Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2005 - 01:56 PM

go do the subway diet like jared if ur fat

#27 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2005 - 02:05 PM

A lot of fat people are comfortable with their weight, and it just makes them more human. I like people who are fat and comfortable with their weight. Meaning you could joke around with them, and they don't get offended. I have a lot of fat friends who are comfortable with themselfs, I dont see them different from anyone else.
However those who arent comfortable should lose weight. Believe it or not its not hard to eat salads, jog when you have time and cut back on fried and fast food. Even by doin those 3 things you'll eventually lose weight, genitic or not genetic, disease or no disease.

Edited by Alex, 11 December 2005 - 02:08 PM.

#28 danupsher

danupsher
  • 312 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 02:14 PM

there is nothing wrong with a bit of meat on a person.

but anything like this:
Posted Image

is wrong :blink:

#29 cokiwah

cokiwah
  • 1655 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 02:33 PM

I have a friend who is pretty overweight, but her fat isn't overlaying, it's nice and smooth, she's cute like that. ^_^ She's Korean by the way... xD

#30 Siner

Siner
  • 1120 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 02:47 PM

Yea I don't like most fatties.

#31 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2005 - 03:01 PM

fattists <_< I dont like eating aloit and getting fat, it makes you fat. your in control. I dont mind metabolism fat though ... unless theyre REALLY fat...

#32 |nfinite

|nfinite
  • 181 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2005 - 03:45 PM

Well.....

If they are fat on account of them eating too much without being forced or anything....

Then it's strictly their fault.

#33 Guest_fonkeymonkey_*

Guest_fonkeymonkey_*

Posted 11 December 2005 - 03:46 PM

*stars to sing*

LA WEIGHTLOSSSSSSSSS
ITS THE BESTTTTTTTT
LA WEIGHTLOSSSSSSSSS

#34 Raui

Raui
  • 5687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2005 - 04:13 PM

lol I couldnt careless if some1s fat unless they are anything like my neighbour. oh and hate girls saying they are fat when they arent <_<

#35 dolphinbomb

dolphinbomb
  • YAAAAAAYYYYY

• 3758 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 04:21 PM

Quit dissing the fat people!

I used to be one of them...

Right now, I'm not "skinny," but I'm rather in the middle ground.. You can't quite call me fat, but you can't call me skinny either.

I used to weigh nearly 270 pounds, at 6 foot even. about 60 of those pounds were fat.

It's a lot harder to lose weight than you might think. Over the last year and a half (when I've actually worked to lose weight) I've only lost like 20 pounds.

Actually, now that I think about it.. that's pretty good. It's really amazing what some diet changes and an obsession with DDR can do to you (bet you've never seen 250 lb guy pass 9 and 10 footers :lol: ) I've probably lost more weight (in fat) than I think, too.. my legs are basically pure muscle now.

#36 Siner

Siner
  • 1120 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 06:09 PM

Quit dissing the fat people!

I used to be one of them...

Right now, I'm not "skinny," but I'm rather in the middle ground.. You can't quite call me fat, but you can't call me skinny either.

I used to weigh nearly 270 pounds, at 6 foot even. about 60 of those pounds were fat.

It's a lot harder to lose weight than you might think. Over the last year and a half (when I've actually worked to lose weight) I've only lost like 20 pounds.

Actually, now that I think about it.. that's pretty good. It's really amazing what some diet changes and an obsession with DDR can do to you (bet you've never seen 250 lb guy pass 9 and 10 footers :lol: ) I've probably lost more weight (in fat) than I think, too.. my legs are basically pure muscle now.

That's still pretty fat for 6 foot even... I am 6'1 and I weigh 179 lbs.

#37 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2005 - 06:25 PM

That's still pretty fat for 6 foot even... I am 6'1 and I weigh 179 lbs.

Muscle weighs in more then fat. My friends like 250lbs (5"11) but a lot of that are his legs, which are pure muscle from soccer all the time.

#38 Eggy

Eggy
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user.

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2005 - 06:44 PM

Im 5'9 170 pounds

#39 Xiphos

Xiphos
  • 3365 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 06:48 PM

I have a friend who is pretty overweight, but her fat isn't overlaying, it's nice and smooth, she's cute like that. ^_^ She's Korean by the way... xD

rofl I used to be rele over weight like 250 I think

but I lost alot of weight im 175 now. I play football and im active I mean

its up to you if you want to lose it or not. ppl who are fat like to be fat its up to them I made the descion to lose it and im happy.

Posted 11 December 2005 - 06:50 PM

Meh, I'm comfortable with my weight.
Slow metabolism, and I eat too much... o.o
So, I can help it, but I can't.
___________________________________________-
Naturally fat though , I play Basketball tuesdays and thursdats
and foot ball monday and friday

Edited by Tao, 11 December 2005 - 06:52 PM.

#41 magda11us

magda11us
  • 343 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2005 - 04:31 AM

Well how would you feel if people looked at you all the time and little kids making fun of you? Maybe wear a fat suit and you will know how it feels.

I have nothing against fat people, they are normal people just like any others.

Edited by magda11us, 12 December 2005 - 04:33 AM.

#42 Brad

Brad
  • How about a magic trick?

• 4565 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 07:11 AM

I used to be basically the same as DB, 270, and 6'1". It didn't really show though, no one could have guessed. I've been dieting and have lost 55lbs since September, and I'm gonna keep going.

However, some people just CAN'T lose weight, no matter how much they try. I'm just happy that I could.

#43 Eggy

Eggy

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2005 - 07:40 AM

There is always a way... lyposuction :o

#44 Brad

Brad
  • How about a magic trick?

• 4565 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 09:01 AM

technically, that's removing weight, not losing it.

and people could just put it back on :p

#45 Aimee

Aimee
  • 367 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 09:23 AM

we were all born different and unique for a reason. If we all looked the same and fit into a "cookie cutter" image of the ideal person then the world would be boring. Our bodies are different...they are suppose to be. And why is it that overweight people get the raw deal? What about really skinny people? Shouldn't we be telling them to eat more? Society is so hypocritical these days.

#46 Sakura

Sakura
  • 2180 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 04:24 PM

There is always a way... lyposuction :o

Expensive, dangerous, and painful. And its mostly asthetic, not healthy. =/

#47 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2005 - 04:54 PM

My neighbor is obese. I see her outside working on her yard constantly. She does hard work so I know she does burn calories. And I know she has a healthy diet. I have not seen her once eat something that was high in saturated fats or in general bad for you. But still she is completely unable to lose weight. In the 6 years that I have known her she doesn't appear to have gained or lost any weight at all. Some people literally just cannot...

#48 |nfinite

|nfinite
  • 181 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2005 - 06:33 PM

Did you know that Jessica Alba was fat?

=]

#49 Eggy

Eggy

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2005 - 07:02 PM

Wasnt lindsy losan shot?

#50 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2005 - 07:03 PM

You know, some of it is genetic. Families with "large" relatives are more than likely to have large offspring. In a way, they cannot help it.

Also, each person's metabolic absorption rate varies (again, genetics). Some absorb and store more of the food than others.

Although obesity is partly because of diet and activity problems, some of it can be genetic.

Edited by ShadowLink64, 12 December 2005 - 07:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users