Quantcast

i'm new

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_ladyamberlyn_*

Guest_ladyamberlyn_*

Posted 04 July 2004 - 10:36 PM

hi I'm new here.......I'm just dropping in to introduce myself..... :( I'm looking for easier ways to get np's and of course rare items such as paint brushes....any ideas?

#2 Charlie Hustle

Charlie Hustle
  • 1044 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 10:38 PM

maybe you should read the rules and I hope your not here for just that

#3 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2004 - 10:42 PM

Welcome to neocodex, enjoy your stay here and stay active :(

#4 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2004 - 10:50 PM

welcome to codex mate :( , hope you like it here ;)

#5 Guest_ladyamberlyn_*

Guest_ladyamberlyn_*

Posted 04 July 2004 - 11:14 PM

I've been looking through the tutorial section..I'm not quite understanding this artmoney thing.... :( when I get the game running and then artmoney when I go to search it says nothing exists....I'm confused, any answers?

#6 Guest_Xth Cannon_*

Guest_Xth Cannon_*

Posted 04 July 2004 - 11:27 PM

Welcome to codex. There are some programs in the programs section which help you get neopoints

#7 Stephen

Stephen
  • 3527 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2004 - 02:10 AM

Welcome here, use art money to help you to do that. it's currently I'mpossible to generate items.

dont forget Read the Rules

#8 Guest_ladyamberlyn_*

Guest_ladyamberlyn_*

Posted 05 July 2004 - 06:32 AM

me again, well I got most of them to work except ice cream factory, it automatically freezes when I try it, and on dubloon disaster I can't get it to go back so I can't ever die... I also saw a NPgenerator on the certified programs board and when I open up the download it tells me I'm missing files..any ideas? I love this site.. :D

#9 Guest_ladyamberlyn_*

Guest_ladyamberlyn_*

Posted 05 July 2004 - 10:02 AM

well don't I feel silly......okay I have another question....I can't find a test your stregnth tutorial or anything,  but if you go to.......    http://www.neopets.c...user=matt456186  his score is outrageously high...how'd he do it? ^_^

#10 Charlie Hustle

Charlie Hustle
  • 1044 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 10:08 AM

we're still trying to figure that out

#11 Moo

Moo
  • 318 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 10:19 AM

Welcome aboard, argh

#12 Mason

Mason
  • 950 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 12:39 PM

He probably didn't cheat or else it would have been gone by now...

#13 Charlie Hustle

Charlie Hustle
  • 1044 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 02:46 PM

the highest you can get is 100

#14 Mason

Mason
  • 950 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 02:51 PM

Oh. Sorry. I don't play Neopets... :p

#15 Charlie Hustle

Charlie Hustle
  • 1044 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 04:27 PM

I hardly ever now but I know that as a fact

#16 favredriver

favredriver
  • 932 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 10:37 PM

hey welcome to the boards hope ya stay long  :)

#17 Guest_ladyamberlyn_*

Guest_ladyamberlyn_*

Posted 06 July 2004 - 06:21 AM

okay I have some more questions.  (sorry if I'm getting annoying)  okay, I don't know exactly where to go chat(post on the boards).  I'm a little bored of neopets and I feel like chatting...another question I have is I'm haveing problems with the hacks that require you to ctrl+F9.  most of the ti'me, my internet explorer just freezes up no matter how many window I have open. oh and one more thing..thank you all soooo much, this makes my life soooo much easier..I'm a neoholic and I've been playing since 1997 and besides most of the built in cheats I get no where..now I get at least 100k a day..oh another thing. how long does it usually take to freeze? okay I think thats enough, sorry to be such a pest guys...but thank you sooooooo much.  :protest:

#18 xx_WLT_xx

xx_WLT_xx
  • 2471 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 06:44 AM

Hehey!!!! Anywayz, it's a good thing to ask. Welcome to Ncodex, the best Neopets Hacking Site on the Web and I am yours truly, WLT. :D   :drool:

#19 Guest_ladyamberlyn_*

Guest_ladyamberlyn_*

Posted 06 July 2004 - 06:21 PM

:)   ^_^ okay okay, I have the worst new of the day.  I know I'll never live this down either.  All my accounts got frozen.. :argue: you guys wanna know how much I lost, it makes me sick.  over 3million + really rare items.....I didn't use artmoney but on one account and 3 of my accounts got frozen...I only transfered np's (by shop and trades) to on account from my hack acct... if I hadn't seen that I can make up to 120k a day I'd be really angry right now...any ideas on how to avoid this again in the future?  I know I know what a n00b, sorry guys, I feel dumb now.

#20 Charlie Hustle

Charlie Hustle
  • 1044 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 06:34 PM

don't cheat

#21 Maleria

Maleria
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 02:55 AM

The only way to hack test your strength is to do it before you start the game. Even before you hit the Shiny Red Button it automatically picks what item/money your going to get. Not sure if this helps though.

#22 X-Factor

X-Factor
  • 208 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 08:33 AM

Maleria, you were getting greedy. You were over using the programs. Art money will automaticaly get you iced. It is best to run over a proxy. (Check Hydrogens proxy turtorial)

There are safe ways to run programs. For example:

- Dont have more than 1 prog going at a ti'me

- Whenever profit is made transfer it through shops onto a main account using a proxy. That way if you get iced only the spare accounts you are cheating on will get iced. Your main SHOULD remain un-iced if you used the proxy right.

- Don't get to greedy

Edited by X-Factor, 07 July 2004 - 08:34 AM.

#23 Guest_ladyamberlyn_*

Guest_ladyamberlyn_*

Posted 07 July 2004 - 03:23 PM

okay, thanks for everyone's help..I'm back up and running. for now at least,  I've managed to transfer np's to another acct, without getting it frozen. of course my hack accts are getting frozen sooner though.  I changed proxies, and I kind of launder it through my other hack acct(since its gona get frozen anyway) and then send it to my lesser main acct and then it goes to my main acct.  do you think if I were to change the values back before sending score that it would have a better chance of not getting frozen?

#24 Charlie Hustle

Charlie Hustle
  • 1044 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 03:27 PM

its funny becaus eall you guys get froze and I cheat all the ti'me and have never been frozen only got my account stole

#25 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2004 - 04:42 PM

welcome aboard, and yes MasterShake it is the same for me! Cept one ti'me where4 accounts were froze at once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users