elryo
  • 153 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 04:48 AM

if u feel that ur ready then ur ready, simple as that:/

#53 awsome

awsome
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 05:31 AM

Im 17 and i have no problem with that. I heard that in some countries like Peru is legal having sex with 14y+ girls and its completely fair. They know what they're doing and they know the risk.

#54 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2007 - 05:42 AM

Actually here ive been legal for two years.
Doesnt mean im going to do anything just because i can. i think when someone can act like that and respect the fact that theyre ready or not should be able to have sex weather theyre thirty or seventeen you know?
it always depends. tongue.gif

#55 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2007 - 08:48 AM

Well the safest form or protection is not to have sex, but then again why dispose of the only godly pleasure on earth?

#56 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2007 - 09:15 AM

.. Or just take the pill? Who'd want to not have sex? It's crazy.

#57 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2007 - 09:28 AM

Pill can fuccccccck you up rawly. Seriously, weight issues are a big enough problem for majority of girls, aswell as acne, irregular periods and etc

#58 Stepoo

Stepoo
  • 791 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 09:37 AM

QUOTE(Frizzle @ Jul 9 2007, 01:28 PM) View Post
Pill can fuccccccck you up rawly. Seriously, weight issues are a big enough problem for majority of girls, aswell as acne, irregular periods and etc

The pill is supposed to help regulate your period.

#59 Hazard

Hazard
  • 3424 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 09:52 AM

it can help if you have an unstable period pattern

#60 Chris

Chris
  • 2235 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 05:26 PM

thank god for the pill tongue.gif in case unprotected sex leads to a leak in pre-ejaculatory fluids :X

#61 Kane

Kane
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 03:42 AM

QUOTE(Kitsune @ Jul 8 2007, 04:15 AM) View Post
Ok you know condoms aren't that effective right? Like 80-90% generally. And they can break. You should always use two methods. Bit of a hypocrite there some of the time but oh well... I'm not underage and it certainly wouldn't be the end of the world for me if I got pregnant now.

Condoms are pretty effective.. & its not like that even if they dont work, that you will diffenitly get pregnant if he lets one in you tongue.gif. Pretty slim chance actually. Condoms are pretty reliable. Ive never had 1 tear or break or fall off. dry.gif tongue.gif Only reason they would fall off is if the guy wont admit he has a small cock.. Getting pregnant is the least of your worries. with all the sex going on in underage people the chances of picking up STDs from the other /same sex is higher then getting pregnant. Thats why you dont be silly & wraper your willy, Even if you trsut your partner they might not know.... I watched opera one day ... (not gay I swear :L, there was nothing else on) & they were talking about chicks who had HIV. Some of them had, had it for 3-4 years & they were only 19, 20 etc. & they hadn't even known... how crazy is that shit...I only had unpretected sex once & that was when I was very drunk.. other times... wrap ma willy tight.

#62 Kane

Kane
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 12:18 AM

You don't just get STD's from intercourse, but from oral sex to. & you might not think he is a cheater.... who stays with there bf/gf if they know they are cheaters? lol... but yeah.. condoms are pretty reliable... & if your that worried... they have condoms for chicks nowadays

#63 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2007 - 02:46 AM

QUOTE(Kane @ Jul 11 2007, 01:18 AM) View Post
You don't just get STD's from intercourse, but from oral sex to. & you might not think he is a cheater.... who stays with there bf/gf if they know they are cheaters? lol... but yeah.. condoms are pretty reliable... & if your that worried... they have condoms for chicks nowadays

Erm, not always, if any blood gets inside of the other person, you can give them an STD, I believe you can get it from sperm too but im not 100% sure on that

Also, I've had the chance to have sex a few times but I chose not to have it because I believe the girl would of gotten hurt emotionally in the long run. Also we're both only 14...

Edited by Fatal, 11 July 2007 - 02:48 AM.

#64 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2007 - 02:46 AM

Unless he was a complete virgin (no oral sex, touching kissing etc), John still might have an STD/STI, some have no symptoms, so it would be a wise bet to get checked out.

I remember Louis Threox documentary on the Silver Ring Thing and went to go get an STD test and found out he had the clap.

#65 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2007 - 02:50 AM

heh actually its possible to have an STD even if you're 100% virgin and never touched a girl

It can follow you down to birth from your parents, but obviously your mom would have to have an STD to give it to you

1500 kids under 13 are living with AIDS in the USA alone, but a lot of those cases came from the mom

#66 Kane

Kane
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 03:02 AM

QUOTE(Kitsune @ Jul 11 2007, 02:03 AM) View Post
I actually paid attention in heal class, I know how people get STDs.

I've been with him for about 18 months, and I know you may not believe me but... he's just not the type at all, I live with him, it's not even something I consider. Maybe you're not a trusting person.

Female condoms seem disturbing. I'm not that worried anyway.

Im a trusting person.. BUT!!! Like I said even if he did cheat on you, its less likely he would tell you.. shit happens.. get drunk, or something... but anyway...How old are you anyway Kistune?

#67 Kane

Kane
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 02:28 PM

tongue.gif lol... are you 21 to? how old were you guys when you got together?

#68 Kane

Kane
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 06:23 PM

He was a virgin till he was 19? :| mellow.gif anyway tongue.gif Enough from me

#69 Kane

Kane
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:41 PM

mad.gif mad.gif Why do you need to get defensive over a question? I never said there was bad anything about being a virgin at 19.. I was just surprised thats all.

Edited by Kane, 11 July 2007 - 08:41 PM.

#70 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2007 - 03:33 AM

Well it is quite humourous to some people since I think the average (here anyway) is 16 to lose your virginity. But then again in my group of friends, one lost it at 13, me and another friend lost it at 14/15 and the majority lost it at 16/17.

#71 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2007 - 03:36 AM

Well i'll doubt I'll lose mine in the next 2 years and unless I really tried.. which is kinda lame

#72 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE(Kitsune @ Jul 12 2007, 06:24 PM) View Post
It's actually been found in university studies that as much as half start uni having not lost their virginity. I wouldn't know as to what the stats are for those who don't go to Uni although I would *expect* that it would be a much smaller statistic of those who're 18 and are still virgins.

Amongst the people I consider friends, it's a higher average age. But again, I don't tend to really know people who aren't at Uni...

I realise it's humorous to certain people, mostly because they're immature in my opinion, but I know the reasons behind why we weren't one of the people who lost their virginity at 13 or 14. I know the reasons, and it's not something that should mean either of us should be the center of some joke.

I'd like to see these studies. I've learned after taking Statistics courses to never trust an experimental outcome percentage.

Most of my friends still have yet to lose their virginity, and they're entering University. I myself lost it and a younger age, but that doesn't mean that people haven't lost it before. High schools these days, it's just cool to lost it earlier, than you can brag about it longer. Until you hit that magic age where no one seems to care anymore =P

#73 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 05:00 PM

QUOTE(Kitsune @ Jul 12 2007, 06:52 PM) View Post
I don't have the studies on hand but when I went into the Halls, they give you this big lecture about a heap of stuff which included about safe sex and they mentioned that approx half the room wouldn't have had sex yet.

I know the statistics department does studies every year about the habits of students. They were correctly performed studies. I took a stat class and they explained how they did the studies and how reliable they would be.

And it's observational information gathering, not experimental. You can't really do experiments when you're just getting a person to do an anonymous form as to what they do/don't do/have done.

But in the experiment you're describing, they took an 'anonymous' form and handed it out to all the students in the room? There is no 100% failproof statistic, you should know that from taking the class. To make the assumption that approximately 50% of the kids in the room wouldn't have had sex, the experiment would've had to have been that every person entering the room must say whether or not they've had sex, otherwise certain variable will skew the data.

To the bolded statement, what do you think happens during an experiment? Through "observational information gathering" you test a hypothesis and an outcome is decided.

#74 Mckilla

Mckilla
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 11:43 PM

QUOTE(Kitsune @ Jul 12 2007, 09:08 PM) View Post
... ok firstly there's a difference between observing a naturally occurring event and recording it, and manipulating participants to find out what happens.

There's a difference between statistic that's gathered from recording height and weight amongst 10 year olds, and an experiment where people are trialling a drug. The first is observational, the second is manipulation by the person gathering the information.

And if you know anything about statistics, you should know that a census type sample size is always going to be impossible and that a smaller sample size can be representative of a larger population as long as certain criteria stay consistent (such as all people who take the test are at university and then the results are only representative for uni students). For example The stats department asks all their student to take a test during tutorial time, one person goes out of the class at a time, fills the form in, then another person does it. I believe some other departments do the same test. There's more stuff they do to ensure it's a representative sample but to be honest it was 2 years ago now and I forget.

Wow i did lose mine at 14 but i was just curious. Sex is life. If you're entering college and still haven't had sex you haven't lived.but 19 damn dats a while but cmon Kitsune how was da first time..after my first time i felt energized..i felt just like popeye after eating spinach. i played like 20 pickup basketball games

#75 Mckilla

Mckilla
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 12:38 AM

QUOTE(Kitsune @ Jul 13 2007, 03:59 AM) View Post
rolleyes.gif 'sex is life'? Interesting concept. What a fascinating life you must lead if sex consumes your every moment.

To be honest, I find it sad that people don't understand that there is more to life that having sex.

Maybe I'm taking you a bit too literally but still. I don't regret anything. I wouldn't change anything.

lol...ok im not telling u to regret but answer me this lets say ur penis was cut(no homo) ur telling me you will be ok with not having sex ever again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users