America Vs Aliens: Canada's Nightmare

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 November 2005 - 10:24 AM

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! *falls out of chair laughing* I'm sorry.. that's just... too rediculous...

ANYWAYS... we had weapons in space to protect us from the Russians in the Cold War *rolls eyes* we aren't trying to start INTERGALACTIC WAR... or... are we OH NOES!! RUN FROM TEH SCAWY AMERICANS, ALIENS!!

#2 Zero DeLocke

Zero DeLocke
  • 2087 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 12:29 PM

*laugh* I'm sure he was just spouting garbage to further some political agenda. Once he gets what he wants, he'll forget anything about "aliens".

#3 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 November 2005 - 02:24 PM

What makes you think the aliens will be hostile?

If anything, they might become hostile when they see our way of doing things - Moving to one place, using up all the resources and moving again to continue the process!!

Go aliens!

Wow. Way to steal the plotline from both Independance Day and The Matrix.

I'm not concerned about weapons in space. We have enough trouble with weapons on the ground (I.e. our troops) not being used propperly. Perhaps he should concentrate on a threat thats real?

#4 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 November 2005 - 02:33 PM

You think Canadas ex leaders would be kind enough not to give us the image of raving lunatics :p

#5 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 November 2005 - 02:45 PM

You think Canadas ex leaders would be kind enough not to give us the image of raving lunatics :p

At least its you ex-leaders... our current leaders are doing the same thing <_<

#6 Gargar

Gargar
  • 4901 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 02:55 PM

the world hasent perfected space travel, let alone space warfair. And why would canada be the ones stoping us if it happend? :p and although bush isent exactly the best president we ever had and is a tad trigger happy towrds war I doubt he would start a war with aliens if they even exist. :D

#7 Zero DeLocke

Zero DeLocke
  • 2087 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 03:33 PM

Bush would probably invite them over for a shot of whiskey and talk about the good ol' days sitting on the porch shooting their pistols in the air... at aliens.

#8 |nfinite

|nfinite
  • 181 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 November 2005 - 08:47 PM

Weapons in space...

Why exactly would we need them? We have sufficient weapons as it is to blow up other countries (which to me, would be the only reason why we put weapons in space for in the first place)

As far the Countries are concerned...

Well...

It's kind of already happened. You know, a country messing around in another country's business. The whole thing with Bush shaking his finger at China, try to talk to them as if they were little kids about human rights. It's a little too late, but countries have all the rights in the world to say something to another country, but it's how they go about telling that other country, that is the problem.

It's like walking up to a kid and saying:

"Give me a dollar."
"Can I have a dollar, please?"

So, Canada has all the right to get into the US business, as long as you know...The do it in a diplomatic way =]

#9 darkmaster

darkmaster
  • 704 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 03:22 PM

that is prob one of the funiest things I have ever read, he's basically saying that USA found out that aliens excist. that kinda scary if you really think about it

#10 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2005 - 03:32 PM

I can just sense "Mars Attacks" happening..

#11 |nfinite

|nfinite
  • 181 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2005 - 11:06 AM

I can just sense "Mars Attacks" happening..

The Solution would be simple --

Play Opera Music =]

#12 Zero DeLocke

Zero DeLocke
  • 2087 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 08:33 PM

Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Another Dimension, Another Dimension

This topic just reminded me of a song. Man, robots are awesome.

Edited by Zero DeLocke, 04 December 2005 - 08:34 PM.

#13 Pavin

Pavin
  • 96 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 04:00 PM

Maybe they well find out we live in countries
And only attack America
Well the rest of the world laughs
At Bush for being an idiot
xD

#14 |nfinite

|nfinite
  • 181 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 December 2005 - 06:07 PM

Aww Yeah!!

Beastie Boys! That Music Video was so awesome! =]

#15 mandarin_orange1220

mandarin_orange1220
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 08:13 PM

weapons in space = world war 3?

heck, who knows?

anyway, I believe in being prepared and not having my @$$ caught offguard. I don't believe people can dictate what we should do with our defense policy/weaponry in OUR TERRITORY.

however, the realm of space does not really have defined boundaries. it's kinda like how sea and international waters boundaries are defined. it's like 200 kilometers or miles of water (not sure here) within a country falls under that nation's territorial sovereignty (again, not sure here, feel free to correct me). but then what about outer space? does it belong to USA alone? or the whole world? or is it defined in a similar manner as sea water territory?

in any case, rhetoric, philosophical and ethical ideals do not really play a decisive role in today's political arena. in politics, might (be it military, political, or economic) makes right. and right now, america practically has the might. canada's defense minister can whine all he wants, but he knows it's not gonna change or influence america's stance.

as for et or any weird alien sh!+, I say bring your biggest guns with you, just to be on the safe side =P

#16 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2005 - 08:45 PM

I wish Bush would just tell us the truth. I hate living and wondering if there are aliens and what the goverment is doing behind our backs.

#17 |nfinite

|nfinite
  • 181 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2005 - 11:22 AM

I wish Bush would just tell us the truth. I hate living and wondering if there are aliens and what the goverment is doing behind our backs.

Well...

A majority of the people would be in panic if they knew the truth...

Perfect Example: The Garden Party Episode of the Boondocks =]

"Jesus was black, Ronald Regan was the devil, and the government is lying to you about 9/11."

#18 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2005 - 11:39 PM

That guy needs to stop doing drugs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users