Quantcast

*help*

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_r00t_*

Guest_r00t_*

Posted 10 June 2004 - 05:59 PM

^_^ sooooooo umm I have the Sothink SWF Decompiler and I would like to get to have a look at the codes for neopets games so I can maybe come up with a hack. I did get some but I am not sure ...... I got some text and did'nt know much as too what I was looking for, so yeah here comes what I would reallllly appreciate:
1.) Is there an easier, more user friendly decompiler out there that I can have, that isnt on a trial version?
2.) And assuming I do actually get the code for a game, what do I look for, like is there any key words I look for in the text? like that would be the enemies, does it depend on the game?
3.) In artmoney, the value key determines what? (yes I'm so noob) and also the Step is what?

I think that is all, I think I am asking for too much?  :D   I hope I don't get banned, it's just I don't want to just come here and use peoples hacks, I would like to learn and make a few hacks for myself and share! I'm a quick quick quick learner and I would appreciate annnnnny help. Thank you for your help in advance.

r00t.

#2 ask8er88

ask8er88
  • 231 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 06:10 PM

umm, ill help u out the best I can.

1. I dont know n e other SWF decompilers than the 1 u have, so I cant help out with that.

2. since your beginning u might want to look at the vars under the instances tab....there wont be anything saying.,..to disable the enemys look here >> lol ^_^ ...u pretty much have to either get used to the code or take a few shots in the dark to start looking :p

3. when u say value key determines what??? umm...u kinda confused me there...but with the step...that used for if u have a bunch of numbers and u want to find which one goes to the value your lookin for then u step it and match the numbers....or, if u have letters and words, when u step it then it will usually remove or change something in the game :D

I think maybe u should get really familiar with artmoney b4 u start using the decompiler...but its not really a necessity...just my opinion...
and, u wont get banned for asking a question so dont worry :D

if your having some trouble still feel free to PM me or catch me on MSN at:

[email protected]

#3 Storm

Storm
  • 237 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 06:46 AM

Also RDD made a good tutorial on Artmoney itself and a tutorial on finding ur own hacks.  it can be found here: http://www.neocodex....?showtopic=2366
hope it helps  ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users