• This topic is locked This topic is locked
78 replies to this topic

#51 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 10:25 AM

says:
Well, Codex made some remarks about NG being ugly,fat, stupid, etc

Did we call her fat...?  :blink:  Don't remeber that one...the rest of it sure!  :(

ROFLMAO good one ali :D

#52 Googler24022

Googler24022
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 10:28 AM

Nice! I could do something with that ip? Or maybe its a proxy! Damn.
Ill get em

#53 ice_deleted

ice_deleted
  • 136 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 12:30 PM

This shows the real 11 year old in neo_grl, hi LM! :( . Its speaker. The reason I quit digibliss, was because of neo_grl.  She just can't take being wrong.  Well, and then she banned me for saying that her autobuyer doesn't make 1million points a day.

#54 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2004 - 12:51 PM

She's a whinny baby... surely I wouldn't want a leader like that.

If someone said my program sucks, I would say "Meh, ill make it better."

#55 Freidmont

Freidmont
  • 448 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 02:34 PM

Give her a break, she's only 11...I rarely posted on any forum at that age. She'll probably be more mature in a few more years, but either way I'd never give her any admin powers.

#56 LittleMunchken

LittleMunchken
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 02:47 PM

This shows the real 11 year old in neo_grl, hi LM! :p . Its speaker. The reason I quit digibliss, was because of neo_grl.  She just can't take being wrong.  Well, and then she banned me for saying that her autobuyer doesn't make 1million points a day.

You don't make 1 MIL NP's per day . . .

Someti'mes you do, and most of the ti'me, you don't . . .

I can vouch for that, AND I can also vouch for how many ti'mes the UAB has stopped on me . . . AT LEAST 4 ti'mes per day . . .

That's OK, though, ya know.

Because my motto is what I always live by, and it's so true:

What goes around, comes around . . .

Whoever told you she was 11 years old?

I don't believe that for a minute . . .

One thing that has happened, it's been made official, Michael has told me that I am NEVER welcome back at DIGI because of my involvement here.

Do I care? Nah . . . . I'm gonna enjoy myself here and make some more friends, because I still got friends at DIGI . . . and I see some of the ones here that were at DIGI from before . . .

Hehehehe . . .

Nice seeing you again, Speaker . . . my loyalty will lie here . . . and I will be an  :p   kinda  :p

My friend just joined.  Her name is Whitney19 and I got some more that I am inviting over.  Whitney is just from Neopets, not from DIGI . . . 

Michael heard about these boards, so someone is here that is bringing these messages back to hi'm, or it could be NG herself . . .

:p   @ NG  :D

Where is this being posted from?  I mean what State?  It's 4 hours difference from Pennsylvania

Edited by LittleMunchken, 23 June 2004 - 02:50 PM.

#57 bargain

bargain
  • 192 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 03:27 PM

maybe we should just lie low...people were making fun of her looks on nph but thats still no reason to flip out like that...I mean, if people made fun of the way I looked, I would make fun of the stain on their face... but o well..I guess everyone handles things differently.

no one deserves that :p , shes only 11...still has a life to live...

Well of course not really hit by a car, it hurts,lol. Cause that would be terrible, even for Neo_grl. :p  
Anyway LittleMunchken said she is not 11??? I'm confused...everyone says she is.
But who would let an 11 year old Brain Wash and oppress them.

I'm leaning towards the idea that she might not be that age... like so many
others probably have.
She is still an evil dictator no matter what...Digibliss's Hitler.

#58 X-Factor

X-Factor
  • 208 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 03:33 PM

Ok first off. KrnSaber and me deserve a lil credit here. He told me about these DoS attacks, and Spammings before they happend. I told Shadowlink and he shut down the board. lol

But anywayz... Digibliss is slowly loosing members, the members are getting pissed off at Neo_Grl, and in result she is banning them.

In a short while, we will have almost all of "Digibliss's" Innocent members on this forum!

Also... NEO GRL HAS LEFT "Digibliss"

The little CENSORED has left because of all the insults that have been tossed at her. I would also like to thank: www.neopianhackers.com for making this possible. I think we had a part in helping her leave.

We may no longer have as much compitition. But this will help NeoCodex grow to its full extent.

Credit to: LM, and KrnSaber

#59 LittleMunchken

LittleMunchken
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 03:40 PM

Yeah, NG left and so did Ameron.

Michael invited me back, but I said "No Thank You", because where is that going to leave me in the long run, WHEN, she does come back and SHE WILL come back, because NG has done this before, when I first joined DIGI 4 months ago.

#60 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 03:53 PM

Thank you X Factor :takes a bow: NG left digi? I got to verify this.

Edit: Just verified it. Shes gone. Now an "active" member.
Ameron didnt leave. Just resgined from mod position.

Edited by Krnsaber, 23 June 2004 - 03:56 PM.

#61 ice_deleted

ice_deleted
  • 136 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 04:11 PM

LM, neo_grl is 11, she has shown me many pictures of herself, as many people have shown me pictures of the same person, saying it to be her.  Micheal just contacted me asking me to come back XD

#62 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 04:19 PM

Ah ice is speaker? welcome speaker. You might not remember me. I didnt make myself popular around digi.

#63 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2004 - 04:49 PM

Digibliss is falling apart. They look doomed. I think we destroyed them. :p And all because of my little comment about neo_grl....

I guess this is safe to say this now: Krnsaber and X-Factor are the two big dudes here cause they warned me ahead of time about their "contest".

Edited by ShadowLink64, 13 December 2005 - 06:41 PM.

#64 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 05:13 PM

Lol its all part of being in the community. Digi will fall apart unless they get some more progs... Most members leach off of there.

#65 ice_deleted

ice_deleted
  • 136 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 06:53 PM

Lol its all part of being in the community. Digi will fall apart unless they get some more progs... Most members leach off of there.

WHEN WILL PEOPLE UNDERSTAND. Neopian communities aren't always about the programs! Even if we didn't have the best programmers, the best art money hacking team, we would still be a great community!.  Many people that are high status from other sites come here!. example: Me 8).  ex-supermod@ digibliss. ex-mod@nhacks :huh: .

#66 Stew

Stew
  • 626 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 03:10 AM

Yes DB is definitely falling apart.  Regs are closed, the UAB was shut down, and NG may be leaving.

#67 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 05:30 AM

Well ice, what I meant was the majority of digibliss are there for the progs. I came here because my friend got banned from there for no apparent reason and that pissed me off. Besides Ive made some lifelong friends here and I know what youre talking about ice(speaker) :p

#68 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2004 - 05:43 AM

neo_grl hasn't really left. She's just majorly pissed about getting demoted.

I talked to Digibliss yesterday, and they are actually becoming civil... :p lol

I guess now that shitfaced neo_grl is gone, they can finally be free <_<

#69 AnnaBella

AnnaBella
  • 356 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 05:45 AM

Kind of like the Exorcist, huh SL?

~Anna~

#70 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 06:08 AM

Kind of like the Exorcist, huh SL?

~Anna~

Haha I didnt think of that one Anna. Nice one :p

#71 basikal

basikal
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 07:40 AM

wow..I didnt know something REALLY bad happened between NG and Ncodex :p never knew she would be the type to Dos other people's website..I'm speechless now

#72 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2004 - 07:40 AM

I guess now that shitfaced neo_grl is gone, they can finally be free :p

Well lets hope another person like neo grl don't become a admin and lets hope that digibliss are now free

#73 Ender

Ender
  • 4323 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 07:41 AM

Hey basikal, I didn't think she would break the law OUT IN THE OPEN, but I guess she did.

#74 Jaf

Jaf
  • 1654 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 09:30 AM

erm... what the bloody heck is going on O_o

I just woke up from all the racket here..

#75 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2004 - 11:48 AM

I'm as confused as you jaf as I forgot my password lol but from what I can gather neo_grl started a contest for 15 mil np to like screw with us and people were DOSing us (which is illegal) nad neo_grl has apparently left or been demoted or something...(haha CENSORED... :closedeyes: ) and now a lot of members (well the ones we didnt ban for DOSing us...) are now members here.... and I have a feeling digi will be shut down soon and I also predict pretty soon we will be the only ones here:P

all of that is still a maybe...digibliss could have released all of that to fool us...u never know, and you have to be prepared for the unexpected :rofl:   :closedeyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users