• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6381 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2005 - 10:20 AM

I really enjoyed these - but it Seems krn is inactive - Him and Icey ran it for a couple months.

Anyone know what's going on with these?

I'd be happy to step in if needed...

#2 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 10 December 2005 - 10:23 AM

As long as the pathetic rule of posting and pming the results is gone then I dont mind anyone doing it.

#3 Curse

Curse
  • 1143 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 10:47 AM

I really enjoyed these - but it Seems krn is inactive - Him and Icey ran it for a couple months.

Anyone know what's going on with these?

I'd be happy to step in if needed...

I don't mind it back, although some may have problems with you being the leader of it in anyway.

#4 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 10 December 2005 - 10:55 AM

Why would people have problems with Dan doing it?

Dan's done nothing to hurt this site, well forgetting the past, he has done nothing. Maybe you have the problem <_<

#5 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2005 - 11:01 AM

They were... done away with due to everyone hating them. I ran them one month, and let me tell you, the results were horrible. About ten people actually voted, and their votes were all for staff members. I think the only one who wasn't a staff member was analogue... and shes a semi-staff member now anyways.

#6 Curse

Curse
  • 1143 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 01:10 PM

Why would people have problems with Dan doing it?

Dan's done nothing to hurt this site, well forgetting the past, he has done nothing. Maybe you have the problem <_<

I never said I had a problem with him; I said some people [b]may[b] have problems with him.

Edited by Cerberus, 10 December 2005 - 01:11 PM.

#7 Guest_Analogue_*

Guest_Analogue_*

Posted 10 December 2005 - 01:52 PM

I don't see a problem with Dan running them- I can't think of anyone better anyway, if Icey and Krn are too busy for it. Dan knows the drill, give him that.

The only think I hate about the Codies, is that people are just silly with their votes. When I look back on last months, there is no way I should have won AND of them, when I think about it.

#8 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 05:31 PM

I'm a bit busy lately, Ive been on codex for a little bit then always get swamped with hw.
Ill talk with Icey when he gets on and we'll see what we're about to do.

#9 Guest_Xth Cannon_*

Guest_Xth Cannon_*

Posted 10 December 2005 - 05:31 PM

Yeh, I want codies back :p They are awesome ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users