Quantcast

Photo

Israel/Palestine

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

Poll: What's your opinion on the Israel/Palestine issue?

What should happen...

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#101 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 07:46 PM

no i didnt mean only jewish people are smart just said they are good at math...:D

Hun, you do realize you are speaking a racist generalization that sure, is positive towards your people however it is STILL a racist generalization.

#102 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2006 - 02:54 AM

jewish people being smart/good at math is completely irrelevant to their religion, maybe theres just a FEW smart ones? because the religion doesnt teach you to be good at math, it all has to do with your brain

#103 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2006 - 12:44 PM

jewish people being smart/good at math is completely irrelevant to their religion, maybe theres just a FEW smart ones? because the religion doesnt teach you to be good at math, it all has to do with your brain

Thats what Tetiel is describing as a positive racist remark.

#104 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2006 - 12:46 PM

I wouldn't care really to be honest, I think all these jokes and stereotypes (most of the good and the bad) provide postive light on all the shit that happens nowadays.

Just shame there aren't any good british jokes :p

#105 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2006 - 04:28 PM

I wouldn't care really to be honest, I think all these jokes and stereotypes (most of the good and the bad) provide postive light on all the shit that happens nowadays.

Just shame there aren't any good british jokes :p

Your ugly, have bad teeth and can't speak your own language :lol:

There may not be jokes, but we still stereotype you in America.
(For all of you who are as observant as a lump of dirt... I am just joking xD)

#106 RandomNameIgnoreIt

RandomNameIgnoreIt
  • 1828 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2006 - 06:57 PM

Aherm, HOW about DEM ISRAELIS AND PALESTINIANS

ah screw it... I guess the train has gone too far off the tracks to be recovered :p

#107 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2006 - 12:59 AM

Pish posh Pyke my dear lad, thou has never been to London. Pip pip.

#108 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2006 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE(trixx @ Apr 11 2006, 02:54 AM) *

that isnt racist? i'm stating a fact O_o

#109 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2006 - 05:00 PM

its not a fact because its not because they are jewish that they are smart in math or whatnot. its because they work hard :)

#110 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2006 - 09:48 PM

Would you say that it's a common attritbute in jewish people, for being smart and good with numbers though? I would.

#111 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2006 - 09:50 PM

Jews = cool

#112 dck

dck
  • 2361 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE(trixx @ Apr 11 2006, 02:54 AM) *
that isnt racist? i'm stating a fact O_o

It's not a fact. I'm shit at math.

Edit:
Nice stealth edit Noit :rolleyes:

Edited by dck, 12 April 2006 - 09:53 PM.

#113 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2006 - 09:55 PM

It's not a fact. I'm shit at math.

Edit:
Nice stealth edit Noit :rolleyes:

You're jewish? Cool never knew that :) Awesome man! :)
I figure I shouldn't go there anymore. As admin and all <_<

#114 dck

dck
  • 2361 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 09:59 PM

You're jewish? Cool never knew that :) Awesome man! :)
I figure I shouldn't go there anymore. As admin and all <_<

In the sense of heritage, yes. I haven't found any religion that I agree with though...and whatever :p I meant to put a ":p" face after the ":rolleyes:" to show I was joking but I've been up for around 25 hours and I'm tired/wasn't paying attention.

#115 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2006 - 10:04 PM

Nah totally cool bud :) That's awesome though :) You have an awesome religion you should research more into and practice it more :) its way cool :) There's a sinagog in irvine its way nice :) I been there quite a few times :)

#116 dck

dck
  • 2361 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 10:13 PM

Nah totally cool bud :) That's awesome though :) You have an awesome religion you should research more into and practice it more :) its way cool :) There's a sinagog in irvine its way nice :) I been there quite a few times :)

Total smiley abuse man :p. I don't care though. I've had my bar mitzvah, I went to Hebrew school for around 10 years, and I've read up on many different religions. I just do not like any of them. Anyone can believe in whatever supreme being(s) they want and I won't care as long as it doesn't harm non-believers. I don't understand the logic of any major religion and I have a difficult time blindly following what others say. I don't think the bible/torah/qu'ran/whatever is true, and I can't stand listening to people talking about how they are the "chosen people". I side with logic, and if that gets me in trouble after I'm dead then I've earned it :thumbsup:. On a side note, PM me which one you've gone to, there's about a billion of them over here :p

#117 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2006 - 10:09 AM

GOD DAMNIT!!! i meant that it is NOT THEIR RELIGION THAT HELPS THEM BE SMART AT MATH! i meant that maybe its just a few certain people that are smart and are jewish im NOT speaking french!

ou est-ce que je parle le francais?

grammar = bad.

#118 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2006 - 10:21 AM

GOD DAMNIT!!! i meant that it is NOT THEIR RELIGION THAT HELPS THEM BE SMART AT MATH! i meant that maybe its just a few certain people that are smart and are jewish im NOT speaking french!

ou est-ce que je parle le francais?
grammar = bad.

You need to learn how to calm down. This is the third time recently that you have exploded on the debate boards...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users