Quantcast

Photo

Digibliss, The Uab. Is It Really Worth It?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

#26 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2004 - 03:03 PM

Most of us are at Digibliss. I'm at Digibliss Nhacks, pretty much most sites.

I'm at nhacks its not bad

its alright at nhacks...there are some cool people there but I always come back to codex :p , I cant leave this place even though I have exams :p

#27 Darkness

Darkness
  • 1432 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 03:06 PM

I've only been to nhacks, I don't know the addresses of the others.. and I don't care, because NCodex rules.... Plus I don't think I want to go to the others, this place is to good :p

#28 Shivi

Shivi
  • 436 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 03:45 PM

I've beento nhacks and digi, I think I got banned from digi for asking too many questions...(I asked like 3)... :blink:

#29 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2004 - 03:54 PM

I've beento nhacks and digi, I think I got banned from digi for asking too many questions...(I asked like 3)... :blink:

I got banned there for asking why digital was spreading rumors about me :)

#30 supatyson

supatyson
  • 1959 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 07:48 PM

I dont care how good or bad there Ab is, all I care about is making ours better, which it will be like all our programs are!

#31 TheWu

TheWu
  • 2243 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 07:55 PM

I dont care how good or bad there Ab is, all I care about is making ours better, which it will be like all our programs are!

That's a really cool post... +rep :p .

Digibliss' Ulti'mate Autobuyer is pretty crappy... but the self-generated item list is pretty useful, about the only thing good about it. Evenso, the reason it's so good is because more than 50% of the ti'me the UAB is on, it's pricing items and sending it to the big list at who-knows-where. The other 50% its not even auto-buying, it's siting idle. It really only does it's job maybe 10 minutes an hour, and it does a hellofa bad job at it too.

#32 supatyson

supatyson
  • 1959 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 07:58 PM

Great point there TheWu! I havent even used it yet but even though the program looks alright, I dont think it would work very well!

#33 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2004 - 08:04 PM

shadowlink is working on an ab currently that will top all other ab's out there :p

#34 supatyson

supatyson
  • 1959 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 08:10 PM

Yeah have they realeased a realease date yet? Cause Ive been going through that topic lately!

#35 TheWu

TheWu
  • 2243 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 08:13 PM

Well, with both Dr. Sloth and DaBouncer gone, SOMEONE will have to pick it up *hinthint*

#36 Guest_Xth Cannon_*

Guest_Xth Cannon_*

Posted 06 June 2004 - 08:16 PM

Digi UAB is really bad. I had it on for a few hours, only got a couple of items.

#37 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2004 - 08:18 PM

Digi UAB is really bad. I had it on for a few hours, only got a couple of items.

well..I think if you took UAB out of that sentence...you are onto somethin there :p

#38 supatyson

supatyson
  • 1959 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 08:22 PM

LMAO if I got that correctly Hydro!

#39 xx_WLT_xx

xx_WLT_xx
  • 2471 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 08:31 PM

Fresh supply of programs?  You will only find them here at digibliss  and nothing is hidden here. All digilbliss programs work and are kept up-to-date by experienced programmers that know how to write real programs, unlike the crap you see below.  We don't hack our members accounts like they do at ******! 

err. when they say We don't hack our members accounts like they do at ******! , do they mean us?

#40 supatyson

supatyson
  • 1959 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 08:35 PM

Probably, and if they do they are just jealous, so dont worry about it!

#41 113

• 1190 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 09:44 PM

lol I'm a member ill see if I can find it but I'm preety shaw shes not cos the pic she had looked like she was about 15-16

edit nope ur right she is 11 omg

Ameron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pris
11 years, I am 15 and I can not still program. Neo Grl Rocks. THey way she makes her posts here like 18, I thought she was about 18 years old.

she's just very mature for her age and has a lot of determination, if any of you had the determination she has, you could probably make the kinda things she makes

lmao is I'mpossible to program at tha age of 11 :p , I cant belive it.

#42 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2004 - 09:48 PM

Fresh supply of programs?  You will only find them here at digibliss  and nothing is hidden here. All digilbliss programs work and are kept up-to-date by experienced programmers that know how to write real programs, unlike the crap you see below.  We don't hack our members accounts like they do at ******! 

err. when they say We don't hack our members accounts like they do at ******! , do they mean us?

nope...actually they are talking about nhacks...though I wouldnt be surprised if they came out with some s*** like that about us...their members are really brainwashed... :p and a lot of propaganda exists at digibliss...you arent allowed to do your homework there, because you dont have the resources to...

if you wanna check up the wars between digi and codex, just ask one of us...we are happy to explain...though, unfortunately, you will get our version of things..we will try to be as unbiased as possible...

#43 xx_WLT_xx

xx_WLT_xx
  • 2471 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 09:50 PM

er, I think it is possible cause I programmed my first hello world in basic when I was 8 (my father taught me)

#44 113

• 1190 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 09:52 PM

(my father taught me)

lucky bastard I cant get my father to open his email :p

#45 TheWu

TheWu
  • 2243 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 09:53 PM

Six asterisks can fit NHacks but not NeoCodex, so lets hope they were getting that specific :p .

#46 113

• 1190 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 09:54 PM

Six asterisks can fit NHacks but not NeoCodex, so lets hope they were getting that specific :p .

they can fit ncodex

#47 Guest_Xth Cannon_*

Guest_Xth Cannon_*

Posted 06 June 2004 - 09:55 PM

My father isn't what you call a "Technology Expert" He can't even send an sms on a phone which he has had for 3 years, let alone send an email.

#48 TheWu

TheWu
  • 2243 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 09:57 PM

they can fit ncodex

This is a stupid arguement, but it doesn't hurt to continue it :p .

Well, since most admins at Digibliss speak with full sentences and grammatically correct, I'd assume they'd spell out our name to it's full extend.

#49 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2004 - 10:20 PM

they can fit ncodex

This is a stupid arguement, but it doesn't hurt to continue it :p .

Well, since most admins at Digibliss speak with full sentences and grammatically correct, I'd assume they'd spell out our name to it's full extend.

well I know for a fact that that is nhacks :huh: , there is lots of evidence on their boards that that is what they are talking about...

#50 towkay

towkay
  • 445 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 11:01 PM

Every program has its good or bad.  Why don't u feedback to the site just like if I found a bug on a neopets game, I will send feedback to neopets.  I think if you can make 20K a day then the program still serve its purpose to earn you neopoints, isn't it ?  Maybe you cannot call it ulti'mate.  I hope the Ulti'mate Restocker program available to us soon will the ulti'mate one.  Thanks in advance for all the programmers who worked hard on it.  You are GREAT!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users