Photo

Dizzee Being Banned...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
67 replies to this topic

#51 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 09:00 PM

and I think we made the right choice banning frizzle...he called typhoons mom fat and also made fun of valensins looks and other people constantly...he was also always on 100% warn....and we believe that he stole source a while back...but since he wasnt going to code anymore...that kinda faded away

He deserved that :bann:

#52 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2004 - 11:30 PM

was the username dizee ever given private member status?

and dolphintoes is from singapore

#53 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2004 - 12:41 AM

well, all members are friends I guess, if we wanna talk like hippies :D

and I think we made the right choice banning frizzle...he called typhoons mom fat and also made fun of valensins looks and other people constantly...he was also always on 100% warn....and we believe that he stole source a while back...but since he wasnt going to code anymore...that kinda faded away

Long ago quote.. but I was asleep,
Uh.. the thing with me and Frizz was a massive misunderstanding. Which I blame on Typhoon :p
But Frizz was pretty mouthy..

#54 NP_craver

NP_craver
  • 501 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 02:03 AM

yea hydro, ur too soft, tak actions more confidently...u are our "LEADER" ;)

#55 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2004 - 02:08 AM

Yeah...I STILL don't know how Typhoon got to that conclusion. Because I saw Frizz's post earlier in the night + it didn't say anything about you...Still confuzzled...
Would never have guessed about Dizzee/KV though...I was bit confused the other week when it was the Frizz/KV/Lemony convo when KV was going on about how he could program. I was thinking "Yes....THAT'S why we banned you..."

+ yes you are too soft Hydro, I keep telling you. It's probably a good thing in the long run though.

Just incase you were wondering.. I was talking to someone about sex and things, and I told that to Typhoon. So when he saw the post Frizz wrote about sex and people on Ncodex, he used his brain *sigh* and assumed it was me, and CENSORED it. Very messy ordeal. But Frizz forgave me for being such an arse about it ;)

#56 Jaf

Jaf
  • 1654 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 03:08 AM

;) ...

Well so that means Dizzee=bad?
I'm sorry... really need an update on ncodex  :p

#57 LightSabre

LightSabre
  • 637 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 03:24 AM

apparently you havnt ever been to Singapore!

<I do NOT know what I meant by that>

(offtopic) Well, it made me scratch my head really really hard when Johnny Depp said that in 'Pirates of the Caribbean'; don't really know why till today.  ;)

As for Dizzee, sigh, you can't blame Hydro for being soft; it really is nice to give people a second chance most of the ti'me.  :p

#58 Darkness

Darkness
  • 1432 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 03:27 AM

yes Dizzee = Kid_Vens  Both banned

#59 Jaf

Jaf
  • 1654 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 03:37 AM

bli'mey... Well I think it's ok giving people 2. chance..

#60 Death

Death
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 04:45 AM

what was so bad about dizzee and frizzle?

Edited by Death, 08 June 2004 - 04:45 AM.

#61 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2004 - 06:09 AM

well...for one, they both blurted out whatever came into their minds and didnt think about what others would feel if they said that...they were rude to other members ;) ....and both had cases of ripping programs (but frizzle's mom thinks programming is illegal so he isnt programming anymore and his case faded away)...they both had issues with other members and often got into arguments over nothing. though cool people...yes...it was harder to keep them here than to not...

#62 Frosty

Frosty
  • 1521 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 06:50 AM

WOW! hydro your great lol =D with all your decisions

but I would have never suspected kid_vens to have been dizzee, I mean dizzee was a great pal to me on ncodex and msn I cant believe he was kid_vens all along :happybday:

#63 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2004 - 07:22 AM

WOW! hydro your great lol =D with all your decisions

but I would have never suspected kid_vens to have been dizzee, I mean dizzee was a great pal to me on ncodex and msn I cant believe he was kid_vens all along :happybday:

they were both pals to all of us I guess..just some of their actions were intolerable

#64 Jaf

Jaf
  • 1654 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 08:54 AM

2x Z

*I'm sorry but I just had to post that*

#65 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2004 - 02:41 PM

I know what he kv did the first ti'me and hydro posted that, but what did he do the second ti'me? sorry if u already answered this hydro, but I was wondering if the username dizze had priv access?

Posted 08 June 2004 - 02:45 PM

someone posted it but it didnt get answered

#67 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2004 - 04:01 PM

KV didnt do anything the second ti'me but refuse to not use inet in his progs...inet gets you frozen and FAST! but he should have been banned when I first found out about it (about a month ago)...sorry if I'm soo nice :( ...really I am sorry... :D

and yeah he did have priv access..but dont worry about progs leaking...people that dont have that sort of access on the board cant use the programs :p

#68 Stew

Stew
  • 626 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 04:31 PM

Frizzle was just a spamaholic since he joined, and was quite annoying.  I never really minded KV or Dizzee, and it doesn't seem that hard to match the two now.  They both deserved banning, they got chances.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users