I Feel Like Owning People...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic

#51 Will

Will
  • 2229 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 07:00 PM

Mmmm. Emo.

I don't know why but whenever I see an emo girl, I kinda freak out. It's like, "You are pretty so get that CENSOREDing black mask-up off your face!" Groowl. It seems like such a waste. :(

#52 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2006 - 07:17 PM

It seems like you make a topic like this every week <_<

You want people to confront you. You want people to pay attention to you

Please show me another topic :p

#53 Mitch

Mitch
  • 1237 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 07:17 PM

I thought brad closed this....

#54 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2006 - 07:19 PM

I thought brad closed this....

Staff talked it over, SL reopened it.

#55 travis

travis
  • 5408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2006 - 07:24 PM

An entire subculture of people (usually angsty teens) with a fake personality. The concept of Emo is actually a vicious cycle that never ends, to the utter failing of humanity, and it goes something like this:

1. Girls say they like "sensitive guys" (lie)
2. Guy finds out, so he listens to faggy emo music and dresses like a dork so chicks will see that he is sensitive and not afraid to express himself (lie). He dyes his hair black, wraps himself in a stupid looking scarf, develops an eating disorder, and rants about how "nobody understands".
3. Now an emo guy, he meets Emo chick and they start dating, talking about how their well-off suburban lifestyles are terrible and depressing (lie)
4. Emo guy is just too much of a wuss. His wang is too small, he's too depressed to bathe, and has more mood swings than emo chick, and he doesn't even have a menstrual cycle. Emo chick dumps him, saying "It's not you, it's me." (lie) as she drives off with Wayne, the school jock and captain of the football team.
5. Emo guy goes home and cries, proceeds to write a weak song and strum a single string on his acoustic guitar. Another emo chick sees how he is so in touch with his feelings, and the cycle continues.

This is the sad truth of the emo lifestyle/music, and now that I look at how pathetic it really is, maybe the emos DO have something to cry about!
When she sees how sensitive and emo I have become, she'll definately go out with me!

#56 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2006 - 07:27 PM

I inviised that post... feel free to make one like it, with less language.

#57 Mitch

Mitch
  • 1237 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 07:29 PM

An entire subculture of people (usually angsty teens) with a fake personality. The concept of Emo is actually a vicious cycle that never ends, to the utter failing of humanity, and it goes something like this:

1. Girls say they like "sensitive guys" (lie)
2. Guy finds out, so he listens to faggy emo music and dresses like a dork so chicks will see that he is sensitive and not afraid to express himself (lie). He dyes his hair black, wraps himself in a stupid looking scarf, develops an eating disorder, and rants about how "nobody understands".
3. Now an emo guy, he meets Emo chick and they start dating, talking about how their well-off suburban lifestyles are terrible and depressing (lie)
4. Removed
5. Emo guy goes home and cries, proceeds to write a weak song and strum a single string on his acoustic guitar. Another emo chick sees how he is so in touch with his feelings, and the cycle continues.

This is the sad truth of the emo lifestyle/music, and now that I look at how pathetic it really is, maybe the emos DO have something to cry about!
When she sees how sensitive and emo I have become, she'll definately go out with me!

Omg dude that was the best explanation you can have.....

#58 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2006 - 07:29 PM

Anyways, Icey, Emo is like the 80's to some people. When your on the road, do you want to see someone in 80s clothing, and 80s vega, and a shitty radio blasting of 80s wreak? some people dont like that with emo. but emos just a trend really, unlike a decade of shit.

#59 Mitch

Mitch
  • 1237 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 07:30 PM

where me and travis's post go o.O

#60 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2006 - 07:31 PM

Anyways, Icey, Emo is like the 80's to some people. When your on the road, do you want to see someone in 80s clothing, and 80s vega, and a shitty radio blasting of 80s wreak? some people dont like that with emo. but emos just a trend really, unlike a decade of shit.

In a way I guess emo peple are going to be remembered for what they wear and listen to. Not how the act, like the 80's groupies

where me and travis's post go o.O

I'm letting SL look at them very I let them there, seemed a little verbose/questionable for the board to me

#61 Mitch

Mitch
  • 1237 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 07:32 PM

What happened to me and travis's posts.....and emos are just eck no one but there own group likes them.

#62 Stryyp

Stryyp
  • 2788 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 07:33 PM

I'm letting SL look at them very I let them there, seemed a little verbose/questionable for the board to me

What made it questionable? Wait, it must be because it said... PENIS! Hehe. Once again, not trying to be rude or undermine your judgement, I just think it is a bit silly :p

#63 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2006 - 07:33 PM

They are visiable now, removed 4.

#64 Mitch

Mitch
  • 1237 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 07:35 PM

you could have removed penis with like.....censored.....not remove the whole sentance.

#65 Sakura

Sakura
  • 2180 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 07:37 PM

The reason we only wear black is cause thats all oru damned band shirts come in. Try and find a zipper hoodie that isn't black. They don't exhist. Plus, we hate to be noticed.

1- Are they band shirts?

Well, there are a few inconsistancies here. You hate to be confronted, so either that is a lie, or you're not an emo. You say that you wear black because band shirts come in black and then speak of hoodies as a different item. Someone gives you a good response, you begin to speak as though they are one and the same.

I own a blue Smashing Pumpkins hoodie, a yellow Incubus shirt, and my friend has a red Misfits shirt. Besides, clothing is made because of supply and demand, emo's want black, clothing is made in black. One cannot be without the other.

Whether the staff talked about it or not, a.) this post should be in debate and b.) it would be considered flamebaiting for anyone else.

#66 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2006 - 07:37 PM

Wasn't that significant to the point so I wouldn't worry about it :p

#67 Mitch

Mitch
  • 1237 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 07:39 PM

Wasn't that significant to the point so I wouldn't worry about it :p

shup your emo.

#68 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Well, there are a few inconsistancies here. You hate to be confronted, so either that is a lie, or you're not an emo. You say that you wear black because band shirts come in black and then speak of hoodies as a different item. Someone gives you a good response, you begin to speak as though they are one and the same.

I own a blue Smashing Pumpkins hoodie, a yellow Incubus shirt, and my friend has a red Misfits shirt. Besides, clothing is made because of supply and demand, emo's want black, clothing is made in black. One cannot be without the other.
Whether the staff talked about it or not, a.) this post should be in debate and b.) it would be considered flamebaiting for anyone else.

I own a blue Armour for Sleep shirt, whats your point? And thats a hoodie... not a zipper thing. I don't know know the name.

Example: Posted Image

Hard to see, but heres a zipper there I suare, I own this.

#69 Sakura

Sakura
  • 2180 posts

How is that not significant. You're pretending to be the spokesperson/expert on emo's and then you contradict yourself.

Do emo's wish to go unnoticed or not? Are YOU emo or not?
Is your half assed reasoning for wearing black because you can't find clothes in another color, or not?

I'm talkin about zipper hoodies. -.-

edit: Sorry, I thought your last comment was at me, not Much.

Edited by Sakura, 02 February 2006 - 07:41 PM.

#70 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2006 - 08:07 PM

Online I'm not as emo for whatever reason, I can't figure it out. Nothing really brings me down.

And I'm not expert, I just live the life.

K I'm off to bed. Let this topic die :)

:closed:

#71 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 08:33 PM

One last comment before I close this again.
Some of you really disappointed me. While Icey tried to remain civil, some of you guys just kept flaming and flaming. Anyway, I hope this isnt your true sides.
And one last thing, most of you have this stuck image in your head about emo that just drives me insane. Most of what Travis wrote are stereotypes but hey, its your interpretation and how the media views it.
Mk, closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users