Photo

Auction

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 freakymama

freakymama
  • 567 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 11:17 PM

I'm trying to put something up for auction and I get to the place where they say r u sure, I hit yep and the screen goes to the white page that says "error". Is anyone else having that problem? Also every thing in the auction is being bought, there wasn't nothing that wasn't being bought! Weird!

#2 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2004 - 11:19 PM

it cold be a glitch, I recently lost a whole bunch of stuff in the trading post due to some glitch

#3 freakymama

freakymama
  • 567 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 11:39 PM

what exactly is a glitch?

#4 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2004 - 12:45 AM

I think auctions have been down for a while. Like the battledome. And most other areas on neopets.

#5 axcen

axcen
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 01:36 AM

Auction Update
On Monday we will be launching a new and I'mproved Auction system. We have stopped any new auctions being added so all items should be sold in ti'me. You can still bid on existing auctions, and we think you will like the changes.

from neopets news. any relevance?  ;)

#6 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2004 - 02:24 AM

what exactly is a glitch?

A glitch is like a technical error which neopets are having so it may result in strange things happening

#7 LightSabre

LightSabre
  • 637 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 03:00 AM

Heh, looks like it's still going on, anyway if you refresh the error message window enough ti'mes, you'll get: ERROR : You cannot auction somebody else's item! Nice try however ;)

o.O

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users