First, how this whole process works. Applications open on the first of every other month and stay open until roughly the 4th. You can apply throughout this time if you are eligible (See below discussed and voted on by the Private Members and up. This goes on for a few days until we feel we have sufficient votes. They're then tallied up and successful members get upgraded.
To apply for Private Membership you will need to have been a member of NeoCodex for a minimum of 2 months.
You must also have a minimum of 2 posts per day.
If you do not meet these regulations, please do not apply as your application will be automatically closed.
How to apply:
To apply, you must post in the Private Voting forum [here], answering the following questions:
2. Posts per day
3. Why do you want to be a private member?
4. What do you want most out of private membership?
5. What do you think it will be like inside the private member area?
6. What qualities do you believe are needed and looked for in potential Private members?
7. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest, how I'mportant are programs to you? (Be honest, we'd rather you told us the truth than what you think we want to hear!)
8. Have you contributed towards any teams? Ie: GFx, Programming, E-Zine.
9. Why should we accept you into the private member area? What separates you from the other applicants?
10. Any last things you want to include before you end your application (we highly urge people to use this opportunity...it may be the deciding factor in the voting)
We highly recommend you answer this in Question - Answer form. Please include the question so that we know what you are answering.
Good luck with your application, we hope to see you in Private soon.