Quantcast

Photo

How Big Of An Age Difference Is Too Much?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 volycz

volycz
  • 107 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 01:51 AM

16-20 is o.k IMHO :cool:

#27 Sham

Sham
  • 1055 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 04:14 AM

I am dating a guy who is 21 and I'm 17. We have not had sex, but its still greatly looked down upon here :/

The age doesn't bother me at all. Boys mature later than girls so it ends up being about the same.

Edited by Sham, 21 February 2006 - 04:15 AM.

#28 Guest_Casilla_*

Guest_Casilla_*

Posted 21 February 2006 - 02:24 PM

There's really no right or wrong answer to this. However, the reason WHY the laws are there is to prevent abuse from happening. And yes, it does happen - some kids are foolish and get taken advantage of. <shrugs> But I do generally think sixteen is the proper age of consent for most people, however I wouldn't hold people by the law. Everyone's different.

I just wouldn't want MY fourteen year-old daughter having sex. <_<

As for age difference...the older you get, the larger the gap can be. But once again, this isn't absolute. I started dating my boyfriend when I was barely seventeen and he was thirty-three. We're still together and happy, nearly three years later, however due to my age, it will be a long time before we get married (a mutual decision). We both understand that I'm young and therefore flaky. But we feel the time investment is worth it. What can I say, I love my guy.

But would I reccomend it to anyone else? Naw. You have to find the right kind of people to fit the bill. Just because a twenty year age difference works out for one couple doesn't mean it will work out for another. =P

But I won't define anything as "right" or "wrong", unless you're under the age of consent or it looks to be abuse. =/

#29 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2006 - 02:29 PM

I'd bang a twelve year old.

Yes, I'm allowed to say that. Aren't I?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users