Quantcast

Photo

A New NeoCodex

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
134 replies to this topic

Poll: Would You Like To Switch to The New NeoCodex (See Post) (85 member(s) have cast votes)

Would You Like To Switch to The New NeoCodex (See Post)

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#126 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2004 - 01:14 AM

yeah that was pretty bad :) , I thought it would hit activity real hard...but we got through it ;)

Well we are a close community here so we will try and keep this board together whatever happens :D

#127 dash

dash
  • 294 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 07:07 AM

So will we be on vBulliton? And when will the "transfer" be?  :D

#128 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2004 - 10:52 AM

So will we be on vBulliton? And when will the "transfer" be?  :crybaby:

I should be able to get the money order someti'me next week...we have atleast 2 weeks more on invision :bye2:

#129 Darkness

Darkness
  • 1432 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 10:54 AM

yay, two weeks still here :crybaby: Moving is a good choice though.

#130 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2004 - 03:21 PM

lol as an addition to my first...parody, I say!
Hi ho! Hi ho! To the last weeks of invision we go.
Things here really rock!
Even the IRC bot!
Hi ho! There are two weeks left to go!

#131 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 09:17 AM

Grrr... VBulletin sucks... it loads CENSORED slowly, and the poster info is above every post, and that's mindCENSOREDly gay :)

Look... I had a chance to view that test version... it took about TWO MINUTES to load for me!!! (not an exact measure though), and I'm on dsl... think about dialup users... grrr... stupid ppl think that everyone has a t1 connection because it's so cheap everywhere :)

#132 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 09:29 AM

Gri'm, aren't you behind a proxy? That'll slow you down. And once you have the I'mages in the cache it'll load faster. We can change the member info to the left of the post and it's everyway (apart from price) better then Invision.

#133 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2004 - 09:48 AM

Grrr... VBulletin sucks... it loads CENSORED slowly, and the poster info is above every post, and that's mindCENSOREDly gay :)

Look... I had a chance to view that test version... it took about TWO MINUTES to load for me!!! (not an exact measure though), and I'm on dsl... think about dialup users... grrr... stupid ppl think that everyone has a t1 connection because it's so cheap everywhere :)

Gri'm, aren't you behind a proxy? That'll slow you down. And once you have the I'mages in the cache it'll load faster. We can change the member info to the left of the post and it's everyway (apart from price) better then Invision.

we can also get a non-I'mage based skin...css works wonders :D

vbulletin is WAY more powerful in the admin area as well as the members area :)

as typhoon said...every way better than invision...I dont mind paying a bit extra for more quality :)

#134 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 12:15 PM

we can also get a non-I'mage based skin...css works wonders :D

vbulletin is WAY more powerful in the admin area as well as the members area :)

as typhoon said...every way better than invision...I dont mind paying a bit extra for more quality :D

About CSS... that skin would have to be really 1337, as IE and netscape-like browsers interpret css differently... this skin looks WAY different in ie (which sucks! :) ) and different in firefox...
As a side note, it actually looks BETTER in firefox, in ie it's just gay :)

And really, why pay for useless things when we already have something working just fine... :blink:

EDIT: Damn typos... I'm too tired to think... also, I hate when I accidentally touch my trackpad and it turns out that I'm typing somewhere else :)

Edited by grim_reaper, 28 July 2004 - 12:18 PM.

#135 Funnlecake

Funnlecake
  • 2076 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 06:35 PM

vb loads perficly fine for me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users