Photo

Proof from D12

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#51 sockopen

sockopen
  • 1481 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 05:32 PM

by the way Sock did u get that av from rapbasement?

Yea I did, but I was pretending like I made it so Vegeto would feel bad for stealing it... LOL :p

Posted 11 April 2006 - 05:33 PM

Yea I did, but I was pretending like I made it so Vegeto would feel bad for stealing it... LOL :p

Never thought you actually did make it yourself.. :p

#53 Mitch

Mitch
  • 1237 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 05:33 PM

kthx

Stop spamming cuase:

Posted Image

#54 Vegas

Vegas
  • Why So Serious?

• 2323 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2006 - 05:36 PM

Lol my bad.

Posted 11 April 2006 - 05:57 PM

Stop spamming cuase:

Posted Image

Rofl. Those are lame. :p

#56 Vegas

Vegas
  • Why So Serious?

• 2323 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2006 - 06:19 PM

That Mitch's dc on a good day.

#57 Mitch

Mitch
  • 1237 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 04:36 AM

That Mitch's dc on a good day.

ROFLMAO

#58 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2006 - 11:33 AM

O_o dadada da da.... another one bites the dust!

personally, dont care. rap can blow me.

Trixx rap in a nutshell:

i fucked your mom
im a big pimp
im a gangster
im got dem hoes
i did your bitch last night
i shot a couple innocent people
i like to curse, so here it is

CENSORED bitch vagina CENSORED asshole shit

xD

#59 supatyson

supatyson
  • 1959 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 02:58 PM

Bizarre was not there, that was a Rumor, he was at home supposudley. But sad story. RIP Proof.

#60 sockopen

sockopen
  • 1481 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 03:37 PM

Bizarre was not there, that was a Rumor, he was at home supposudley. But sad story. RIP Proof.

Yea I ment to comment on that when I found out, it was another male who was shot in the head and is now in intensive care, Bizarre was at his house in Georgia; probably eating cheese nachos and mayonnaise.

#61 dck

dck
  • 2361 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 03:54 PM

1 down, a million left to go.

rap can blow me.

That goes double for me.

#62 supatyson

supatyson
  • 1959 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 04:01 PM

Just remember that Obie Trice was shot in the head a few months back or whatever and he is about to start a new album.

#63 Vegas

Vegas
  • Why So Serious?

• 2323 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2006 - 04:12 PM

Yea I ment to comment on that when I found out, it was another male who was shot in the head and is now in intensive care, Bizarre was at his house in Georgia; probably eating cheese nachos and mayonnaise.

Ya while Bizarre was filling his fat ass with nachos and oreos his homeboy was living his last moments. I hope they got the ppl who did this...and gave them street justice. The life of an extremely talented person taken by 2 slugs.

~R.I.P. Big Proof 1973-2006~

And 4 you rap haters......your mom can blow me :funone:

#64 dck

dck
  • 2361 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 04:19 PM

& 4 u rapp h8terZ.................ur mom cna bl0w me az logn az i arnt usin bl0w alrdy hahahahahahahahha :funone:

Fixed it "streetstyle" for you :)

#65 Vegas

Vegas
  • Why So Serious?

• 2323 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2006 - 04:28 PM

Fixed it "streetstyle" for you :)

Ya ur cool....ignorant a$$holes like you are what makes this world ugly
. ....U tryna disrespect a man who just died just because he was a rapper and black. I know
I wouldn't say shit like that if your rock gods or something died but I'd pay respects. People like you are why theres always discrimination and inequality in this world.

News on this shit.

An altercation inside a Detroit nightclub led to the death of D-12 rapper Proof after an argument allegedly turned into a gunfight, leaving a bouncer wounded, according to sources.

A source that requested anonymity told AllHipHop.com that Proof was in the club after-hours when a heated verbal argument between Proof and a bouncer allegedly broke out and escalated.

Proof was shot and killed around 4:30 am on April 11 and the bouncer was seriously wounded, both with gunshots to the head.

"Proof knocked dude down and stood over him with gun in hand," a source close to Proof told AllHipHop.com. "Proof shot first. The bouncer on the ground didn't shoot Proof another bouncer did. Proof was shot 4 times. Twice in the head and twice in the chest/stomach area."

Police have identified the second man as 35-year-old Keith Bender.

Bender is alive, but is still in critical condition.

"Dude [Bender] is on life support and not expected to live at all," the source continued.

Source

Other News Sources
Mtv
Detroit News

#66 dck

dck
  • 2361 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 04:38 PM

Ya ur cool....ignorant a$$holes like you are what makes this world ugly
. ....U tryna disrespect a man who just died just because he was a rapper and black. I know
I wouldn't say shit like that if your rock gods or something died but I'd pay respects. People like you are why theres always discrimination and inequality in this world.

Wait a second, where did I say anything about race? If you made the assumption that the white guy is disrespecting a man who died because he was a black rapper, then maybe you are the racist ;). The truth is, when you get into that business you put your life on the line and judging by the lyrics sockopen posted he was involved with some bad people and people die like that every day. By the way, feel free to make generalizations about people that I like when they die :thumbsup:.

PS
Nice use of the race card with the "discrimination and inequality in this world" thing. Rap blows, which means I'm a racist. Damn :(

Edited by dck, 12 April 2006 - 04:39 PM.

#67 supatyson

supatyson
  • 1959 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 04:42 PM

Im just glad I aint living in Detroit, sounds like there is heaps of shootings there.

#68 Vegas

Vegas
  • Why So Serious?

• 2323 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2006 - 04:46 PM

First of all it wasnt just to you. It was mostly to the fag Trixx's sterotypical post. Just quoted you because you quoted me.
Faggot Trixx is actin all happy that another rapper bit the dust with the celebrating song. You and I both know rap is puree black folks...is their music, so a person saying shit like that without any knowledge on rap is basically basing there comments on the fact they black.

#69 supatyson

supatyson
  • 1959 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 04:49 PM

Maybe this should be closed, its just turning into fights and flamming in here. Race is involved. Best to close it down.

#70 Vegas

Vegas
  • Why So Serious?

• 2323 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2006 - 04:52 PM

Im just glad I aint living in Detroit, sounds like there is heaps of shootings there.

Ya Detroit is a tuff city. Alotta pressure to black,spanish, asians to act and live the street life. I know I got a because livin there.

Maybe this should be closed, its just turning into fights and flamming in here. Race is involved. Best to close it down.

Im just flamin at people who disrespectin and talking shit on a thread like this. If you got shit like that to say, bring ur business somewhere else. Im also mad because I just returned back on here yesterday and this is what I see......I know this is no representation of the good people here on codex though.

#71 Tim

Tim
  • 2795 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 04:52 PM

Scope, don't go around calling people racist. <_< Disliking rap has nothing to do with race.

#72 sockopen

sockopen
  • 1481 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 04:53 PM

Keith Bender won't live a full 24 hours after he leaves intensive care, assuming he survives the gunshot and gets out of the hospital in the first place..

#73 Mason

Mason
  • 950 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 04:54 PM

O_o dadada da da.... another one bites the dust!
personally, dont care. rap can blow me.
Trixx rap in a nutshell:

i fucked your mom
im a big pimp
im a gangster
im got dem hoes
i did your bitch last night
i shot a couple innocent people
i like to curse, so here it is
CENSORED bitch vagina CENSORED asshole shit
xD

Well, I haven't done an extreme amount of reading today, but so far your post is the most ignorant and offensive generalization I've heard so far.

Congratulations.

Wait a second, where did I say anything about race? If you made the assumption that the white guy is disrespecting a man who died because he was a black rapper, then maybe you are the racist ;). The truth is, when you get into that business you put your life on the line and judging by the lyrics sockopen posted he was involved with some bad people and people die like that every day. By the way, feel free to make generalizations about people that I like when they die :thumbsup:.

PS
Nice use of the race card with the "discrimination and inequality in this world" thing. Rap blows, which means I'm a racist. Damn :(

Rap blows? Ok, fine. I don't listen to rock, country, jazz, or pop music, therefore it all blows.

Listen: I like rap that has meaningful lyrics. I would completely agree with anybody when they say Lil Jon, Ying Yang Twins, etc. suck. Go listen to some Tupac, Proof, or Obie Trice if you want real music. There are plenty of others, but these are the only ones that come to mind right now.

---

It's sad that a rapper with such potential had to go. I was a huge fan of Proof's, and I'm going to miss his originality.

First Bugz, then Proof. Obie Trice was also shot while driving in Detroit, but he survived. He's not a member of D12, but he's a close friend of Eminem's and an artist on his label.

TO ANYONE READING THIS, LISTEN TO THE SONG "Kurt Kobain" FOR A DEEP SONG BY PROOF IN WHICH HE TALKS ABOUT DEATH AND SUICIDE
This song is more meaningful now that he's passed, and really gives you an insight into how he was as a person.

Hydrogen: I was the one who told you to listen to his music. I'm glad you liked it.

Almost forgot. Tupac is dead. Sorry, guys.

Edited by Mason, 12 April 2006 - 04:54 PM.

#74 supatyson

supatyson
  • 1959 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 04:55 PM

Im just flamin at people who disrespectin and talking shit on a thread like this. If you got shit like that to say, bring ur business somewhere else. Im also mad because I just returned back on here yesterday and this is what I see......I know this is no representation of the good people here on codex though.

I wasnt just pointing the flamming at you, its been done by a few people in the thread, and now that things have turned to race which I believe there is no need for on a thread about someone who was shot dead, I think its best closed. Most of this stuff is off-topic anyway.

#75 Vegas

Vegas
  • Why So Serious?

• 2323 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2006 - 04:57 PM

Scope, don't go around calling people racist. <_< Disliking rap has nothing to do with race.

I didnt call noone a racist. I just said that this kinda of discrimination is why the world has its troubles. People always have a steroetypical view on all "rappers" since they got crude lyrics sometimes, but they don't see the contributions they do in this world to try and stop violence and make people, who werent given the same graces as alot of us on here, a better life and encourage and inspire them to try to do better and that street life is not their destiny.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users