When Is The Right Age?

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#76 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2006 - 04:39 PM

But neither are smack or X, which we are talking about.

Yea, X is ridiculous. I don't understand how people do that. And the sad thing is the anti-drug companies dont lie about the fact it does major brain damage. Sockopen's actually quite the one to talk about X though, He used to be into that shit a lot.

#77 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2006 - 04:43 PM

Noiti used to as well... don't know if he still does. And ask8r (our ex-Artmoney leader) was into amphetamines really heavy. Don't even get me started about cody...

#78 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2006 - 04:59 PM

That's why they're tests on people now (in Canada I believe) to find out the chemical reaction which makes us addicted to heroin and replace it with something else.

Just give it a few decades and Heroin will be sold in shops like cigarettes.

#79 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2006 - 05:02 PM

Noiti used to as well... don't know if he still does. And ask8r (our ex-Artmoney leader) was into amphetamines really heavy. Don't even get me started about cody...

LOL! I know about cody :p. Didn't know noiti did :o. hehe I've not done so many harder drugs. The hardest I did was LSD and I had no clue why the hell I did it that night. Never done meth, never wanna try it. Weed is my drug of preference since its the best chill drug in my opinion. Ocassionally some shrooms, but not so much.

#80 Sakura

Sakura
  • 2180 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 05:17 PM

I would like to add to my thoughts.
IF we could figure out a way to limit use, pre measured and tested doses, AND if I was not required to use a dime of my tax dollars to heal some junky that refused to be careful. I would view drugs as a slightly more dangerous recreation than alcohol.
I believe in moderation more than anything.

#81 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2006 - 05:44 PM

Frizzle, why in the world would that make it alright to sell in shops? Its not a chemical addiction that gets most people, its a mental addiction. Most of the time people just want the high again and again. While it is physically(or chemically, technically) addicting as well, it is insignificant compared to the mental aspect. Take weed for example. It isnt physically addictive at all. Not a bit. So why do people do it often? Because they develop a mental addiction. No ammount of chemical tinkering with the formula can ever change that.

I would like to add to my thoughts.
IF we could figure out a way to limit use, pre measured and tested doses, AND if I was not required to use a dime of my tax dollars to heal some junky that refused to be careful. I would view drugs as a slightly more dangerous recreation than alcohol.
I believe in moderation more than anything.

Exactly. The problem is, of course, the fact that most drugs are so damn addictive that its hard to use them moderately.

#82 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2006 - 06:32 PM

Mental addiction can come from anything, chocolate, sex, cars, alchohol, literally anything. Mental addiction can only be linked into a drugs debate as little back up, as some people are more mentally addictable (I know I made it up :p) to drugs then others.

Heroin is more chemically addictiable then almost any other drug (except crack cocaine) and that is why most users become addicted. Not because they want to get high, but because their body needs to get high. Why do you think dealers give out free samples at raves and clubs? To get their future customers hooked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users