• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#26 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2005 - 08:55 AM

It has been suggested countless times. Many, many times over I've argued your side of the arguement. Since then, I've come to realize that it is in fact a good thing that we offer programs in the way we do. Trust me, the programs in public are a mere teaser to whats in private, and if those are any indication, a HUGE teaser for whats in retired.

We offer programs as a part of the community, not the focus. We're like a coffee shop that also sells mufins. Honestly, I'd rather have them take the programs and leave than stick around and make useless and thoughtless posts to gain access to the programs. Besides, if they don't keep up their posting habits, they stop being verified by the codex checks and loose access to the programs. Most of us come around in the end and begin to post like normal people. Take Analogue for example. She started out the same way everyone does: looking for programs to cheat her ass off and make a ton of money. Luckily, she decided to stick around and apply for private in a few months. And look where she is now.

In short, its been argued countless times before, but the benefits of raising them are not sufficient to outweight the costs.

#27 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 08 December 2005 - 10:56 AM

Trust me, the programs in public are a mere teaser to whats in private.

Unless any new programs have been added then I shall snort with laughter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users