Photo

Argh!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

#1 Sham

Sham
  • 1055 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 11:05 AM

omg it frustrates me so much because they are always workin  on it!

#2 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2004 - 11:08 AM

Someti'mes if you refresh the page is back up.

#3 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2004 - 11:10 AM

Someti'mes if you refresh the page is back up.

Yeah just refresh the page or go on to another page then go back but that is so annoying when your just about to buy a cheap item and neopets is down because ti'me you refresh it, the item has gone!

#4 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2004 - 11:15 AM

It's because Neopets is just "fixing" it's site.

#5 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2004 - 11:16 AM

yes indeed. Once I had a record score in a game (chomby, and the fungus ball), and it didn't let me send score because the site was down!!! Oh well what can ya do?

#6 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2004 - 11:20 AM

Screw neopets with hacks and programes :(

#7 Taook

Taook
  • 90 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 11:23 AM

there ya go

anyway, someti'mes its just a bug, and they're not actually fixing it

#8 AbsoluteDrums714

AbsoluteDrums714
  • 560 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 11:46 AM

I hate this!! I was restocking my shop, and I edited like 100 prices by checking the wizard, then when I clicked send update prices, it was down, and when I clicked back, ALL THE PRICES WERE GONE! BACK TO ZERO!!!  really pisses me off, had to spend a LONG ti'me redoing it all.  damn

#9 laggy

laggy
  • 166 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 12:03 PM

thats why I don't even sell anything less than 2k, not worth the ti'me.

#10 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2004 - 12:17 PM

I hate this!! I was restocking my shop, and I edited like 100 prices by checking the wizard, then when I clicked send update prices, it was down, and when I clicked back, ALL THE PRICES WERE GONE! BACK TO ZERO!!!  really pisses me off, had to spend a LONG ti'me redoing it all.  damn

I'm working on a program based on glurak's price thingy to help you out with that...itll be made public....

as for the downti'me :( ...I was testing my accnt gen for bugs yesterday before releasing it....and neopets was down...typical :(

oh and what is worse is that the day before...I had a power cut the minute I had finished the referring part of the accnt gen...comes back 2 seconds after and a min later power cut again :( :( :( ...had to recode a lot of it...but its almost finished now :)

#11 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 01:08 PM

It gets annoying when you're trying to play NeoQuest and after every battle it goes down!

#12 pinkpassion

pinkpassion
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 04:20 PM

;) ug, I hate when Neopets is down! its like their doing it on purpose!  and like, I'm always in the middle of something when it happens, like a neomail, or a trade, or a quest! its so annoying.

#13 Shivi

Shivi
  • 436 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 04:32 PM

thats why I price mine once I buy them, unless you got like 100 items from restocking or something... if you did then :clap:

#14 AbsoluteDrums714

AbsoluteDrums714
  • 560 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 05:34 PM

thats why I price mine once I buy them, unless you got like 100 items from restocking or something... if you did then :clap:

lol, no, they were items from an account that my sister's friend had just given me.  nothing good, because her cousin had already picked through it (bank account, stock, and inventory) but I checked EVERYWHERE (stocks, shop till, SDB, stamps, neodeck, etc.) and found a LOT of extra items.  made about 100k on it total, just due to the sheer mass of the things, nothing really rare.

#15 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2004 - 06:03 PM

lol, no, they were items from an account that my sister's friend had just given me.  nothing good, because her cousin had already picked through it (bank account, stock, and inventory) but I checked EVERYWHERE (stocks, shop till, SDB, stamps, neodeck, etc.) and found a LOT of extra items.  made about 100k on it total, just due to the sheer mass of the things, nothing really rare.

meep....still 100k richer :p

#16 AbsoluteDrums714

AbsoluteDrums714
  • 560 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 06:05 PM

errr, yeah, about that 100k...yeah, I sorta kinda.........spent it

#17 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2004 - 06:11 PM

:blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink: ever heard of "dont spend it all in one place" :p

anyway, I dont spend my money...I kinda accumulate...and let it sit there, I'm like that with real money too  :closedeyes:

#18 AbsoluteDrums714

AbsoluteDrums714
  • 560 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 06:16 PM

same here! I spent the money (*slightly* less than 100k) on an investment (Little Fishy Omelette, and assortment of others (total worth about 120-125k)  which has come back to bite me in the ass, as no one is buying the friggin omelette!! I can NEVER sell my feaking omelettes!!! aaaaaah!  I'm so desperate to get rid of them I PUT AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR A MAGICAL TOMATO AND PEPPER OMELETTE IN MY SIGNATURE!!! HOW PATHERTIC IS THAT  (buy the way, pm me if you want the omelette, lol)

edit:  forgot to say sumthing: as for REAL money, I have no choice but to save and budget, I am CONSTANTLY needing new cymbals, sticks, drum heads, etc, plus I have to pay for our recording equipment for my band  (by the way, listen to my music by clicking below)

Edited by AbsoluteDrums714, 07 June 2004 - 06:17 PM.

#19 Shivi

Shivi
  • 436 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 07:15 PM

:blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink: ever heard of "dont spend it all in one place" :p

anyway, I dont spend my money...I kinda accumulate...and let it sit there, I'm like that with real money too  :closedeyes:

I do the same, the only ti'me I spend money is when I have enough that I will still have a few million left over... and in real life I get like 120 from just cutting the lawn for a month, and I never spend it

#20 AbsoluteDrums714

AbsoluteDrums714
  • 560 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 07:44 PM

$120 for cutting your LAWN!!!!! wow, I dont get paid at all! and my house has a really large area of lawn to be cut!!  damn, you need to give my parents a call, ....cheap bastards.... lol, just kidding

EDIT: sp

Edited by AbsoluteDrums714, 07 June 2004 - 07:45 PM.

#21 Shivi

Shivi
  • 436 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 07:54 PM

I cut it almost 2 ti'mes a week =/ so like 15 bucks per cutting...

#22 AbsoluteDrums714

AbsoluteDrums714
  • 560 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 08:10 PM

wow. thats nice.  if I had the ti'me (which I will after school gets out <1 more week!!>) id convince my parents to do that same thing, tough I'm pretty sure once they did the math they wouldnt pay me 120 bucks per month

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users