Photo

bottledfaerie abilities

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 favredriver

favredriver
  • 932 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 10:01 PM

ok before the list, just to let everyone know, y I always post a bunch of useful stuff at one ti'me instead of it being spread out, I said it is becuase all of them will be seen not just a few, (which makes no sense at first but after u think abut it, u will get it, ok now to the list

ok this one big, did this so that you will know what faeries u want to blow ur neopoints on

Air Faerie Abilities

Level/ AbilityName/ Description
1  Spark// A gentle bolt of electricity will help fend off your enemies.
5  Air Shield// Gusts of wind encircle your creature when it is attacked and help fend off incoming blows.
8  Haste// Your pet becomes faster in movement and combat.
10  Thunder Tail// The mighty Thunder Tail attack.
12  Flight //This will allow your creature to take to the skies and fly.
17  Dive// Dive into combat and surprise your enemy with this attacking advantage!
21  Invisibility// This will make you safe from attack Well,as long as your enemies do not rely on their sense of smell.
28  Diamond Dust//  This will do 1 light attack and may freeze your opponent.
33  Teleport/ This increases your chance of avoiding a hit. 

Dark Faerie Abilities

2  Night Vision Night Vision/ allows your pet to see at night.
4  Nightti'me// Darkens an illuminated area.
7  Temporal Leak// Creates a bubble of slow ti'me that will slow down all creatures that come near you.
10  Shroud// Makes you 99% invisible to creatures of good faith.
12  Demon Breath// Your pets demon breath releases a fearful stench that prevents most creatures from coming closer.
17  Shadow Health// This will allow you to extend your creatures maxi'mum life by borrowing defence from the shadow plane.
21  Drain Life// This evil ability allows you to steal health from another NeoPet in combat.
30  Sink// Defends all Physical, Light, Dark, whater and Fire.

Earth Faerie Abilities

Level /AbilityName/ Description
1  Magic Pebbles// This allows you to ani'mate the rock around you and fire pebbles at your enemies.
3  Tough Skin// The power of the earth will harden your pet's skin, making it more difficult to hit.
6  Magic Berries// Creates magical berries for your NeoPet, or its friends, to eat.
10  Burrow// By activating this ability, your pet will burrow out of harms way when trying to evade combat.
12  Negg// Creates a juicy Negg for your pet.
15  Twisting Vines// This ability summons vines from the forest to twist around and attack your opponents.
19  Great Feast// Create a feast fit for a king with this powerful ability.
23  Regeneration// The power of the earth will help your NeoPet naturally heal faster than others.
30  Stone Legion//  Sends a hoard of stone golems against your opponent

Fire Faerie Abilities
Level /AbilityName/ Description
1  Smoke Screen// Escaping from combat is easier if you can hide yourself in a smoke screen.
3  Fiery Roar// This loud roar is sure to scare away even the most fearsome of enemies.
6  Fiery Gaze// By using the fiery gaze ability your pet can hypnotize weak-minded creatures and force them to do its bidding.
8  Fireball// This powerful ability lets your pet shoot magical fireballs at its enemies
12  War Cry// Rushing into combat with a war cry will make your NeoPet more aggressive.
15  Lava Spit// Your pet gains the ability to spit a bolt of molten hot lava at an enemy.
19  Song of the Volcano// The song of the volcano gives you protection when roaming the hot lands of Neopia.
24  Boil// Invoking the power of flame against whater will give you a powerful advantage against whater creatures.
33  Meteor Shower//  Attacks 1 Fire and 1 Physical 

Light Faerie Abilities

1  Magic Torch/ The Magic Torch lights up dark areas and never goes out.
4  Flash /Blind your enemies with this flash and escape from combat easily.
7  Bless /When your NeoPet has been blessed, it will heal faster and also become stronger in combat.
10  Sun Ray/ A bright beam of sunlight that will help you defeat evil creatures.
13  Psychic Blast/ A psychic blast may overwhelm weak-minded opponents.
17  Mote Dance/ Small motes will circle around your creature, protecting it from harm.
22  Restore/ Restores some of your NeoPets health, and negates any bad things that may have happened to it.
33  Ascension/ Rise above your opponent to avoid an attack .

whater Faerie Abilities

Level / AbilityName /Description
1  Heal //With this, your creature gains the ability to heal itself.
3  Bubble Shield //Although not a strong shield, this bubble will protect your pet for a short period of ti'me.
6  whater Jet //Allows your pet to shoot a powerful jet of whater at an enemy.
9  Quench //Quenching the flames of fire-type creatures will give you an advantage against them in combat.
12  Steam Shield //The steam shield is a gaseous force field that deflects light attacks. Its effects are temporary.
16  whater Breathing //This magical ability allows your pet to survive underwhater for long periods of ti'me.
20  whater of Life //This ability allows your NeoPet to create magical healing whaters.
30  Healing Vapour  //Heals 33% of you loss Hitpoints. 
35  whatery Guardian  //Adds 1 physical Icon to your attack.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users