Quantcast

Photo

How comfortable are you when talking to us?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
75 replies to this topic

Poll: How comfortable are you when talking to us? (113 member(s) have cast votes)

How comfortable are you when talking to us?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2004 - 06:51 PM

When neocodex first began, I never expected it to get this big as fast as it did. During this ti'me I think we have let our popularity go to our heads. I may be wrong, but I think we have changed. I just wanted to know how comfortable you all feel when you are talking one on one with us. And if you havent, then...what the hell are you waiting for :offtopic: , our msn addy's are in our profiles :) ...

Anyway...I want it to be that we are your friends, just another member of the board...not dark and scary admins. I never wanted it to become like that, and I fear that it is sort of becoming that way. This poll will show me truly, and if it is...we will work on changing back <_< .

Post what you honestly feel as well as vote. Dont let your vote be swayed by others' votes. I want to know what YOU think.

Hydrogen

#2 X-Factor

X-Factor
  • 208 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 07:11 PM

When I first met Hydrogen, It was on digibliss during the merge. From his very first post, I could tell that he was a very nice, well respected person. He always helped me as much as he could. WHEN I WAS NOT EVEN A MEMBER OF THIS BOARD.

I then joined ncodex about 1 month or so after a met Hydrogen. The second I posted my first message introducing myself, I had tons of people welcoming me and giving me advice. Many other boards would just say. "YOU BETTER BEHAVE OR YOU WILL GET UR ASS KICKED OFF THIS BOARD"

I got to know a few of the admins, and they offered me tons of help with visual basics and never got at all upset when I asked very dumb questions.

I feel very very comfortable at this board, and I think everyone here are very nice, helpful people.

Its now been over 4 - 5 months since I met hydrogen, and I'm sure glade I did.

I'm not sure if this really answers you question hydrogen... But hey, I tried. :offtopic:

#3 ask8er88

ask8er88
  • 231 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 07:33 PM

I would have put like I'm with friends, but I had to put pretty comfortable...because when I'm with friends I usually talk about different topics that I feel wouldnt fit in this forum (because the forum has different ages and what not) and I use a lot more becausesing in real life lol <_<

but just because I didnt put like I'm with friends doesnt mean I dont consider most of you as friends because there are a few of you that I consider best buddies of mine  :offtopic:

and just for the record...I have never been scared or nervous on this site, and I think you need to think it over if you think you should be....altho I have been a bit paranoid from ti'me to ti'me  :) , and thats when I go running to hydro or noitidart on MSN to find out whats up :) lol

Edited by ask8er88, 27 May 2004 - 07:35 PM.

#4 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2004 - 07:59 PM

someone put I'm kind of nervous...post why you feel that way please :offtopic:

#5 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 08:56 PM

When neocodex first began, I never expected it to get this big as fast as it did. During this ti'me I think we have let our popularity go to our heads. I may be wrong, but I think we have changed. I just wanted to know how comfortable you all feel when you are talking one on one with us. And if you havent, then...what the hell are you waiting for :offtopic: , our msn addy's are in our profiles :D ...

Anyway...I want it to be that we are your friends, just another member of the board...not dark and scary admins. I never wanted it to become like that, and I fear that it is sort of becoming that way. This poll will show me truly, and if it is...we will work on changing back :) .

Post what you honestly feel as well as vote. Dont let your vote be swayed by others' votes. I want to know what YOU think.

Hydrogen

Hehe... u know what I voted for, and u know why <_<

And well... u're THE admin :)

#6 AUS

AUS
  • 813 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 09:03 PM

I of course put that I am very comfortable, but I guess that is because I am one of the founders and admin :offtopic: .

On another note.. I'm really sorry if someti'mes I blow people off a bit.  That is just because you caught me at a bad ti'me, or I dont have the ti'me to be as helpful as I would like to be.  Most of the ti'me I am glad to help as much as I can.  I really want to keep this place as friendly as possible.  <_<

#7 AnnaBella

AnnaBella
  • 356 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 09:34 PM

I put "like I am with my friends."

I feel that we really have a community here and I have never felt that I am less I'mportant than anybody else. I have always spoken freely and will continue to do so.

~Anna~

#8 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2004 - 09:38 PM

Well it's like I'm with freinds (and some of you are), just chillin, hanging around, seeing what's up. Not really a programe board like Digibliss, more like a board where we can all hang out and chill. The only ti'me when I feel worried is posting around Typhoon or Sloth.

#9 113

• 1190 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 09:44 PM

Ehhh,  honestly I never talked to one of the admins with MSN, but hell I'm scared stiff of you guys, I'm like hypnotized *ithey have the power to ban me, must be nice, must be nice :offtopic: *,  :dontgetit:  :closedeyes: <_< I shouldnt tell you dat.

#10 Guest_bluejay66_*

Guest_bluejay66_*

Posted 27 May 2004 - 09:45 PM

I'm scared stiff...hydro might be mean to me if I do something bad... :offtopic:

#11 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2004 - 09:58 PM

Most of the admin are really nice to talk to. I wouldn't know about AUS though..I think he's really an evil cyborg :offtopic:

#12 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 10:09 PM

If we're talking about the staff I love talking to myself! I'm comfortable with RDD and Hydro, never speak to the others.

#13 tyrant

tyrant
  • 163 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 10:34 PM

pretty comfortable because ummmm I don't know lol

#14 dolphintoes

dolphintoes
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 10:46 PM

lol I guess I'm pretty comfortable. perhaps its the fact that I'm new here and everyone's been very nice to me =)

#15 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2004 - 10:48 PM

admins = like I'm with friends
they know me I know them I trust them a lot

#16 Frosty

Frosty
  • 1521 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 11:13 PM

talking to anyone on here is like talking to my friends, including new members and especially admins :offtopic:

#17 Guest_Morpheus_*

Guest_Morpheus_*

Posted 27 May 2004 - 11:33 PM

I amokbutwouldnt talk about certain things :offtopic:

#18 Jamie

Jamie
  • 1233 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 11:34 PM

I'm scared stiff  :offtopic:

just kidding  <_<   I'm Like I'm with my friends

#19 Stephen

Stephen
  • 3527 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2004 - 12:02 AM

For me its like being with my friends... the guys on here and th eadmisn here are great people! :offtopic:

#20 supatyson

supatyson
  • 1959 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 12:32 AM

You guys have definatly been like Friends to me, Whenever I speak to one of the crew they are extremly nice and I have never had anything bad said to me. You guys are a great bunch I came just before the recent merge with Digibliss and then went to digibliss, now where back here I cant be happier with the great people that help out here!

#21 theking004

theking004
  • 186 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 02:04 AM

I don't think I specifically talked to any of you guys but when I post to the boards you guys always are there interacting with all who post.  I think that makes for very friendly atmosphere. Unless it's some sort of trick.... :offtopic:
Is it??? lol just kidding <_<

#22 Caim_Angelus012

Caim_Angelus012
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 02:20 AM

I'm kind of nervous because I'm afraid that some admins might ban me when I do something wrong

#23 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 02:35 AM

I'm kind of nervous because I'm afraid that some admins might ban me when I do something wrong

Hey, we aren't digibliss (ban digibliss!!!! :bann:), here u can talk freely :offtopic:

#24 Darkness

Darkness
  • 1432 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 03:03 AM

I like talking to the Admins and members, you all help out alot and you're all like friesds. I come here in a bad mood, and without even saying it, I'm cheered. I'm glad I came here, not for the programs (but I do use them someti'mes) but to chat, so in my opinion, You Guys RULE! :offtopic:

#25 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2004 - 03:06 AM

If I need to ask something I do it but someti'mes I may ask dumb questions but I still feel comfortable talking to admins. :offtopic:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users