And Helf said I was banned unfairly.
Yes says:
Nothing to say?
㋥๑۩۞۩๑㋥ | LemonyBrainAid | Too HOT!!! | ㋥๑۩۞۩๑㋥ says:
Not really. HEh.
Yes says:
Surprised me.
You wont be back.  Every account you make will be banned.
Yes says:
Helf's tring to get me back. And  I haven't talked to Hydro yet.
Yes says:
PLus what about school? Just go on there.
Yes says:
And I'll change my IP address.
school?
Yes says:
Yes school computers.
whatever. I'll be able to see who you are from the account name.

Uhm. I thought there was a rule.  - Once banned - always banned.

EDIT: More proof that he's signed up again.

Yes says:
You won't know my account if I joined.
Yes says:
Because I already have.

#2 Hidden.Elf

Hidden.Elf
  • 1797 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 08:56 AM

thats not really a threat... I told hi'm the admins will disbecauses his ban soon and he may be unbanned.

#3 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6381 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2004 - 08:57 AM

The admins disbecausesed his ban already. and you agreed that he should be.Call me ignorant if you want, but Why go back on what you all said?

#4 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2004 - 08:58 AM

Hidden, I didn't overtly dislike Frizz, but he broke almost every single one of the rules. People have got banned for less. If he is allowed back, then it's just not fair to the other members.

#5 Shivi

Shivi
  • 436 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 09:02 AM

I agree, if you let Frizzle back, then you have to let everyone else back that has done less then hi'm =/

#6 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 09:03 AM

Hidden, I didn't overtly dislike Frizz, but he broke almost every single one of the rules. People have got banned for less. If he is allowed back, then it's just not fair to the other members.

That's what I've been saying all along. It would be unfair on all the other banned members for hi'm ot come back, and he's broken 6 rules, most on more than one occasion.

#7 powerman5000

powerman5000
  • 577 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 09:03 AM

Ok first of all hidden I hope thats not true that you are tryin to get hi'm back...so if Frizzle comes back I'm quitting this site...I mean he broke like EVERY rule and got enough chances and threw them away so he better not come back...either way you are going to lose a good member...actually I like frizzle, he wasnt a bad guy and was one of my friends but like they say...once banned, always banned.....NO EXCEPTIONS!

#8 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2004 - 09:05 AM

Meh there is ways to discover if it is hi'm. Nobody should be allowd to rj in most cases.

#9 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6381 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2004 - 09:05 AM

Ok first of all hidden I hope thats not true that you are tryin to get hi'm back...so if Frizzle comes back I'm quitting this site...I mean he broke like EVERY rule and got enough chances and threw them away so he better not come back...either way you are going to lose a good member...actually I like frizzle, he wasnt a bad guy and was one of my friends but like they say...once banned, always banned.....NO EXCEPTIONS!

Youre right. You bring hi'm back, I leave too...

#10 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 09:08 AM

if Frizzle comes back I'm quitting this site

I'll join you with that, either he's gone or I am.

#11 powerman5000

powerman5000
  • 577 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 09:11 AM

ooo I got an idea...if frizzle comes back I'll just go take over phoony's GTA site muahahahahaha! lol

#12 Frosty

Frosty
  • 1521 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 09:13 AM

ok well I set 39847239847328974239874 healing potions and phoenix downs on my accnt (not saying I will get banned lol) but incase I am for whatever reason I request phoenix downs that I be let off or unbanned just like frizz!!!

#13 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2004 - 09:14 AM

Baaa. Me too. I don't want to see such hypocrisy on this site.

Posted 09 June 2004 - 09:17 AM

will join both of you guys in that.

#15 powerman5000

powerman5000
  • 577 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 09:22 AM

you know whats really ironic? if hiddens tryin to get hi'm back...this is qouted from H. elf hi'mself

Grrr...  "Once banned, always banned" has always0 been our policy here at codex. The point isn't that you can still get on codex, the point is that you were banned. And you were banned for a reason. Just because you CAN rejoin, doesn't mean you SHOULD. You aren't welcome at codex and nothing you do is going to change that. You violated rule #8 and nothing can undo that.
QUOTE (Rules)
8. Rude, and/or unappropriate first I'mpressions may lead to banning.
Don't come into NeoCodex asking about the programs, showing no repectable structure in your behavior. NeoCodex is a society, and though it has programs, we expect you to be an ordained member of our society, instead of a freeloader here si'mply for the programs. Also, make sure to introduce yourself as a new member first. Example: Hi where are the programs send to me pls my email address is [email protected] thx bye
This 8th rule will result in banning if not obided by. 

We don't really care wheather you change or not. You might as well join another board because you will never feel welcome here no matter how many ti'mes you stupidly rejoin.

Like you said...ONCE BANNED ALWAYS BANNED

#16 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

ok well I set 39847239847328974239874 healing potions and phoenix downs on my accnt (not saying I will get banned lol) but incase I am for whatever reason I request phoenix downs that I be let off or unbanned just like frizz!!!

WTF?

And powerman - If I leave here I'll be spending more ti'me I'mproving my site, currently I'm spending more ti'me on here than GTAU.

#17 Frosty

Frosty
  • 1521 posts

Me Too!! and what will you do with-out poor lil' frosty who has an obsession with Missbehaved1 and also is the Icy Programmer?? you'd all cry and I'd be laughing Tee-Hee!! transmission over!

#18 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6381 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2004 - 09:23 AM

you know whats really ironic? if hiddens tryin to get hi'm back...this is qouted from H. elf hi'mself

Grrr...  "Once banned, always banned" has always0 been our policy here at codex. The point isn't that you can still get on codex, the point is that you were banned. And you were banned for a reason. Just because you CAN rejoin, doesn't mean you SHOULD. You aren't welcome at codex and nothing you do is going to change that. You violated rule #8 and nothing can undo that.
QUOTE (Rules)
8. Rude, and/or unappropriate first I'mpressions may lead to banning.
Don't come into NeoCodex asking about the programs, showing no repectable structure in your behavior. NeoCodex is a society, and though it has programs, we expect you to be an ordained member of our society, instead of a freeloader here si'mply for the programs. Also, make sure to introduce yourself as a new member first. Example: Hi where are the programs send to me pls my email address is [email protected] thx bye
This 8th rule will result in banning if not obided by. 

We don't really care wheather you change or not. You might as well join another board because you will never feel welcome here no matter how many ti'mes you stupidly rejoin.

Like you said...ONCE BANNED ALWAYS BANNED

Yeah. I posted that in the thread, but H.Elf had a bit of a go at me. So. Yeah. I might see you guys later.

Posted 09 June 2004 - 09:24 AM

yup well said power man

#20 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 09:25 AM

Me Too!! and what will you do with-out poor lil' frosty who has an obsession with Missbehaved1 and also is the Icy Programmer?? you'd all cry and I'd be laughing Tee-Hee!! transmission over!

I'm sure we'd cope.

#21 Frosty

Frosty
  • 1521 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 09:26 AM

oh thanks typhoon :huh: thats really nice and making me feel wanted!

#22 Hidden.Elf

Hidden.Elf
  • 1797 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 09:30 AM

how about I just make you all happy and leave?

#23 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 09:31 AM

How would that make us happy?

#24 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2004 - 09:31 AM

*sings* Don't you want me baby? Don't you want me, whoooooaaaa

Lets not get CENSOREDy at each other. Lets make a stand. And wait til Sloth sees this, and listen to his rant.

Edit- Hidden, don't say that. You're a great admin, you are just being too soft on Frizz.

Edited by Valensin, 09 June 2004 - 09:32 AM.

#25 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6381 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2004 - 09:32 AM

Its already become CENSOREDy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users