Quantcast

Photo

Israel/Palestine

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

Poll: What's your opinion on the Israel/Palestine issue?

What should happen...

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#51 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 02:27 PM

I know, I posted before I saw your post, I'm acutally agreeing with you lol :p

oh hahaha...nice :p

#52 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 02:29 PM

I say the land should ne divided evenly, we are all civilised enogh to solve our problems without resorting to war <_<

#53 Ilya

Ilya
  • 2419 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 02:30 PM

Palestine and its people should be destroyed, Its Israels land originally..

#54 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 02:35 PM

I think you should be a little more tolerant before you offend someone. Namely me.

I could say the same about Israel. But I dont.

#55 RandomNameIgnoreIt

RandomNameIgnoreIt
  • 1828 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 03:04 PM

I just realized I never said my own opinion on this topic...

...and I won't =o half of the board would hate me if I did :D go go null vote

#56 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 03:08 PM

To add on to what Hydro said : That's very offensive and racist. I could understand you saying that Palestinians should be moved or something similar but them being destroyed is harsh at best. Wow, 2 people voted that (Not counting Trixx's vote). That and Isreal and its people should be destroyed should be removed lest major flaming occurs.

#57 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 03:14 PM

-cough- Hydrogen, apart from the fact that this is extremly off topic :p , what is your name ..? xP

I think they should devide the land equally .. they can do this humainly, no need for war. We have enough problems, we don't need to see more unnessisary deaths on our earth.
This way, everyone'll get some.
No one should be 'destroyed'.How on earth can you say to 'destroy' an intire civilization?

#58 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 03:37 PM

-cough- Hydrogen, apart from the fact that this is extremly off topic :p , what is your name ..? xP

I think they should devide the land equally .. they can do this humainly, no need for war. We have enough problems, we don't need to see more unnessisary deaths on our earth.
This way, everyone'll get some.
No one should be 'destroyed'.How on earth can you say to 'destroy' an intire civilization?

My name is Faraaz :).

Also...id like to remind you guys that there is a zero tolerance policy against racism here at this board. if your post is even seemingly racist, it can land you in a lot of trouble. A small racist remark can get you the most severe punishments such as prolonged suspensions (10 days or more) or recommendations for ban.

Think about what you say before you say it. There will be no racism on this forum. Period.

#59 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 03:49 PM

i mean blow up the terrorist pakis, hydro. and all other terrorist...

#60 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 03:51 PM

i mean blow up the terrorist pakis, hydro. and all other terrorist...

Then you are just as bad as them.

What people really need to do is educate themselves about Islam and what it teaches. Muslims need to be more active in helping with this as well.

#61 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 04:02 PM

I can't vote cause the poll includes some major racist/violent options >_<

#62 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 04:15 PM

ACTUALLY, no. i would be protecting myself AND other people, from danger/bastard terrorists.

#63 Ilya

Ilya
  • 2419 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 04:27 PM

What people really need to do is educate themselves about Islam and what it teaches.

Well... no one will do that, because everyone have their own religion... I can say everyone needs to educate themself what judaism teaches.. If u say people need to teach themself that certain religion, people wont run to learn they got their own religion and their own beliefs...

For example Im Jewish, and im not gonna run to Islam to learn their religion.. I got my own beliefs, I got my own religion, that I follow and no one can proove me wrong or say you need to become christian or paki...

PLus for those people who choose "It should stay how it's been over the past years" option, they are wrong, because look at the situation today. Israel is bombed liek everyday, soon there will be no Israel.. alot of my relatives live there, some of them died during the bombings some of them escaped, but still in danger, if you say they should move you are wrong, because thats their nature, the torah says that Moses will come to Israel where all the jewish people should meet him.

PLus havent the jewish people suffered enoguh? because of the hollacast, no one wanted them... so they placed them in a little little place called "Israel" where they took some parts over on 1 ship that they repainted overnight so that it would seem liek they have alot of boats... its facenating... but something must happen, bombings must stop...

Edited by Adobe, 10 April 2006 - 04:36 PM.

#64 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 04:34 PM

ACTUALLY, no. i would be protecting myself AND other people, from danger/bastard terrorists.

Defending yourself? Where does blowing up Pakistani terrorists put relevance into the topic which debates the on going Israel/Palestine conflict. But yea, to my point. I don't agree with the terrorists actions. Islam involves the submission to God (which is why a Muslim man is usually stronger in faith than a Christian man), and live life like God wants, but hurting others because they may not agree with you is NOT of any sense to me. Even though you may not agree with someone, it shouldnt give you the right to harm someone who may very well be innocent in sense.

The other thing is the difference of laws. The people who run Palenstine and the people who run Isreal have two very different sense of Goverment. This is a major reason why they probably don't get along as one country. I'm all for them gathering peace, but thats going to be a problem. I'm starting to understand why Casilla said that (but I still don't agree.)

#65 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 04:35 PM

but, adobe, does it make any sense to YOU to let people blow us up and us not do anything about it because its their FUCKING religion?!? if that IS what your saying, hydro, then i'm making my own religion, where you can NOT warn me on a forum, EVER, and i can go on mad, pointless killing rampages and i am exempt from ANY punishment whatsoever. ANY fucker who blows himself up along with other people is a DIRTY FAGGOT who never deserved life in the first place. if you wanna die, be my guest. if you wanna kill other people at it, go CENSORED yourself, because THESE PEOPLE DON'T DESERVE TO DIE!

#66 Ilya

Ilya
  • 2419 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 04:38 PM

I didnt ment it to kill everyone I ment for palestine to back off Israel..
look whats happening in the world, who fault is that Israel is getting bombed almost everyday? why shouldnt palastine get some also? you choose an option for palastine to keep attacking Israel? so then there would be no Israel? you have to think on both sides...

I opologize If I offended you in any way..

Edited by Adobe, 10 April 2006 - 04:45 PM.

#67 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 04:47 PM

I didnt ment it to kill everyone I ment for palestine to back off Israel..
look whats happening in the world, who fault is that Israel is getting bombed almost everyday? why shouldnt palastine get some also? you choose an option for palastine to keep attacking Israel? so then there would be no Israel? you have to think on both sides...

I opologize If I offended you in any way..

Look up Israeli terrorism. Dont be naive. Palestinians have it worse than i think you know.

Furthermore, its fine that you are jewish. I love jewish people. They are one of the most amazing people on earth. That is fact. It's zionists i have a problem with. Regardless of who you are, or where you come from, everyone has an obligation to obtain knowledge and be well versed with the beliefs of people before they judge them.

That is what you are doing adobe. You are juding the palestinian Muslims before knowing anything about them. Try to give some thought as to what could possibly drive a human to do such terrible acts from both sides. Palestinians are doing what they do because of Israeli oppression. The Israeli/Palestinian conflict is just a huge misunderstanding. Make sure you understand both sides before you comment about anything or you will truly offend those who are listening.

Watch this video: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JFWXUTW0

#68 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 04:55 PM

if its brutality, sorry, but no. i hate it <_< unless it's in a war or something... not just gang fights and stuff... anyways. What religion are the bastard suicide bombers?

#69 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 04:58 PM

if its brutality, sorry, but no. i hate it <_< unless it's in a war or something... not just gang fights and stuff... anyways. What religion are the bastard suicide bombers?

Why does the religion of an attacker matter?

They are Muslim. But why does that matter? i hate this about people. When an attack happens, if he is arab or something, he will be named as a Muslim attacker. Do you know what the religion was of Timothy McVeigh?

Furthermore, its shit like this that makes me feel discriminated against in my very college campus. There is a lot of discrimination here anyway. And you never will understand what its like to be discriminated against until you are.

That video has some brutal stuff. It's a very good video though.

#70 Ilya

Ilya
  • 2419 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 05:03 PM

No i have some freinds who are muslim they are cool and stuff im just talking about the bombers and stuff...

Thx for the "jewish are cool" :D
Thats how i am im amazing :D

#71 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 05:06 PM

ACTUALLY, i AM discriminated, on worldwide TV and in newspapers, as a brutal seal killer. and the suicide bomber religion, or whatever, is retarted!

EDIT: NOT discriminating a certain religion, but isnt there a certain religion that TEACHES to blow people up with you, and the more you kill the more virgins your sent to heaven with??

Edited by trixx, 10 April 2006 - 05:14 PM.

#72 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 05:13 PM

No i have some freinds who are muslim they are cool and stuff im just talking about the bombers and stuff...

Thx for the "jewish are cool" :D
Thats how i am im amazing :D

Jewish people are cool :). I had a math professor who was jewish last quarter. Guy was excellent at math but also insanely funny :p - Though he was hard :(

The problem with Israel and Palestine should be solved so that both parties recieve the best for their people and so that we can save the most human lives. The way Islam sees it, if you kill one human, it is like you have killed all humanity. By the way, if you didnt know, suicide is haraam (prohibited) in Islam and the one who commits suicide goes straight to hell on the day of judgement. It is also haraam to perform farewell prayers for that person.

ACTUALLY, i AM discriminated, on worldwide TV and in newspapers, as a brutal seal killer. and the suicide bomber religion, or whatever, is retarted!

I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say.

#73 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 05:16 PM

i mean, i AM discriminated. i am from newfoundland? and on Larry King Live, they gave paul fucking mccartney a half hour TO HIMSELF to shit on newfoundland! and i get newfie jokes told, which SOMETIMES are funny, unless someone NOT a newfoundlander tells them. and then, Paul Mccartney and his wife talked over Danny Williams ALL through the chatty thing. and read the edit in meh previous post, please...

EDIT: NOT discriminating a certain religion unless theres an actual religion with alot of them, but isnt there a certain religion that TEACHES to blow people up with you, and the more you kill the more virgins your sent to heaven with??

Edited by trixx, 10 April 2006 - 05:16 PM.

#74 Ilya

Ilya
  • 2419 posts

EDIT: NOT discriminating a certain religion, but isnt there a certain religion that TEACHES to blow people up with you, and the more you kill the more virgins your sent to heaven with??

No religion is like that, except I think on tv they said that muslims have something like if you serve as a terrorist bomber your family get rewarded and you are like a hero...

Yea jewish people are smart in math... not me :D

Edited by Adobe, 10 April 2006 - 05:17 PM.

#75 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

i mean, i AM discriminated. i am from newfoundland? and on Larry King Live, they gave paul fucking mccartney a half hour TO HIMSELF to shit on newfoundland! and i get newfie jokes told, which SOMETIMES are funny, unless someone NOT a newfoundlander tells them. and then, Paul Mccartney and his wife talked over Danny Williams ALL through the chatty thing. and read the edit in meh previous post, please...

Alright...sorry for that? They dont hate you because of who you are...they hate the place where you live.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users