Photo

I'm Lost!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 freakymama

freakymama
  • 567 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 10:49 PM

Hi everyone, I'm freakymama and I don't have a clue about computers. I play neopets with my 10 year old daughter, except I seem to play alot more than her. Someone sent me a neomail saying "check this www.ncodex.com out" So last night I did. I signed up and realized that all of the computer talk you all talk about is totally foreign to me. I really wish I understood what all the abbreviations ment. But I am totally lost.  When I signed up it says to introduce myself. Yah right. I was lucky enough to find this section where I can let you all know I'm totally computer illiterate. So now what? I'm not here to freeload, but on the other hand I don't feel I can contribute anything to all of you. I did use the fairy crassword answers that I some where stumbled across and whom ever put them out there thank you very much. You can tell I'm not good with computers. My neopoints have never been above 20,000, due to the fact I just got this computer given to me about 2 months and one week ago.  So everyone, I really don't know what to say. If anyone can help great! If you cant thats ok too. I guess I'll just stay tuned.
  Thanks Freakymama.

#2 LightSabre

LightSabre
  • 637 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 11:04 PM

Whoaaa this must qualify for the longest introduction ever!! First of all, let us welcome you to neocodex, a site that values the community above many things. For starters, you don't have to worry about freeloading and stuff; if you can see them, they're there for you; the most that's asked of you is to be a good active member here.  ^_^   As for tech help, you can always post your questions here: http://www.ncodex.co...hp?showforum=30 and we'll try our best to help you.  Do take your ti'me and have a good look around; cheers!  ^_^

#3 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2004 - 12:59 AM

Welcome to neocodex, if you have any problems you can always pm me or any other member to help you out. Enjoy your stay here and don't forget to read the rules and you'll be fine ^_^

#4 snark22

snark22
  • 93 posts

Posted 05 June 2004 - 07:23 AM

Hiyas

Welcome to the board. Everyone is very helpful here. If you ever need anything just post or pm someone.

Hope you enjoy your stay :o

#5 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2004 - 07:24 AM

Welcome to codex, and if you have any questions just add me on msn @ [email protected] and I'll get straight to you.

#6 Darkness

Darkness
  • 1432 posts

Posted 05 June 2004 - 02:15 PM

This board is about the community of itself, that more than the programs or anything. You can contribute by being active and post ;) Oh, and welcome... enjoy your stay ;)

#7 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2004 - 03:02 PM

welcome to neocodex...hope you like it here...

as for your computer illiterateness, we can help you out...its pretty si'mple ;) ...just browse the board to get a good feel of where things are ;)

#8 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 05 June 2004 - 03:06 PM

Computer Illiteratness is easily overcome in like a couple of days. PM any of these guys or me for help. Ill do the best I can ;)

#9 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2004 - 07:22 PM

ooo 20k max :D don't worry u'll be able to make a lot more now, I think about 40k a day right now just using the public progs plus the tuts. As you go up you can make A LOT more :)

by the way welcome to ncodex

#10 favredriver

favredriver
  • 932 posts

Posted 05 June 2004 - 08:07 PM

welcome to the boards

#11 Fear

Fear
  • 57 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 03:31 AM

Welcome to ncodex ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic