Photo

Neocodex Checks V3

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
309 replies to this topic

#26 PwnageSoul

PwnageSoul
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 12:16 PM

I seem to have a problem with Mumei's CodexChecker. When I open up a hack, Mumei's CC login window comes up asking me to log in. I entered my NeoCodex Username and Password and even tried my neoepts user and password but then I get an error stating : Username and Password after running a hack, it says runtime error 440 Automation error, and then another window comes up saying "Run-time error '40006': Wrong protocal or connection state for the requested transaction or request. It's not the hack's problem because I've tried this with almost every single hack. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S.: I have all the updated library files, 34+ posts, and Mumei's FAQ didn't have any solution to my problem. It's happened for every single hack

#27 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2006 - 12:19 PM

The program is really easy to make.. Find a server with a good SMTP system and go make your own damn private mail system and your done.

You create 3 threads, and then you decide to post it in the right place? O_o

#28 vvprowler

vvprowler
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 11:45 PM

kewl stuff !

#29 ramzy

ramzy
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE(PwnageSoul @ Jul 9 2006, 11:16 PM) View Post

I seem to have a problem with Mumei's CodexChecker. When I open up a hack, Mumei's CC login window comes up asking me to log in. I entered my NeoCodex Username and Password and even tried my neoepts user and password but then I get an error stating : Username and Password after running a hack, it says runtime error 440 Automation error, and then another window comes up saying "Run-time error '40006': Wrong protocal or connection state for the requested transaction or request. It's not the hack's problem because I've tried this with almost every single hack. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S.: I have all the updated library files, 34+ posts, and Mumei's FAQ didn't have any solution to my problem. It's happened for every single hack

i get the exact same thing

#30 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2006 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE(ramzy @ Jul 17 2006, 09:10 PM) View Post

i get the exact same thing

Does this happen for every single program you try?

#31 Mumei

Mumei
  • 3545 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 05:25 AM

QUOTE(PwnageSoul @ Jul 9 2006, 08:16 PM) View Post

There are 2 possible things, your Firewall could be blocking the programs from accessing the internet or your default language may not be supported?

#32 ramzy

ramzy
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE(ShadowLink64 @ Jul 18 2006, 06:17 AM) View Post

Does this happen for every single program you try?

actually i dont get that anymore now i get this unsure.gif

---------------------------
CodexCheck Validation Failed
Code:A905-Reference:-914

Warning: CodexCheck Validation Failed
OK

is it disabled or something?

#33 shabba

shabba

Posted 22 July 2006 - 04:57 AM

What program, check out the program thread and see whats up with it.

#34 ramzy

ramzy
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 07:38 AM

QUOTE(shabba @ Jul 22 2006, 03:57 PM) View Post

What program, check out the program thread and see whats up with it.

the neocodex autobuyer wink.gif
edit: nvm sorry i just realized it was disabled

Edited by ramzy, 22 July 2006 - 07:41 AM.

#35 undergroundcow

undergroundcow
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 06:55 AM

"I seem to have a problem with Mumei's CodexChecker. When I open up a hack, Mumei's CC login window comes up asking me to log in. I entered my NeoCodex Username and Password and even tried my neoepts user and password but then I get an error stating : Username and Password after running a hack, it says runtime error 440 Automation error, and then another window comes up saying "Run-time error '40006': Wrong protocal or connection state for the requested transaction or request. It's not the hack's problem because I've tried this with almost every single hack. Any help would be greatly appreciated."

I get this same error and i ha ve downloaded all the library files and everything gratley...

IF this is what it is as mumei said "There are 2 possible things, your Firewall could be blocking the programs from accessing the internet or your default language may not be supported?" how do i fix my defauly language? or what ever it is..and if its my firewall do i disable my nortan fire wall or my windows firewall?

#36 Mumei

Mumei
  • 3545 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 04:10 PM

what language is your windows OS set to? - is it English?

if it's English do you have a firewall? if so, can you switch it off retry the program, if it works then it's your firewall, if it's still not working - take a screenshot

sorry for not getting back to you sooner - i've been on holiday

#37 Guest_Xth Cannon_*

Guest_Xth Cannon_*

Posted 25 July 2006 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE(undergroundcow @ Jul 24 2006, 12:55 AM) View Post

"I seem to have a problem with Mumei's CodexChecker. When I open up a hack, Mumei's CC login window comes up asking me to log in. I entered my NeoCodex Username and Password and even tried my neoepts user and password but then I get an error stating : Username and Password after running a hack, it says runtime error 440 Automation error, and then another window comes up saying "Run-time error '40006': Wrong protocal or connection state for the requested transaction or request. It's not the hack's problem because I've tried this with almost every single hack. Any help would be greatly appreciated."
I get this same error and i ha ve downloaded all the library files and everything gratley...

IF this is what it is as mumei said "There are 2 possible things, your Firewall could be blocking the programs from accessing the internet or your default language may not be supported?" how do i fix my defauly language? or what ever it is..and if its my firewall do i disable my nortan fire wall or my windows firewall?

Is it the latest Norton? If you have the latest Norton with the Firewall operating, and you are not logged in to the Administrator on Norton, I don't think you will be able to get it to work. Norton blocks any application from accessing the internet. If this is the case get your father to add the "hack" to the 'Allowed Programs' list.

#38 winning886

winning886
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 06:03 AM

This problem is driving me crazy! I kept encountering a CheckControl error and any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

CheckControl

Codex Check Module Version: 3.1.4.0
DLL Validation Error -ValidateCodexDLL- 0 -

#39 Mumei

Mumei
  • 3545 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 06:25 AM

Have you tryied everything in my FAQ (see my sig)

#40 winning886

winning886
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 03:44 AM

QUOTE(Mumei @ Jul 28 2006, 06:25 AM) View Post

Have you tryied everything in my FAQ (see my sig)

I think there is something wrong with the .dll file. I changed my language to English and still it did not budge. The same error:

CheckControl

DLL Set-up Error -RunCodexCHeck- 440 - Automation error

#41 ssj9dude

ssj9dude
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 09:24 AM

Lol sorry I am stupid. FORGIVE MY NOOBNESS. Good thing no one saw this post >.>

Edited by ssj9dude, 08 August 2006 - 10:21 AM.

#42 undergroundcow

undergroundcow
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 12:41 PM

HMMM.... i still havent got mine to work but! i know i have to disable some fire walls but which 1's i use Norton and i have that disabled but is there more such as windows fire walls? and where would i go on my computer to disable those i use a windows XP or dell what ever... yeah some help would be HUGELY appreciated

#43 the_hitman

the_hitman
  • 800 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 12:58 PM

I could try and help you on msn my email is [email protected]

#44 jobothehobo

jobothehobo
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 06:22 AM

haha a cow and its like uhhh... virtual IPB Image and that ones virtual too but urs is blue hahahahahahahha... ok im done

#45 Tsunade

Tsunade
  • 676 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 02:27 PM

Following the checklist.

1)I have the latest version
2)I have checked the discussion thread to check I'm reporting a new error (Which I'm not)
Click Here
3)I have searched Codex using the search facility to check no-one else has reported this problem (Follow Link Above)
4) I'm only using 1 program
5) It happens all the time
6) I'm getting this error message

DLL Set-up Error -RunCodexCheck- 0 - Please Check you have the Required files

7) I havn't got it working yet

I'm saying this because ive followed steps in Program Related Faq, CodexCheck and other FAQ's where it tells me to download "Mircosoft Active X Control Pad" which I don't know what does and have the same error.

Sorry about my broken english it isn't my first language

#46 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2006 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE(Tsunade @ Sep 9 2006, 04:27 PM) View Post

DLL Set-up Error -RunCodexCheck- 0 - Please Check you have the Required files

Are you sure you downloaded this?: http://msdn.microsof...l/html/cpad.asp

That should fix it up. wacko.gif

#47 wulfgar666

wulfgar666
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 06:14 PM

i cant even download the checker sad.gif

#48 demi1087yeahsp

demi1087yeahsp
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 06:31 PM

There is probably something retarted that im doing wrong here, but I can't seem to find a .exe file in the folder I extracted it to?

Any ideas?

#49 Crayola

Crayola
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 07:57 PM

There isn't supposed to be an exe. You extract it and run the installer. Then you run the desired program and the Check comes up. Then you log in and that's it.

Edited by Crayola, 17 September 2006 - 12:54 AM.

#50 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 September 2006 - 10:26 AM

QUOTE(Crayola @ Sep 16 2006, 09:57 PM) View Post

There isn't supposed to be an exe. You extract it and run the installer. Then you run the desired program and the Check comes up. Then you log in and that's it.

Thanks for answering their question. Much appreciated. smile.gif

Crayola hit the nail on the head with this one; the CodexChex are meant to be support files (system files that are required by all our main programs to work). You have to install the support files (CodexChex) before you run the programs. tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users