Quantcast

Photo

How comfortable are you when talking to us?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
75 replies to this topic

Poll: How comfortable are you when talking to us? (113 member(s) have cast votes)

How comfortable are you when talking to us?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#51 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2004 - 11:24 AM

I someti'mes feel I am scared stiff because it seems everyone hates me lol :offtopic:

but other ti'mes I feel like talkiing to my friends or whatevr

#52 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2004 - 11:41 AM

for all you guys that are nervous or scared stiff...it really shouldnt be that way...you guys should be comfortable on the board and while talking to us. we want you to come to us with problems u have with the board or problems in general if you wish. we dont want it so that we are innaccessible to the members of the board.

#53 XenoCyde

XenoCyde
  • 4223 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 11:57 AM

I'm still scared crapless :offtopic:

#54 Sykopaf

Sykopaf
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 May 2004 - 04:15 PM

:( I feel kinda scared, the admins are extremely evil, especially Hydro, who keeps on trying to send me pictures of his sister over msn, for unknown malevolent and sentient intentions. AUS and RDD scare the heck out of me, just by showing me their photographs.  :(

#55 XenoCyde

XenoCyde
  • 4223 posts

Posted 30 May 2004 - 11:38 PM

I'm still scareddildoless :(

#56 NP_craver

NP_craver
  • 501 posts

Posted 30 May 2004 - 11:45 PM

OFF TOPIC: xenocyde whats with you and dildos :blink: lol

Edited by NP_craver, 30 May 2004 - 11:48 PM.

#57 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2004 - 01:06 AM

Gah not the flying Dildos again..

#58 Taook

Taook
  • 90 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 02:27 PM

I'm pretty comfortable

just a question:

scared STIFF :blink:

#59 woodraven

woodraven
  • 64 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 03:40 PM

I always feel like I can get help here.  Everyone helps each other w/ their problems.  ps...I'm back. :lol:

#60 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2004 - 06:51 PM

its my first day, and a hand full of people have already been so greatful to me, some wiht programming, some as just friends. I can see this place as hanging out with my best buds. I'm not even scared to go  :p !

#61 Ghetto Barbie

Ghetto Barbie
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 07:50 PM

Well where do I start. I guess I will start with the good. When I first joined a few people made me feel welcome. But then a few days later some people were really rude to me. I didn't come here for the programs, I came just to chat and help out when needed, but I was made to feel like I am "leaching" off everyone else here. I hope that I just read in to the post and they were really not ment that way.

#62 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2004 - 08:24 PM

yeah some of our members really hate leechers and really eat u up if you event hint at your here for the progs lol. I can't believe they aren't lol that's all I'm here for :p

#63 Stew

Stew
  • 626 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 04:37 PM

I feel very comfortable with you guys.  I think you all know me since I've been around a while.  I was a bit uncomfortable when Hydro took over after the big system crash, because I didn't even know who Hydro was.

#64 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 04:40 PM

Id liek to cahnge my vote lol. I'm comfortable talking to hydro now. Hes a SUPER GOOD GUY!

#65 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2004 - 11:14 AM

well I voted like my friends cause well we treat each other like friends (besides rdd and aus cause well we never seem to post in the same area maybe ti'me zones...) I talk on msn with people here and I wish more would add me!!! even though I just started like 5 days ago I feel really welcome here and have leaarned to create plenty of hacks in this ti'me lol

awesome, glad you are enjoying it here :D ...if you do happen to have a problem..let me know :(

#66 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 11:34 AM

Must you all revive age-old topics? :dontgetit:

#67 Jaf

Jaf
  • 1654 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 11:46 AM

Yes Sloth... Reviving old topics make the world go around

I'd like to vote for something between pretty comfortable and talking to friends now :D

#68 freakymama

freakymama
  • 567 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 10:12 PM

I said pretty comfortable. All of you guys are awsome. No one has given me crap and I've been treated the best by HydroGen and Light Saber, thanks guys for treating me so well! Now I feel I need to let you guys know something. When I kinda get the lecturing thing going, I'm not tryin to be a lecturer, but its kinda because I'm quite a bit older and feel maybe it will help. Here goes my big secret: I'm 38 years old. Yep, my secret is out! But everyone I'm not here for anything but to just kick it wit cha! I act so far from my age that my kids friends want to hang with me instead of my 10 year old daughter. Now listen, don't feel uncomfortable, I would be here for anyone of you guys if you had a question or a problem you couldnt talk to someone about. TRUST ME, I've been there and done almost all of it. Yep I kinda was a rebel and still have the attitude. So now I feel just a bit un-comfortable, but seriously. I am just a kid whos older. I got in trouble in school, ticked off the law a few ti'mes and lived alot!!! Please don't hesatate to talk to me, heck I love talking to you guys and playing neopets. And if you look my up in neoland I'm swettymama- my last name is Swett, and I'm a mom. My little guy calls me freakymama so I changed to that here, because swettymama sounds so yucky, and I'm not. I once was in the Miss teen pagent for Washington, but then my grades went down.  Hydro Gen, You are doing an awsome job! Keep it up.

#69 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2004 - 10:35 PM

I said pretty comfortable. All of you guys are awsome. No one has given me crap and I've been treated the best by HydroGen and Light Saber, thanks guys for treating me so well! Now I feel I need to let you guys know something. When I kinda get the lecturing thing going, I'm not tryin to be a lecturer, but its kinda because I'm quite a bit older and feel maybe it will help. Here goes my big secret: I'm 38 years old. Yep, my secret is out! But everyone I'm not here for anything but to just kick it wit cha! I act so far from my age that my kids friends want to hang with me instead of my 10 year old daughter. Now listen, don't feel uncomfortable, I would be here for anyone of you guys if you had a question or a problem you couldnt talk to someone about. TRUST ME, I've been there and done almost all of it. Yep I kinda was a rebel and still have the attitude. So now I feel just a bit un-comfortable, but seriously. I am just a kid whos older. I got in trouble in school, ticked off the law a few ti'mes and lived alot!!! Please don't hesatate to talk to me, heck I love talking to you guys and playing neopets. And if you look my up in neoland I'm swettymama- my last name is Swett, and I'm a mom. My little guy calls me freakymama so I changed to that here, because swettymama sounds so yucky, and I'm not. I once was in the Miss teen pagent for Washington, but then my grades went down.  Hydro Gen, You are doing an awsome job! Keep it up.

uhm...why does everyone give me so much credit.. :p not directed to you only freakymama but everyone says hydrogen and the others...id rather they say rdd and the others (I just think they deserve their names out there instead of the others, or just call us the admins :p )

as for that post...wow...uhm  ^_^ we dont really care that you are 38, I mean....so what? does age really matter?? as long as we all like the same thing and can get along doing that .... age shouldnt matter at all :p , but that option to talk to you is great... :p , I hope people take advantage of that :p

its really good to tell someone about your problems...ive been going through a bit of depression lately  :p   :( but its nothing too serious :p .....but the only thing I have to talk to is my pillow (ok, that was really mellow lol...thats a HUGE exaggeration :p , I have my friends) hehe  :p

#70 DarkSpyke

DarkSpyke
  • 128 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 07:45 AM

I feel pretty comfortable when talking to all of you, but I don't really view you guys as "friends". Don't get me wrong, all of the members I've met so far seem very nice, but I don't know much about anyone yet. I bet once I've been here a while more, I'll begin to view you guys more like friends. Right know your all aquanitences to me. :gathering:

#71 xx_WLT_xx

xx_WLT_xx
  • 2471 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 07:48 AM

ohh, I'm scared to go to irc.......... because I'm afraid they'd kick and ban me..... :)

#72 freakymama

freakymama
  • 567 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 11:13 PM

Hydrogen, I named you only because I hear you speak the loudest untill today. Today I will say rdd did awsome and I'm still learning who the Admins are. But all of you who hold this together, I think are doing a good job! I can bairly run a comp. so learning all the Admins might take awhile!

#73 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2004 - 11:16 PM

Hydrogen, I named you only because I hear you speak the loudest untill today. Today I will say rdd did awsome and I'm still learning who the Admins are. But all of you who hold this together, I think are doing a good job! I can bairly run a comp. so learning all the Admins might take awhile!

lol its perfectly fine :) , its a thing ive been trying to change for a while now lol :p

#74 414de7fe6

414de7fe6
  • 2559 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 03:21 AM

In the past few weeks,I think its you guys who've been keeping me out of Intensive Care..

Its great to have friends like you guys..And in all my forum surfing days have I seen admins so peaceful and friendly.

Edited by Euphoria, 10 June 2004 - 03:25 AM.

#75 Dory

Dory
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 10:41 AM

I haven't spoken directly to any of you guys and apart from slothie who seems scary  :(   you all seem well cool

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users