Quantcast

Auto buyer war

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_unused_*

Guest_unused_*

Posted 22 June 2004 - 03:05 AM

maybe I'm abit slow but apparently theres an auto buyer war going on well I'm now pushing full production into a auto buyer let the games begin! oh and it it will be in inet  uning the non bann version

#2 supatyson

supatyson
  • 1959 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 03:07 AM

Yeah supposudley there is one going on between us and digibliss, or something along those lines.

#3 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2004 - 03:07 AM

Well, I knew nothing of the war.. but I have spent the last 4 days either hungover of revising.. but good luck with the ab!!

#4 Guest_unused_*

Guest_unused_*

Posted 22 June 2004 - 03:09 AM

lol it wont take that long to program but ive gotta think f some feature sto make it above the rest

#5 LightSabre

LightSabre
  • 637 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 03:11 AM

They being the faster doesn't mean they being the better; all the way, RDD!!  ^_^

#6 Dfg

Dfg
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 03:24 AM

Are we all suppose to make a aber or something....? :dontgetit:

#7 Guest_unused_*

Guest_unused_*

Posted 22 June 2004 - 03:32 AM

if u can and u wanna join this war then go ahead I dont think anything bad will com out of it just a kickass set of abuyers ^_^

#8 Neo

Neo
  • 2032 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 04:00 AM

werent we submittitng the ulti'mate rser to neopianhackers for a competition or summit

#9 Dfg

Dfg
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 06:11 AM

Lol when I saw neopian hackers looks like they just want aber's for themselves to use ... just a opinion tho.

Posted 22 June 2004 - 07:40 AM

look at the sig under my first sig

#11 XenoCyde

XenoCyde
  • 4223 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 07:54 AM

lol AB war wtf?

Posted 22 June 2004 - 07:56 AM

on NpH

#13 Stew

Stew
  • 626 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 07:59 AM

NeopianHackers.com is where it's being held.  And by the way, I made that ani'mated sig.

#14 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2004 - 08:00 AM

Can someone actually explain why we're warring again? I seem to be in such a state of post-exam tiredness, I must have missed it.

Posted 22 June 2004 - 08:02 AM

I know cyberstew u should of made codex with a tank and digi in there underwear :angry:

#16 Stew

Stew
  • 626 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 08:32 AM

I meant for it to be fair, and we shouldn't make fun of them before the war starts.  When it's over, we'll have our bragging rights.

Edited by cyberstew, 22 June 2004 - 09:36 AM.

Posted 22 June 2004 - 09:21 AM

yeah we will and have the actual UAB title

#18 XenoCyde

XenoCyde
  • 4223 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 10:27 AM

I dotn get it  ;)

#19 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2004 - 10:27 AM

Fair enough Codex vs. DB on the uab, but I'm currently using FBGM's ab, and it's great. Seriously.  So cool, but I love all his programs, so whether its me, I don't know.

#20 Jaf

Jaf
  • 1654 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 10:47 AM

urm... Ab war?
Does that mean we realeased one already`?
;) Uhm sorry for being on holiday :)

#21 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2004 - 11:08 AM

urm... Ab war?
;) Uhm sorry for being on holiday :)

we havent released an ab yet but we will soon to the public...we are going to be submitting an ab to neopianhackers.com as a final battle between us and digi and see who truly can make the better ab since they are always on about how good their ab is...well its only good because no other ab is as famous :)

#22 Mystical_old

Mystical_old
  • 123 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 11:18 AM

urm... Ab war?
:huh: Uhm sorry for being on holiday ^_^

we havent released an ab yet but we will soon to the public...we are going to be submitting an ab to neopianhackers.com as a final battle between us and digi and see who truly can make the better ab since they are always on about how good their ab is...well its only good because no other ab is as famous :p

its not that its famous, its just that the admin there NG in particular are so easy to flame and callout with nothing but misskewed facts and uneducated hypothesis. So what's not to love about the place? I enjoy going there still :) Nothing they can do about it either. Besides neo_grl is a very cool person and is a completely  :innocent:   from all of you alligations.... oh wait I think I'm going :crazy: so I'll shut up now. before I arrouse the masses that just want to talk about stupid :S ***:

#23 Stew

Stew
  • 626 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 11:42 AM

urm... Ab war?

we havent released an ab yet but we will soon to the public...we are going to be submitting an ab to neopianhackers.com as a final battle between us and digi and see who truly can make the better ab since they are always on about how good their ab is...well its only good because no other ab is as famous :p

its not that its famous, its just that the admin there NG in particular are so easy to flame and callout with nothing but misskewed facts and uneducated hypothesis. So what's not to love about the place? I enjoy going there still :) Nothing they can do about it either. Besides neo_grl is a very cool person and is a completely  :innocent:   from all of you alligations.... oh wait I think I'm going :crazy: so I'll shut up now. before I arrouse the masses that just want to talk about stupid :S ***:

Well at least you don't get banned here for saying that :p .

#24 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2004 - 11:49 AM

urm... Ab war?

its not that its famous, its just that the admin there NG in particular are so easy to flame and callout with nothing but misskewed facts and uneducated hypothesis. So what's not to love about the place? I enjoy going there still :S Nothing they can do about it either. Besides neo_grl is a very cool person and is a completely  :innocent:   from all of you alligations.... oh wait I think I'm going :crazy: so I'll shut up now. before I arrouse the masses that just want to talk about stupid :p ***:

and I think he was joking about that too....just typing or saying neo_grl makes me lose an iq point :)

#25 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2004 - 11:56 AM

urm... Ab war?

its not that its famous, its just that the admin there NG in particular are so easy to flame and callout with nothing but misskewed facts and uneducated hypothesis. So what's not to love about the place? I enjoy going there still :S Nothing they can do about it either. Besides neo_grl is a very cool person and is a completely  :innocent:   from all of you alligations.... oh wait I think I'm going :crazy: so I'll shut up now. before I arrouse the masses that just want to talk about stupid :p ***:

and I think he was joking about that too....just typing or saying neo_grl makes me lose an iq point :)

Makes me lose a couple, I think I have too many.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users