Digibliss update 6-22-04

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
78 replies to this topic

#26 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2004 - 08:01 AM

Wow isn't it ironic. Their possible undoing was that they tried to hard to take us down. Even if they don't get shut down, their reputation, and any dignity they have, is being torn to shreds. We would have been happy just to be seperated, and not deal with eachother, but they wanted to prove something. Well they sure did prove something. They are like dogs at Digi crawling on their bellies to the master that is (maybe was) Neo Grl, willing to do whatever she says.
  It truly is sickening.

#27 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2004 - 08:11 AM

Well, go on any of the major Neopets sites (here, Zeta, nHacks) and within a minute you can find a board talking negativly about Digi. You're right pyke, they're just desperate. They're not gonna listen to reason, ( everyti'me someone asks them to be peaceful, they get banned. No hard feelings by the way Digi peeps..) so we should just show that we are above their I'mmaturity by ignoring it.

#28 LittleMunchken

LittleMunchken
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 08:18 AM

Hi,

I don't see anywhere that it says that I can't post, but I was a Moderator on Digibliss up until a few hours ago.

NG can't seem to take criticism, so she resorts to banning when the truth is told to her.  Therefore, I got banned.

There have been several members there who disagree with what she is doing to this site.  Something like a contest with this site or something???  I'm not altogether sure of what it's about.  I try to keep my nose out of things, but when she said she wanted to do something, and everybody jumped her, she couldn't take it.  It may not be a contest, I'm not sure what it is, but it was something rather stupid.

Her loyalty towards her vengence to this site is going to ruin her and Digi.

Because of her, Digibliss is going to go down the tubes . . .  she keeps on saying that she is leaving . . . . we can't use the UAB anymore, because she dosen't want "SCUM" using it.  Digi wants to open it's doors to everyone.  NG said if that happens, she isn't going to allow the UAB.

WOWA!!!!

Here is something that I just got from a friend on DIGI . . . I am taking his name out, though:

says:
Ok
says:
Listen.
says:
NG went nuts
says:
you know how she preaches
says:
about DoSing is bad
says:
etc?
says:
Well, Codex made some remarks about NG being ugly,fat, stupid, etc
says:
and how they never had trojans
says:
ng flipped
says:
and made a contest yesterday.
says:
ok?
says:
15 MILLION np.
says:
for spamming their boards
says:
eating their bandwith
says:
refreshing their pages
says:
pinging them
says:
etc.
says:
camzakcamzak, an uber insane, blows NG out of the whater etc. programmer, took things into his own hands, and has made a winsock 2 program that does things apache clai'ms is I'mPOSSIBLE.
says:
It sends mass phantom connections to a server, and forces it to overload
~*~LITTLE MUNCHKEN ~*~ says:
Yeah
What else?
says:
NG risked Digibliss' survival
says:
and we think she'll be banned,
She sure did . . . That is TOTALLY ROTTEN of her . . . just to seek vengence out on another site and try and include everyone else in it.

Edited by LittleMunchken, 23 June 2004 - 08:44 AM.

#29 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 08:20 AM

Well said LM I know youre gonna be as good here as you were on digi. Its so sad what digibliss has become :D

#30 Storm

Storm
  • 237 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 08:29 AM

Omg Hyrdro ur CENSORED smart lol. I didnt no DoSing is a federal offense or anything like what they were doing..... all I can say is I'm glad I'm not a digi member and id hate to be one right now

#31 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2004 - 08:36 AM

Well, go on any of the major Neopets sites (here, Zeta, nHacks) and within a minute you can find a board talking negativly about Digi. You're right pyke, they're just desperate. They're not gonna listen to reason, ( everyti'me someone asks them to be peaceful, they get banned. No hard feelings by the way Digi peeps..) so we should just show that we are above their I'mmaturity by ignoring it.

its true actually...we havent had a problem with zeta cracks nor nhacks...not yet atleast...and any problems we do have are resolved real fast and peacefully and both parties are happy...digibliss gets into fights with everyone because they try to close down their competition...sigh...thats not how it works in the real world...companies arent so hostile towards each other...but digitals main reason to start digibliss was to gain recognition but since people know hi'm on there as one who only posts when it is I'mportant he will hand digibliss over to ng soon...by the way...ng may be banned for the contest thing :D the 15 million np contest...

#32 bargain

bargain
  • 192 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 08:41 AM

What a little CENSORED she is!!!! Always saying things about other sites, but this is the lowest...

#33 LittleMunchken

LittleMunchken
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 08:47 AM

What a little CENSORED she is!!!! Always saying things about other sites, but this is the lowest...

Go back and read what I just added in an MSN conversation with a friend . . .

Why such vengence to this site?  What has she got against this site?

#34 Ender

Ender
  • 4323 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 08:51 AM

Go back and read what I just added in an MSN conversation with a friend . . .

Why such vengence to this site? What has she got against this site?

She has alot of things against this site. Hydro can answer better than I can.

Edited by Neo Wizkid, 23 June 2004 - 08:52 AM.

#35 LittleMunchken

LittleMunchken
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 08:54 AM

No Thanks . . . I've had enough of DIGI for a lifeti'me, after what happened today . . .

This is what I posted and this is what I got banned for:

Neo_Grl,

That's SELFISH AND INCONSIDERATE!!!

You don't want your programs to be shared by hackers and scammers, but yet the UAB got leaked out when it first came out, anywayz!!!

How many peeps are on this site that WERE the original hackers and scammers to begin with???

You can't tell and you never will be able to tell, because a lot of (MOST OF US) are using proxies!!!

I don't even have the same IP now, because I changed my Proxy today. So, if you see that I have a different IP, THAT is why . . .

Neo_Grl,

Why don't you GET IT TOGETHER and stop being such a stuck up snot!!!

You can leave and do what you want to do, because YOU are not the ONLY one who knows how to program . . . YOU ARE NOT GOD!!!! Unfortunately, I think all of the praise for the UAB WENT TO YOUR HEAD!!!

I don't even care if ANYBODY gives me -rep for this . . .

I'm HOT UNDER THE COLLAR now!!! :D

SIGNED:

LITTLE (MAD) MUNCHKEN!!! :D

Uhhhhhh . . . by the way . . . incase you decide to delete this, I've copied and pasted it . . . Buh Bye NG!!! :D

The girl cannot take criticism . . . BOTTOM LINE!!!

My husband posted in my defense, and she ERASES the posts.  She erased a few posts of mine before I left and than deleted my Siggy, because I asked to be removed from the site in bright red and it was all over the site, because I have over 700 posts on there, but instead was banned.

I had a rep of 204 on there.

Like I said . . . DIGI's loss . . .

Edited by LittleMunchken, 23 June 2004 - 08:58 AM.

#36 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2004 - 08:56 AM

Went out in fireworks then? She must be pretty thick not to get the picture yet. But tis not for me to judge..

#37 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 09:01 AM

*Sigh* she made a thread now if she should leave or not.All her followers are now replying. =/

#38 Stew

Stew
  • 626 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 09:11 AM

Hi,

I don't see anywhere that it says that I can't post, but I was a Moderator on Digibliss up until a few hours ago.

NG can't seem to take criticism, so she resorts to banning when the truth is told to her.  Therefore, I got banned.

There have been several members there who disagree with what she is doing to this site.  Something like a contest with this site or something???  I'm not altogether sure of what it's about.  I try to keep my nose out of things, but when she said she wanted to do something, and everybody jumped her, she couldn't take it.  It may not be a contest, I'm not sure what it is, but it was something rather stupid.

Because of her, Digibliss is going to go down the tubes . . .  she keeps on saying that she is leaving . . . . we can't use the UAB anymore, because she dosen't want "SCUM" using it.  Digi wants to open it's doors to everyone.  NG said if that happens, she isn't going to allow the UAB.

WOWA!!!!

Here is something that I just got from a friend on DIGI . . . I am taking his name out, though:

says:
Ok
says:
Listen.
says:
NG went nuts
says:
says:
about DoSing is bad
says:
etc?
says:
says:
says:
ng flipped
says:
says:
ok?
says:
15 MILLION np.
says:
says:
eating their bandwith
says:
refreshing their pages
says:
pinging them
says:
etc.
says:
camzakcamzak, an uber insane, blows NG out of the whater etc. programmer, took things into his own hands, and has made a winsock 2 program that does things apache clai'ms is I'mPOSSIBLE.
says:
Yeah
What else?
says:
says:
She sure did . . . That is TOTALLY ROTTEN of her . . . just to seek vengence out on another site and try and include everyone else in it.

Great to see you here! I was known as cyberstew on DB then _FireFox_ then wjmroberst, if you recognize any of those.  They're all banned now.  But anyway yeah we pushed NG over the edge on NpH I think, and she went nuts.  I think DB should boot her, she's gone too far.  You're right about her not taking criticism too.  I told her something wasn't working on the AB and she says "Yeah it is, shut up and stop wasting my ti'me".

#39 Ender

Ender
  • 4323 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 09:16 AM

Wow, great to see you here Munchken! (If it is okay to call you that) Why not introduce yourself in the new members section if you plan on staying!

#40 LittleMunchken

LittleMunchken
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 09:18 AM

Hi,

WOWA!!!!

says:
Ok
says:
Listen.
says:
NG went nuts
says:
says:
about DoSing is bad
says:
etc?
says:
says:
says:
ng flipped
says:
says:
ok?
says:
15 MILLION np.
says:
says:
eating their bandwith
says:
refreshing their pages
says:
pinging them
says:
etc.
says:
says:
Yeah
What else?
says:
says:

Great to see you here! I was known as cyberstew on DB then _FireFox_ then wjmroberst, if you recognize any of those.  They're all banned now.  But anyway yeah we pushed NG over the edge on NpH I think, and she went nuts.  I think DB should boot her, she's gone too far.  You're right about her not taking criticism too.  I told her something wasn't working on the AB and she says "Yeah it is, shut up and stop wasting my ti'me".

The girl is quite sick.

Ok, here is what happened one day.

She posted a pic of a guy bending over and he was naked, well the lincable link to it, anywayz.

I told her that I was disappointed to see that.

She wrote back to me and told me it was a mistake.

It was no mistake.

She did that on purpose . . .

The girl is completely flipped out.

I remember Cyberstew . . . Glad to see a familiar place . . . I don't like going to strange places  . . . .hehehehe

Edited by LittleMunchken, 23 June 2004 - 09:19 AM.

#41 Ender

Ender
  • 4323 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 09:21 AM

Neo_Grl is bad news  :(   I'm sure she has plenty spies here too :D

#42 LittleMunchken

LittleMunchken
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 09:26 AM

I'll reply on the newbie boards later.  I gotta go and deliver my newspapers.

AND YES!!!  She does have spies over here and some of them are moderators from DIGI . . .  I just don't know who they are.

#43 Ender

Ender
  • 4323 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 09:28 AM

All we can do is hope the spies aren't in private and retired forums  :(

#44 Stew

Stew
  • 626 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 09:30 AM

I was trying to do a mass PM on digi to point out NG's mistakes on NpH but it only lets you PM 1 person at a ti'me.

#45 bargain

bargain
  • 192 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 09:33 AM

Hopefully Digibliss will be gone...and NG will get hit by a car :(

#46 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2004 - 09:36 AM

maybe we should just lie low...people were making fun of her looks on nph but thats still no reason to flip out like that...I mean, if people made fun of the way I looked, I would make fun of the stain on their face... but o well..I guess everyone handles things differently.

and NG will get hit by a car

no one deserves that :( , shes only 11...still has a life to live...

#47 LittleMunchken

LittleMunchken
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 09:46 AM

Not trying to sound dumb or anything, but what is NpH???

Just be careful . . . whatever you say here is going to be gotten over there . . . there are spies and I wouldn't be surprised if they were in the privileged area.

I bet that's why such vengence is set upon me at DIGI, because they see that I am posting here.  But, if I were to care that they saw me here, and not like them to see me here, I would go under an different name, and stay LOW . . .

I really don't care if they see me over here, because I am NEVER going back there . . . I can only be loyal to ONE domain, and, sorry to DIGI, but it's not them anymore . . .

I'll probably stick around here and try and get a few from there to come over here.

I got friends from there on I'm.

I really gotta run now.

TTYL . . .

Seems like I'm falling in here quite nicely . . .

Edited by LittleMunchken, 23 June 2004 - 09:47 AM.

#48 Dfg

Dfg
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 09:49 AM

Not much of a life with the way she acts.

#49 Ender

Ender
  • 4323 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 09:52 AM

Well, here it is called private instead of privaleged, but whatever works :(

Hope you choose to stay here, but I am warning you, once you stay here for a while, you become hopelessly addicted, belive me.

#50 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2004 - 10:21 AM

trust me, what was said about addiction is true!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users