Quantcast

Photo

How comfortable are you when talking to us?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
75 replies to this topic

Poll: How comfortable are you when talking to us? (113 member(s) have cast votes)

How comfortable are you when talking to us?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#26 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2004 - 03:39 AM

I think it is like talking to friends on here, no one is very arrogant and ignoring of us lickle members.. and I like the fact that although this is a message board, I speak to people on msn and more recently the IRC chat as well, which I have never really done on other boards.
I also like the fact that we can all joke around without anyone getting really pissed off :offtopic:

#27 Jaf

Jaf
  • 1654 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 03:41 AM

Pretty Comfortable... The reason I didn't vote "Like I'm with my friends" is because I'm still a nobody at this board.. I don't really know anyone here good enough to say that. But Neocodex is a really frendly board *cough* compared *cough* to other.... I think Hydrogen is doing his role perfectly...

Well that's my opinion

#28 Guest_tidus4eva_*

Guest_tidus4eva_*

Posted 28 May 2004 - 05:02 AM

I 100% luv u guys at neocodex

I wouldnt h-h-h-hesitate at all in t-t-t-talking to y-y-y-you

(LOL)

you r my friends!!!!!!

#29 HoHoMaN90

HoHoMaN90
  • 674 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 05:45 AM

I put like being with my friends cause I mean they are my friends :rolleyes:

thx,
HoHoMaN90

#30 Ender

Ender
  • 4321 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 06:32 AM

I am like jaf, I am pretty comfortable but I am still a nobody. Everyone seems nice, but I still have not really talked to any of you through Ai'm or anything.

EDIT: Yes, sorry I forgot to mention you Shivi:P I have talked to Shivi on Ai'm.

Edited by Neo Wizkid, 28 May 2004 - 02:10 PM.

#31 Guest_eragonthebook_*

Guest_eragonthebook_*

Posted 28 May 2004 - 06:39 AM

well I voted 'I'm kind of nervous' because I'm new and mormon and you people becauses often enough tto make me feel uncomfortable. I don't have msn ethier so I cant talk through that :rolleyes: .
oh and I forgot to say MEEP!

Edited by eragonthebook, 28 May 2004 - 07:24 AM.

#32 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6381 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2004 - 07:12 AM

I voted Like they're my friends, which I consider them to be. I dont really speak to them much though, except when theres a conspricy or I'm bored. +runs before Dr.Sloth eats me+

#33 .:Orange:.

.:Orange:.
  • 1168 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 07:56 AM

You guys are all like my friends! I think, right now I have as many friends "online" as as I do "offline"! (Which is alot, lol)

I was really nervous when I first joined back in February, I mean, yeesh, I was 11 years old and the only girl! :eek:

But now I talk to Hydro and lots of other people on MSN and now the IRC, and no one treats me any different because I'm just an underdog 11-yr. old. :rolleyes: But, anyway, you guys are all my friends, and really great people, keep it up! :p

#34 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2004 - 08:14 AM

I keep forgetting Amanad's 12. Yea, I'm glad we have free speech here unlike digibliss.

#35 .:Orange:.

.:Orange:.
  • 1168 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 08:31 AM

Lol, Frizzle, I'm still 11.

#36 SteWieH

SteWieH
  • 3423 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 08:37 AM

ai voted that I am confortable like friends well cause that is how I feel!. great people. I found the board by a ost on an msn group. at first I thought you was one of thosegroups who was here to take my neopoints. after I found that wasn't true(few moments after) I really liked the place

#37 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2004 - 10:06 AM

Someone said you was 12..ahh well. I feel people like other members are good freinds too.

#38 dash

dash
  • 294 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 10:33 AM

Its like I'm talking with my friends, Because I love it here and I love the people here, Maybe someday, I'll be good, and get to be private =D

#39 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2004 - 11:49 AM

I put pretty comfortable, because although I trust you guys there is a difficulty in really getting to know you (after all it is the internet :rolleyes: ). TO be honest I was nervous until an admin accidentally gave me a warning. I was surprised that I actually recieved an apology seeing how I am... well I'm insignificant in this. It surpised me they would take the ti'me to apologize to one  of out of a large group of people. It made me realise that people here are friendly, and concerned on making Ncodex not only a great hack site, but a friendly organization!

#40 Guest_unused_*

Guest_unused_*

Posted 28 May 2004 - 01:07 PM

someone put I'm kind of nervous...post why you feel that way please :rolleyes:

they cant there too nervous

#41 Shivi

Shivi
  • 436 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 01:13 PM

Everyone here are my friends I feel like
I can talk to you guys about anything...*cartman voice* I love you guys... except for kyle.

I am like jaf, I am pretty comfortable but I am still a nobody. Everyone seems nice, but I still have not really talked to any of you through Ai'm or anything.

Bah what about me?? :rolleyes:

Posted 28 May 2004 - 02:03 PM

I put like I'm with my friends. Since you guys help me and give me advice and stuff. And besides hydro u are always lookuing for opinions to make codex a better home to us. So I usually always share my opinions execpt when my computer breaks like this past week.

I can talk to you guys about anything...*cartman voice* I love you guys... except for kyle.

Yeah I haved talked to hydro,ask8, and noiti but thats about it

#43 snark22

snark22
  • 93 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 04:06 PM

I think its a great place. We can chat about alot of things, very few things are banned to us.

There are a few now again ya wanna scratch your head and go wtf or smack around a bit :) But you have that every were.

Keep up the great work. :p

#44 ask8er88

ask8er88
  • 231 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 04:15 PM

dood I hope anyone in here could talk to me about anything on MSN, even if it has nothing to do with this board...because I'm sure everyone in here is pretty well rounded and if not...dont worry, I'm not either lol... I mainly say this because I dont have any friends on MSN outside of noitidart and hydro lol :)
SO U PEOPLE ADD ME....NOW! lol  :p
fun ti'mes...

#45 NP_craver

NP_craver
  • 501 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 04:16 PM

I put Pretty comfortable, ive known most of the admins since we started. :p

Posted 28 May 2004 - 04:41 PM

dont forget me ask8

#47 bargain

bargain
  • 192 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 11:09 PM

I'm ok with talking to people. Everyone here seems cool so it's easy to talk. :p

#48 XenoCyde

XenoCyde
  • 4223 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 02:31 AM

I'm scared shitless :p

#49 Cloud

Cloud
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 07:00 AM

I said I am scared stiff because, I don't really know any of you guys, you all seem to know each other and well I feel like I'm the idiot cause I live so far away from you guys and I dont know if we have anything in common. Ok right now I'm sounding like a dumbass faggot, that feels sorry for hi'mself. really I'm not like that. :p

#50 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 08:51 AM

I said I'm kinda nervous because I'm ALWAYS nervous around authroity lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users