Quantcast

Auto buyer war

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

#26 colgan102001

colgan102001
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 12:08 PM

lol it wont take that long to program but ive gotta think f some feature sto make it above the rest

dude a great feature would require no NP! :innocent:   :huh:   ^_^   :)   :S   :p

#27 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2004 - 12:12 PM

has the ulti'mate restocker even been released for members?

#28 djayjj

djayjj
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 12:14 PM

Basically I think it's pointless to have this war. A half empty/full can makes the most noise. Let them make all the noise.

Edited by djayjj, 22 June 2004 - 12:14 PM.

#29 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2004 - 12:57 PM

Basically I think it's pointless to have this war. A half empty/full can makes the most noise. Let them make all the noise.

well...thats true...the most dangerous rivers are the ones that are deep rather than the ones that are shallow but crash around....

but that doesnt work in todays day and age...if you wanna be heard, you gotta brag...even if your product isnt that great...we got great products...and were sorta bragging, I hate bragging tho so itll be cut down to a min later... :innocent:

#30 X-Factor

X-Factor
  • 208 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 02:18 PM

Its not that its famous, its just that the admin there NG in particular are so easy to flame and callout with nothing but misskewed facts and uneducated hypothesis. So what's not to love about the place? I enjoy going there still :huh: Nothing they can do about it either. Besides neo_grl is a very cool person and is a completely  :innocent:   from all of you alligations.... oh wait I think I'm going :crazy: so I'll shut up now. before I arrouse the masses that just want to talk about stupid ^_^ ***:

Mystical... Are you the same Mystical who was a member at Digibliss? The one who started the Auto Buyer named "Blerp"? Which was then finished by Neo_Grl. You are Glurak or whatever arnt you?

Also yes Digibliss and Neo Codex are having a AutoBuyer war... Well its not really a war... It's just a contest. Both Forums, (Codex and Digibliss) Will submit there Auto Buyer to the testers at www.neopianhackers.com. These testers will test the autobuyers and report what happens. Then they will come to a conclusion of who has the best Ulti'mate AutoBuyer.

Then once we win and prove that our AutoBuyer is much better than theres they will no longer be able to brag, and that dumb little kindergardener can stop yapping her mouth. (NG)

You guys should check out this forum: www.neopianhackers.com for all the dirt we are dishing out on Digibliss's famous 11 year old programmer!

You may want to read a few of the things iv'e said!  :)

#31 Dfg

Dfg
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 03:13 PM

I know its not really a war war.. but I had some fun at the site  dissing neo grl lol. I think I found a hobby.. its easier to pick on her then to push old people.Her Programs stink. Ive seen them.. why does she hide them so no new members can join lol?

#32 Funnlecake

Funnlecake
  • 2076 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 03:45 PM

RDD Ive offerd alittle of my sevisis to you if you did not look at your mail.
neocodex is going to win

NG SUCKS I KNOW MORE PROGRAMMING THEN HER IF I COULD GET THIS STUPID VB TO WORK WITH ME.

#33 Stew

Stew
  • 626 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 04:41 PM

RDD Ive offerd alittle of my sevisis to you if you did not look at your mail.
neocodex is going to win

NG SUCKS I KNOW MORE PROGRAMMING THEN HER IF I COULD GET THIS STUPID VB TO WORK WITH ME.

Sevisis?

#34 Dfg

Dfg
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 04:46 PM

You see what they did to the boards??... this is war... lol

#35 DudeOnline

DudeOnline
  • 1897 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 11:15 PM

looks like a full out war right now.

Bottom line: ABs dont matter anymore Digibliss will be gone forever if we have our way

#36 Funnlecake

Funnlecake
  • 2076 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 05:02 PM

sorry cyberstew I'm a very bad speller.  you know what it is!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users