Brother 4, I coulda sworn it was Camerons team :p Which was Kate's lot?

#11 danupsher

danupsher
  • 312 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 10:43 AM

People seriously need to get over reality TV. just look at celebrity love island.

what a giant load of poo.

and BB gets worse every time. Nadia gets on my tits. *grrrrrr*

Edited by danupsher, 26 May 2005 - 10:43 AM.

#12 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 26 May 2005 - 10:53 AM

I love nadia. :D

#13 Guest_Analogue_*

Guest_Analogue_*

Posted 26 May 2005 - 12:47 PM

To be honest, I just want it to be NORMAL again. Channel four don't seem to realise that if they invite annoying squeaky voiced bald men onto the show, the audience just... hates it. They need good looking people, people with personalities, a gay man or two, and it just needs to be in a more controlled environment. None of this sharing a bed crap, in the hopes they are going to get sex on Tv.

I hope they get someone like Spencer again :D Spencer, Brian, Alex, take your pick :p

#14 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 12:53 PM

Spencer was dull and had BO
Brian was just irritating
Alex was a clean freak
Marco... must kill!

#15 Frosty

Frosty
  • 1521 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 12:56 PM

View Post

LOL! QFE!

I dont like bb, although I watch it in the nights sometimes when I'm bored, I zstill remember last one;

michelle(I think): aerrrrrrrgh I'm CENSORED off! -kicks washing machine with nothing on her feet- ....... OWWWWW!!!! -cries-

I was pissing myself xDDDD, CENSOREDing dumb CENSORED ^_^ .

#16 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2005 - 01:01 PM

BB is truly less entertaining than plucking out your pubes one by one.
Ok.. the winners?
Craig - oily smeghead.. was told to piss off by his security when he opened a coffee shop in reading (Me and my friends were scaring him :( )
Brian- <3
Kate- Blonde idiot
Cameron- Loser
Nadia- Eeww.. I have no idea why transsexuals have to go so OTT with everything, daahhling <_<

In my opinion, any show that can make someone like Jade a star isn't worth the airtime.

#17 Guest_Analogue_*

Guest_Analogue_*

Posted 27 May 2005 - 12:33 AM

I loved Cameron.
He was quite funny...

BB- what are your views on marriage, sex blah blah
Cam- oh, I don't plan to have sex till I'm married, yeh.
BB- And you believe quite strongly about this?
Cam- yep.
BB- How does this make you feel?
Cam- I hope I get married.

It didn't go exactly like that :p But yeh. pretty funny :p

#18 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2005 - 03:28 AM

Big Brother was really rude to Cameron though. On one of the tasks they had to give opinions on different topics, and BB delibrately asked Cameron about his views on being gay.

#19 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 03:32 AM

Well Cameron was a stick in the mud.

#20 Guest_Analogue_*

Guest_Analogue_*

Posted 27 May 2005 - 12:29 PM

And so it has started. My verdict so far:

Love Derek- that's the exact kinda of gay we need in BB :p
Hate Lesley- she's not attractive whatever she thinks
Sam- pretty, but she sleeps around... mm. Don't like that... BUT she LIVES IN MY TOWN! Cheam, Surrey, that's what Davina said! That's me! :D
Maxwell- Love him for his opinions. and yeh, he is a geezer. Plus, he doesn't smoke...

#21 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2005 - 12:39 PM

I just switched on, and they all seem like losers

#22 Guest_Analogue_*

Guest_Analogue_*

Posted 27 May 2005 - 01:15 PM

You may be right... next batch

Don't Like Vanessa, but she lives in Croydon- only like 30 minutes from me :D They are all my area
Dont like the poser guy
Loving the Italian,
and Craig looks like the most boring buttmunch, ever to have even been considered for BB.

can't rember the names of the next batch- they were probably dull, but I'm loving the new evilness thing. lol

#23 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2005 - 01:31 PM

Ok.. they're all in now, and they're all losers.

3 gay blokes, 1 italian poser, lots of airhead bimbos (and one that really shouldn't be wearing a pvc nurse outfit), and OH MY GOD. A person that believes she was a mermaid, has been abducted by aliens 7 times and sees peoples auras.

#24 Mumei

Mumei
  • 3545 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 01:34 PM

ho dear, not impressed with them all this year, they've got a couple of nutters :
the mystic hmmm "Whatever"
nympho, yeah right, every "glamor girl" entering must have said that
tory gay (gay thing I'm fine with, tory! nutter! LOL)
italian stallion?! not my thing, may get drunk and get off with the nympho tho LOL
part-time islam male belly-dancer looks like he'll be the funniest
the rest all sounded a bit bland - trying to be intresting

altho having said that, the one in the rubber nurses outfit will probably get nekkid at the drop of Science's cap
in fact I'd be surprised if 2 or 3 of them don't go skinny dipping tonight or tomorrow night LOL

#25 Guest_Analogue_*

Guest_Analogue_*

Posted 28 May 2005 - 08:29 AM

I voted Conservative Mumei :p Hate me.

The girls all said that they thought themselves the prettiest face on the planet. Only the one that sleeps around is pretty in my opinion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users