Quantcast

Photo

Fat People

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
226 replies to this topic

#1 Eggy

Eggy
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user.

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2005 - 10:32 AM

Some fat people piss me off. I saw this thing on the news where there was this really fat lady, and she was upset that people make fun of her because she being fat wasnt her fault... Sure... it wasnt your fault that you ate 40 oreos for dinner...

Discuss

#2 Eggy

Eggy

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2005 - 10:34 AM

How can people be naturally fat? Because they naturally eat too much?

#3 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2005 - 10:35 AM

Sometimes is a pshycological thing where you can't stop eating you would say the same for anorexics who say "It's not my fault, I just can't eat" or Bulemics who can't stop puking <_<

#4 Eggy

Eggy

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2005 - 10:36 AM

Nothing is ever beyond your control

#5 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2005 - 10:39 AM

Ultimately your mind controls your body if your mind isn't healthy you aren't healthy either. But like I said some of those people have mental conditions that cause them to eat too much or not enough. BUt most of them have total control but they can't resist their urge to eat.

Edited by David., 11 December 2005 - 10:40 AM.

#6 Niche

Niche
  • 2521 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 10:42 AM

I am fat so...

#7 -ReaLM-

-ReaLM-
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 10:44 AM

Your wrong about people not being able to control being fat. Some can't. Some aspects are generic and other psychological.

#8 Curse

Curse
  • 1143 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 10:51 AM

Ultimately your mind controls your body if your mind isn't healthy you aren't healthy either. But like I said some of those people have mental conditions that cause them to eat too much or not enough. BUt most of them have total control but they can't resist their urge to eat.

#9 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 10:55 AM

Yup, its not like all fat people do it intentionally; its just most do :p
There are some that are affected by family history or that they have weak minds.
But you did say SOME fat people :p

#10 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2005 - 10:57 AM

How can people be naturally fat? Because they naturally eat too much?

Some people have this disorder where they are always hungry and you have to be specially treated for that. Then there's the big boned people.

#11 Vegas

Vegas
  • Why So Serious?

• 2323 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2005 - 10:59 AM

I respect the fat lol people I know if they say they say that they wanna lose weight and actually do something to try and lost it...like exercise and healthy eatin
but I laugh at the fat people who wanna lose weight but dontdo anything and b*tch about it all the time
sometimes being fat cant be helped like if ur parents were not 2 smart witht the kind of food they feed u when u were little...I hate it when I see fat parents feedin all ther kids junk food because they(fat parents) are addicted to like macdonalds and stuff and drag ther kids into it
lol I can eat all I want but dont get any weight...ty fast metabolism

#12 Dark_Sniper

Dark_Sniper
  • 1726 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 11:00 AM

I think people can control being fat. Simple DONT EAT! :o What pisses me off is when fat people blame others and say its not there fault. For instance when those dumbass people sued McDonolds and said McDonalds made them fat. But if someone is fat and there totally confortable with it and they can laugh about it then I say sure why not.

#13 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2005 - 11:02 AM

Ali thinks I'm fat. :(

Edited by Dan, 11 December 2005 - 11:06 AM.

#14 Vegas

Vegas
  • Why So Serious?

• 2323 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2005 - 11:13 AM

its sometimes a mental thing when u cant stop eatin.I was just watchin the supersize me documentary and I learned that some chemicals in the food can get ur brain addicted to it even if it tastes like sh*t. they cant simply just not eat.there brain gets addicted to it and only eatin it will make them feel good.its like those heroin addicts and smokers...some of them obviously know its bad for them and want to quit but their brain is already addicted to it so they cant help takin it or smokin

#15 SomeRandomKid

SomeRandomKid
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 11:26 AM

ha im humungus 222lb at age 14 but I dont look like it

#16 Sakura

Sakura
  • 2180 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 11:28 AM

The ones that are "naturally inclined" to eat more are at fault for themselves. However, there are many people afflicted with the genetics that make it to where their bodies cannot process fat properlly. It doesn't matter how little of the best of foods these people eat, their bodies will store the fat and refuse to use it.
They can't just 'not eat", they would die of malnourishment.

#17 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2005 - 11:28 AM

Low Metabolism, is BEYOND CONTROL. I have a high metabolism, which means I use almost ALL my energy I get from food so im quite thin. a low metabolism can make you fat <_< but it true. crash diet :p I think they should get something to make a higher metabolism, like a pill or something...

#18 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2005 - 11:32 AM

Its all to do with Metabolism, I remember eating this big dinner and gaining weight... while eating the dinner!

#19 Original_Ghostkerchief

Original_Ghostkerchief
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 11:35 AM

sizest O_o I dont like fat people either but then again I dont like skinny people or any people for that matter :p

#20 ZERO

ZERO
  • 1661 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 11:36 AM

Time and space my friend...

Oh, and burrito ninja powers ^_^

#21 corpseforest

corpseforest
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 11:39 AM

Some fat people piss me off. I saw this thing on the news where there was this really fat lady, and she was upset that people make fun of her because she being fat wasnt her fault... Sure... it wasnt your fault that you ate 40 oreos for dinner...

Discuss

You shouldn't really say things like that, there are some people that are born fat because of their parents' diet and actions in pregnancy(such as smoking), there are even others who have deasese, or are forced to eat by their parents.

It can be really offensive, trust me, it's not very nice... why can't everyone be treated as a valid member of society anymore?

~ corpse.forest :)

#22 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2005 - 11:58 AM

Just because you can't afford food.

#23 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2005 - 01:10 PM

You should try to tolerate people more. Have you yourself ever tried losing weight? I am in a constant battle myself to keep my same weight. It's hard to excersize if you're not athletic. It's REALLY hard. I hate it how people who are skinny or normal go off on overweight people and say it's so easy to lose weight. Have you people ever tried to stop eating? Do you know how hard it is to change schedule? Once you gain weight it's hard as hell to get back off again no matter how much you starve yourself, no matter how much you work out. It's hard, you know?

People shouldn't condemn people for it... Often times... those people are stress eaters and depressed eaters. It's a hard habit to break. And when people make fun of them... it makes it all the worse...

#24 Freddy

Freddy
  • 5500 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2005 - 01:29 PM

Mmmmm... Oreos :)

no I dont pity them personally I am disgusted by them

#25 Eggy

Eggy

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2005 - 01:32 PM

My father used to be REALLY fat, for like his whole life. Then he went on a diet and lost over 100 pounds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users