Photo

Underage Sex

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#26 phalkon

phalkon
  • 2399 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 02:32 PM

sure it's america, and we're given the freedom to do things like that, but that doesn't mean we necessarily HAVE to. all it takes is one young horny couple to do it. then everyone else thinks they're soooo cool because they did it, and it's "taboo" so they do it, and so on and so on.

most of the time kids do it these days just to brag. just to make another notch on the ol' bedpost. because they see movies and tv shows that glamorize multiple partners so they think they gotta start young to get up there.

#27 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2007 - 06:36 PM

There was a five year old who got pregnant, but her body was rapidly advanced, in comparison to other girls.

The age of consent should be in place, but you shouldnt be put in jail if you're underage and barkin' someone who is a year older or younger than you.

#28 phalkon

phalkon
  • 2399 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 04:43 AM

QUOTE(Athean @ Jun 10 2007, 08:36 PM) View Post
There was a five year old who got pregnant, but her body was rapidly advanced, in comparison to other girls.

The age of consent should be in place, but you shouldnt be put in jail if you're underage and barkin' someone who is a year older or younger than you.

that's pretty sick.

even if her body was "advanced"

#29 lookie1st

lookie1st
  • 170 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 09:00 AM

Talk about wrong

http://news.yahoo.co...s/teen_sex_case

There should be a clear difference in those laws between pedofiles and consensual sex between minors. Can you imagine going to jail for this.

#30 LastI

LastI
  • 128 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 05:38 PM

I dont think underage sex is right, I think you should just wait until your old enough. I agree. Most teenagers use it for bragging rights bragging that they "Got laid" Real smart.

#31 moosejuice

moosejuice
  • 381 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 07:31 PM

QUOTE(LastI @ Jun 11 2007, 08:38 PM) View Post
I dont think underage sex is right, I think you should just wait until your old enough. I agree. Most teenagers use it for bragging rights bragging that they "Got laid" Real smart.

most do i agree... but a hell of a lot don't. some people genuinely use it to show somebody they love them. and some simply do it because it feels good... not neccessarily to brag

#32 nox

nox
  • 6707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2007 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE(Kitsune @ Jun 10 2007, 01:27 AM) View Post
Girls generally mature and go through puberty at 9-12 years old. It is rare to see someone under 11 pregnant though.

I think I agree with the idea of having the law changed so that as long as there is no more than a 2 year age gap, it's legal (with consent obviously).
In case I'm not clear what I mean, it'd be legal for the following situations:
12 yr old and a 14 yr old
13 yr old and 15 yr old
14 yr old and 16 year old
15 yr old and 17 yr old
And then once the youngest person is 16 it no longer matters.
It'd be illegal for any participant to be under 12, or for there to be a gap over 2 years.

NZ govt attempted to institute this but the media spin of it was terrible ... "12 year olds legally allowed to have sex after law change" which of course the public made a huge fuss so it didn't happen.. It's pathetic that legislation relies on what the media shows not the merits of the legislation to get through.

funny you bring that up, an old case i posted back in january has updated. http://www.neocodex....o...c=63042&hl=

http://www.cnn.com/2...case/index.html

ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN) -- Jubilation turned quickly to anger Monday after Georgia's top prosecutor vowed he would fight a judge's order that would have set free Genarlow Wilson, a Georgia man serving a 10-year prison sentence for a consensual sexual encounter he had as a teenager.

Wilson's attorney, B.J. Bernstein, said her client would not accept a proposed plea bargain that would get him out of prison because it would require Wilson to plead guilty to a felony.

A judge ruled Monday that his conduct should have been punished as a misdemeanor.

"We're going to keep fighting," Bernstein told reporters at a news conference at the state Capitol. (Watch Wilson's mom, lawyer's tearful reaction to the judge's ruling)

She was flanked by civil rights leaders and black lawmakers, who expressed anger at the decision by Georgia Attorney General Thurbert Baker to block Wilson's release by filing an appeal of the judge's ruling.

Joseph Lowery, former president of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, called Baker's decision "unnecessary, unjust and unfounded."

"We don't understand the reasoning or rationale of the attorney general on this issue," Lowery said. (Watch Lowery call the top prosecutor's action absurd and unjust Video)

Wilson is black, as is Baker.

Edited by nox, 11 June 2007 - 07:46 PM.

#33 phalkon

phalkon
  • 2399 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 07:21 AM

why do these idiots have to videotape it?

that should almost prove it's not "for love".

dumbbark deserved what he got.

#34 Chris

Chris
  • 2235 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 07:19 PM

QUOTE(LastI @ Jun 11 2007, 07:38 PM) View Post

how is that bad? Teenagers do a lot of stupid things, that's part of being a teenager, to have fun. Sure having sex can bark up your life but so can pretty much anything and everything else in this world. Sex is fun. Life is short. Just do it.

#35 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2007 - 06:26 AM

QUOTE(murderkill @ Jun 13 2007, 04:21 PM) View Post
why do these idiots have to videotape it?

that should almost prove it's not "for love".

dumbbark deserved what he got.

Eh?

#36 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2007 - 11:22 AM

Let's solve this issue once and for all and have sex. All of us, together. Codex is a caring sharing relationship, isn't it?

#37 Chris

Chris
  • 2235 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 01:40 PM

QUOTE(Kimoflea @ Jun 23 2007, 02:22 PM) View Post
Let's solve this issue once and for all and have sex. All of us, together. Codex is a caring sharing relationship, isn't it?

you are so barking hot

#38 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2007 - 01:53 PM

QUOTE(Kimoflea @ Jun 23 2007, 03:22 PM) View Post

Well there is a Codex UK meetup coming up shifty.gif ....

</awkward>

#39 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2007 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE(Kimoflea @ Jun 23 2007, 08:22 PM) View Post

Didn't we do that last week?

#40 phalkon

phalkon
  • 2399 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE(Kimoflea @ Jun 23 2007, 01:22 PM) View Post

i'll bring the flavored lube

#41 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2007 - 02:40 AM

QUOTE(murderkill @ Jun 29 2007, 12:11 AM) View Post
i'll bring the flavored lube

Please don't.

#42 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2007 - 02:51 AM

QUOTE(Sunscorch @ Jun 29 2007, 10:40 AM) View Post
Please don't.

Yeah probably best not to, Joe will just end up eating it all again like usual. drool.gif

#43 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2007 - 03:35 AM

The whole case with the cat from Georgia is entirely screwed up, plus it wouldn't have been an issue had someone not decided to be the vice and record it. Otherwise, it would have gone out like any other teenaged oral sex puppet show.

#44 Mckilla

Mckilla
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 06:02 PM

QUOTE(magda11us @ Oct 6 2005, 06:48 PM) View Post
I dont understand why people cant just wait until there 18. I guess people are just to desperate to have sex not all teen relationships last. Im waiting until Im 18 and upper to have sex Im not in a hurry, I can be ready anytime but I choose to wait.

Let me be the first to say SEX IS GREAT. I mean no disrespect but get up and go have some sex. It will make sense after a the first few rounds. All i know is in a few months u gonna look back at this and be like what the hell was i thinking.

#45 Hazard

Hazard
  • 3424 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE(Mckilla @ Jul 6 2007, 03:02 AM) View Post
Let me be the first to say SEX IS GREAT. I mean no disrespect but get up and go have some sex. It will make sense after a the first few rounds. All i know is in a few months u gonna look back at this and be like what the hell was i thinking.

laugh.gif am getting the feeling that your sex crazy rolleyes.gif with also the post that you sent in the Transsexual tread.

#46 Mckilla

Mckilla
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 06:10 PM

QUOTE(ĦÅŽÁŕď2ØŤĤẻѓŻ @ Jul 5 2007, 09:05 PM) View Post
laugh.gif am getting the feeling that your sex crazy rolleyes.gif with also the post that you sent in the Transsexual tread.

Cmon what guy isnt i mean lets be real.Matter fact let me rephrase that. What human being isnt? trust me around high school years everybody doing it. Im not saying to go have sex with everyone. but sex is great.Trust me i can be doing alot of worst things then having sex. Sex is my anti-drug. So i dont care what the law says.

btw NO RAW DOGGING. Wrap it up every time kids.

Sine this is a neopets board. i will try to explain.
Its like gettin 100 billion np.

Edited by Mckilla, 05 July 2007 - 06:19 PM.

#47 Raui

Raui
  • 5687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2007 - 05:35 PM

Sex isn't something that you should just do because you can, sure it can feel good but believe me when I say there can be consiquences. I lsot mine at 14. Biggest mistake of my life, a little bit of it was I had only just turned 14 but I really regret who it was with, anyone who knows me in real life can vouch for how much I regret it.

Underage sex is in my oppinion fine if both people want to do it and aren't being taken advantage of (say if they are going through a really hard time in their lives). They need to know there are risks such as STIs (or STDs whatever you want to call them), The girl can fall pregnant (or pretend it, beleive me you DON'T want to go there).

#48 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2007 - 06:48 PM

QUOTE(Mckilla @ Jul 5 2007, 11:10 PM) View Post
Cmon what guy isnt i mean lets be real.Matter fact let me rephrase that. What human being isnt? trust me around high school years everybody doing it. Im not saying to go have sex with everyone. but sex is great.Trust me i can be doing alot of worst things then having sex. Sex is my anti-drug. So i dont care what the law says.

btw NO RAW DOGGING. Wrap it up every time kids.

Sine this is a neopets board. i will try to explain.
Its like gettin 100 billion np.

And catching something is like getting iced and than sued for cheating laugh.gif

#49 Kane

Kane
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 05:54 PM

People make a big deal over sex. Its just sex. If you dont be sill;y & wrap your willy, your pretty much fine. Bit of fun. But I do think that if your under the age of 15, then you need to get a life, cause you should be doing other things to get pleasure.

#50 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2007 - 04:29 AM

It's only 80-90% effect because people don't use one properly, it's acutally a proven fact that a condom is 97-99% effective if used properly.

Personall I prefer the withdraw method.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users