• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#101 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2006 - 07:37 PM

Is it just me or is google video not opening? I know it was beta and all, but to just go down altogether is a little odd, no?

#102 Freddy

Freddy
  • 5500 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2006 - 07:50 PM

i just got google.com :(

#103 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2006 - 08:02 PM

I heard it was down for maintenance for a little while.

#104 Darkness

Darkness
  • 1432 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 08:02 PM

I don't believe it was staged. The explotions that were the set-up are bull, I read the insides fell out faster, well, it makes sense with less support. Also, I had heard that the intent was to damage the building. If the attackers did know the structure of the building, its very possible that, given the height it was hit, they wanted to make it fall sideways on impact, to possibly cause damage to the city. Since the towers are constructed on a strong outside frame, it didn't happen anyway... anyway, my thoughts....

Not to mention that Osama Bin Laden is "Left Handed", but in the video he is seen writing with his right hand.

Also note the ring on his finger.

It is against the Muslim religion to wear that kind of Jewelry.

Perhaps you may have not thought aboutt he fact that there is one Osama, or there are many.

Edited by Darkness, 24 February 2006 - 08:22 PM.

#105 |nfinite

|nfinite
  • 181 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2006 - 08:29 PM

Perhaps you may have not thought aboutt he fact that there is one Osama, or there are many.

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

#106 Darkness

Darkness
  • 1432 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 08:36 PM

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

You may not know about it, but I figured you did. Sorry, the way it works, if he's part of the terrorist group, they can stage the act. You could see Osama in Afganistan when the real Osama is in a desert far away.

#107 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2006 - 09:00 PM

He could be like Saddam Hussein and have many doubles who look like him, y'know?

#108 Darkness

Darkness
  • 1432 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 09:16 PM

He could be like Saddam Hussein and have many doubles who look like him, y'know?

Exactly what I mean

#109 Nixx

Nixx
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 02:00 AM

It was a complete fraud. Give me one reason terrorists would attack?

Dubya says "They hate er freedims"

Okay they hate our freedoms. Lets go over and create a FREE country for them.

ROFL. i refuse to buy that. You believe that, you are a complete idiot.

I say, he wanted a war from the beginning. he is deeply rooted in the Oil industry. You people dont realize how corrupt the government is. They dont give a f*ck about us. We are measly pawns to their power.

http://www.armageddononline.org/

#110 |nfinite

|nfinite
  • 181 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 February 2006 - 11:11 AM

I say, he wanted a war from the beginning. he is deeply rooted in the Oil industry. You people dont realize how corrupt the government is. They dont give a f*ck about us. We are measly pawns to their power.

LOL, QFE...

#111 Darkness

Darkness
  • 1432 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 11:12 AM

I doubt it, I really do. If I'm an idiot, oh well. But America is one of the strongest nations in the world when it comes to economics, more so at that time. Now, they would attack, possibly, to take control of something they couldn't have. Since WTC was an economic building, and a big center for the economy, might they have wanted to hurt America in that way? By the way, I'm not so fond of the government anyway, so get that out of your head.

The World Trade Center bombing was the February 26, 1993 attack in the garage of the New York City World Trade Center. A car bomb was planted by Islamist terrorists in the underground parking garage below Tower One. It killed six, injured over 1,000, and presaged the September 11, 2001 attacks on the same buildings.

The goal of the attack was to devastate the foundation of the north tower in such a way in that it would collapse onto its twin.

Besides, can you tell me why they had attack with the trucks before hand? Probably for the same reason. (Quote: Wikipedia, WTC Bombings http://en.wikipedia...._Center_bombing )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users