Photo

Neocodex And Neopets

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#1 DarkSpyke

DarkSpyke
  • 128 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 10:57 AM

Hey everyone, I was thinking... Neocodex completely relies on Neopets. Without Neopets, Neocodex is nothing. The day that neopets is shut down, so will Neocodex. Think about it: who will want cheats and programs for a website that doesn't even exsist anymore? Let's hope that day never comes. When it does, everyone on Neocodex will have to split up.

#2 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2004 - 11:02 AM

I dont think that will happen...you will soon learn that the friendships you make here are almost for life...even if neopets shuts down, ill still come here and chat with anyone else that wishes to :p ...neocodex is one of the only sites that actually has a community...it will continue even if neopets dies :p , I hope you can be here during that ti'me as well slayer zero :help:

#3 DarkSpyke

DarkSpyke
  • 128 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 11:14 AM

I dont think that will happen...you will soon learn that the friendships you make here are almost for life...even if neopets shuts down, ill still come here and chat with anyone else that wishes to :p ...neocodex is one of the only sites that actually has a community...it will continue even if neopets dies :p , I hope you can be here during that ti'me as well slayer zero :help:

Hmmm, I suppose your right.

#4 Jaf

Jaf
  • 1654 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 12:15 PM

The day neopets goes down *poff* Welcome to gunboudcodex ;)

#5 Funnlecake

Funnlecake
  • 2076 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 04:51 PM

It wont go down there making multi mills

Posted 09 June 2004 - 04:54 PM

I never thought of that hydro but I will come back even if neopets does shut down

#7 BarCode

BarCode
  • 421 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 05:18 PM

Even if neo did decide to shut down, we could just make progs for sites like venetopia or nutinropets ;) .
Even though neopets is 99% not likely to shut down, if they do, we are like a giant family kinda like Hydro said.

#8 Ender

Ender
  • 4323 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 05:21 PM

Bah, we will move on to another addicting site ;) Even if neopets shuts down, I am stayin :)

#9 AbsoluteDrums714

AbsoluteDrums714
  • 560 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 06:25 PM

if neopets shuts down, you guys can all become addicted to Escape Velocity: Nova instead, and this can become a forum on that instead, because I like this forum better than the ev:n one, but they talk about the game, sooo.....idk.  this is still better

#10 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2004 - 08:57 PM

and hydro doesnt even play neo and he runs the site!!!!

:)   :p   <_< I'm not the only one running it...there are the admins, smods, and mods...thats over 15 people...yet I'm the only one mentioned ... <_<   <_<   <_<   <_<   just say the staff :p or in this case, "hydro doesnt even play neopets and hes an admin!!"

#11 Guest_FY!_*

Guest_FY!_*

Posted 10 June 2004 - 10:57 AM

The day neopets goes down *poff* Welcome to gunboudcodex :(

lol. Hope it doesn't become powerpetscodex :p

#12 bargain

bargain
  • 192 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 11:04 AM

I wouldn't care if neopets shutdown either. I'd still stay here. It's much funner here than on neopets. Neopets wouldn't shutdown anyway unless they invested in martha stewarts stocks :(

#13 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2004 - 11:11 AM

Hey everyone, I was thinking... Neocodex completely relies on Neopets. Without Neopets, Neocodex is nothing. The day that neopets is shut down, so will Neocodex. Think about it: who will want cheats and programs for a website that doesn't even exsist anymore? Let's hope that day never comes. When it does, everyone on Neocodex will have to split up.

honestly, this isnt true, this site has more then programs..., if your come here for just programs then you wont make any friends, and will prolly be banned for beign selfish...

#14 lucashoal

lucashoal
  • 292 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 05:02 PM

The day neopets goes down *poff* Welcome to gunboudcodex :(

lol. Hope it doesn't become powerpetscodex :p

oh gawd, powerpets..that would be painful x.x

#15 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2004 - 05:12 PM

Hey if neopets shut down at least we would see who is here just for the programs. I don't even use them right now. I just like coming on and chattin with the pleasant folk here. by the way might not be on much, because after my exams I'm going to my brothers house (he lives across from my school! how lame is that?)

#16 DarkSpyke

DarkSpyke
  • 128 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 05:32 PM

Hey if neopets shut down at least we would see who is here just for the programs. I don't even use them right now. I just like coming on and chattin with the pleasant folk here. by the way might not be on much, because after my exams I'm going to my brothers house (he lives across from my school! how lame is that?)

Good point. I hardly play neopets anymore, I'm on here for the fun of it. I love the atmosphere here. Also, everyone I meet on here is great.

#17 Jakezilla

Jakezilla
  • 1834 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 06:27 PM

haha I can I'magine Adam saying "Damn these neocodex people! DAMN THEM ALL!!" everyone stares at hi'm..

Hmm, I wonder if they have meetings about us?
Woot! Were popular! ^_^

#18 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2004 - 06:30 PM

haha I can I'magine Adam saying "Damn these neocodex people! DAMN THEM ALL!!" everyone stares at hi'm..

Hmm, I wonder if they have meetings about us?
Woot! Were popular! :D

I'm thinkin more they have like someone here who tells them everything  ^_^

#19 Jakezilla

Jakezilla
  • 1834 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 06:36 PM

I'm going to kill them! they stole my meep! adam, yo gonna DIEEE tonight! I'm going to blow his computer >=) which results in fire, which results in neopets being BURNED DOWN TO THE GROUND!! bwahaha

If we could make some kind of virus, that overheats the computer so much it blows up, we could blow every single computer resulting in MELTDOWN!!!

Edited by //.Razor, 10 June 2004 - 06:37 PM.

#20 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2004 - 04:27 PM

lol yea someti'mes I have a feeling TNT has a spy here and at all the sites so they can attempt to counter everymove we make... he/she may be among us....? *eerie musics starts playing...*

I have no doubt in my mind that that is true...but I do wanna say this: bring it on neopets...you cant make a fully 0 glitched site :( , we will find new glitches when you patch these up.... :)

#21 bargain

bargain
  • 192 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 04:36 PM

LOL, we could pretend we're some snotty little snitch and say we want them to "Analyze" a program that is a sure SUPER CHEAT. Then in actuality send them a harddrive killer. but that would never work and we could get arrested....
I don't think there is a way we could send them a virus.

#22 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2004 - 05:00 PM

I don't think we want to send them a virus anyway. Just find little loopholes, and glitches then laugh when they scramble to prevent it! Ya I bet Adam is on Ncodex, even as we speak!!! But if that was the case they would probably make some fruity attempt to close us down.

#23 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2004 - 05:09 PM

I don't think we want to send them a virus anyway. Just find little loopholes, and glitches then laugh when they scramble to prevent it! Ya I bet Adam is on Ncodex, even as we speak!!! But if that was the case they would probably make some fruity attempt to close us down.

or he could keep us open and all other sites open to find out what the sites glitches are...and fix them...that way he doesnt have to pay someone to do it for hi'm :(

#24 towkay

towkay
  • 445 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 05:58 PM

It would be fun someti'mes if neopets will to launch a new game and within a few hours, someone here posts a cheat to it and have the high score table flooded with people here.  That will show how serious we treat neopets.

#25 bargain

bargain
  • 192 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 06:40 PM

It would be fun someti'mes if neopets will to launch a new game and within a few hours, someone here posts a cheat to it and have the high score table flooded with people here.  That will show how serious we treat neopets.

That wouldn't be so good. They would freeze everyone I'mmediately,lol.
It's bad to get really high scores if your cheating.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users