Photo

Wow.. what would you do...?, NOTE: Somewhat Mature

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
90 replies to this topic

#1 sockopen

sockopen
  • 1481 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 04:16 PM

I didn't read it all but I skimmed it. I am straight and would never consider doing such a thing for any amount of money, especially such a little amount of money.

#2 Freddy

Freddy
  • 5500 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2006 - 04:16 PM

I don't think that I would do that. I dont really have any gay friends, but if I had a gay friend and he offered to do that for $100.00 I dont think I would do it. I would only do it for the same reason the guy you know at the other forum said (if I was desperate) OR life threatening. I think that I would have tons of scary nightmares, and it would just be plain weird to know what a guy did to you.

Zulfi better get on so he can reply to this topic. :p

#3 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2006 - 04:17 PM

He put it to me like "I know that you're straight, but I've always wanted to do that to a straight guy, plus you'd be doing it for money so it's not like it means your suddenly gay or anything, it's just for the cash and al long as you never tell any of our friends."

Nope, it would instead make him a whore :p

He shouldn't do it at all... HECK no. I don't know... maybe I'm very conservative.. but accepting money for a sexual act... well... I could never ever ever do... *shudders* I mean... the guy's straight... I'm not sure he would even enjoy it... I really don't reccomend it...

#4 hoju

hoju
  • 1831 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 04:20 PM

Alright.. so this was posted by someone on another forum that I frequent.. and I'm rather curious as to what you <b>guys</b> would do in his situation.. and females.. I'm sure you can come up with an equivelance to the situation for yourself..
what he said ^

I'll quote my own comment in a bit..

Cody

Tell the guy to give 1 Grand.
And tell your friend to have a condom on.

#5 supatyson

supatyson
  • 1959 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 04:34 PM

I would be okay with it if it was for around 10,000 dollars. Other than that. No thanks.

#6 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2006 - 04:36 PM

I would be okay with it if it was for around 10,000 dollars. Other than that. No thanks.

Not even 1000? That would get you a decent computer. A cheap ass car? No, oh well.

$100 is a BIT too little. A little more and I would probably do it because I am not the one doing the "Servicing", I am the one being "Serviced"

#7 amyjia

amyjia
  • 854 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 04:48 PM

Boys are weird O_o :unsure: Not saying this about anything in particular.. just in general..

btw, "Gay guys" are usually like really cute(at least the ones I have seen)... I don't see how you would have nightmares about them.. unless, you "coupled" with a not so attractive one.. and what would the guy be doing in this "nightmare" ? Giving you a bj? If so, that may be less of a nightmare and more of a wet dream.. :unsure: :whistling:

And tell your friend to have a condom on.

Yes the friend should wear a condom... to protect the person giving the bj. Or the person giving the bj should wear a oral diaphragm.

Edited by amyjia, 21 April 2006 - 04:52 PM.

#8 travis

travis
  • 5408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2006 - 04:50 PM

Well, depending on who it was . . . if it was someone I knew pretty well, and I was somewhat attracted to, I would do it. But if it was some random guy. . . no.

#9 Kitchwa

Kitchwa
  • 3256 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 04:51 PM

I would never ever do it, sure you might think its worth the money but you will regret it!

#10 Gargar

Gargar
  • 4901 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 04:51 PM

Wouldn't do it for money or anything. Just not right to me and money isn't the most important thing in the world. :p

#11 amyjia

amyjia
  • 854 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 05:00 PM

Just because it always existed makes it good? God made man and woman so that they had a method for creating new life (I shouldn't need to cover this). Satan came along and ruined it for us by making it feel "good". So of course, we completely abused it so that we were only doing it for personal pleasure. Anyways, we were made to have this type of contact to create life, and two men cannot accomplish this task, and it's like that for a reason =/

uh oh.. this could become nasty so please let's not go here.. :crybaby: :unsure:

#12 Gargar

Gargar
  • 4901 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 05:00 PM

Just because it always existed makes it good? God made man and woman so that they had a method for creating new life (I shouldn't need to cover this). Satan came along and ruined it for us by making it feel "good". So of course, we completely abused it so that we were only doing it for personal pleasure. Anyways, we were made to have this type of contact to create life, and two men cannot accomplish this task, and it's like that for a reason =/

Reminds me of the quote it wasn't Adam and Steve, it was Adam and Eve. XD

#13 Kitchwa

Kitchwa
  • 3256 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 05:04 PM

just because god made man and woman for reproductive reasons they dont have to follow all the rules all the time but its probably best that people do.
but if men have sexual needs for other men you cant just be homophobic. this would be a very tough choice but I'd go with your heart (or whatever you want to go with)

#14 emme80

emme80
  • 700 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 05:06 PM

I didn't read it all but I skimmed it. I am straight and would never consider doing such a thing for any amount of money, especially such a little amount of money.

same here.. gross... 100 bucks aint shit...

#15 Gargar

Gargar
  • 4901 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 05:07 PM

just because god made man and woman for reproductive reasons they dont have to follow all the rules all the time but its probably best that people do.
but if men have sexual needs for other men you cant just be homophobic. this would be a very tough choice but I'd go with your heart (or whatever you want to go with)

The line between needs and wants is a bit blured now-a-days isn't it?
Everything so complicated now :( I wanna go back to the 100s and not bathe!

#16 Kitchwa

Kitchwa
  • 3256 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 05:17 PM

That was great. "We don't always have to follow the rules, why should we listen to God anyways..". If you lust for man, you most likely have some kind of problem, and I would do my best to withstand it. There are millions of disabled people out there today who face severe challenges that they overcome everyday. Why should we homo-sexuals any kind of break?

you cant just hate someone for being homosexual, its not there fault that they are attracted to people of the same sex I mean god made then that way. I have a couple of gay friends but I dont treat them like freaks. Its not right

Edited by Kitchwa, 21 April 2006 - 05:18 PM.

#17 amyjia

amyjia
  • 854 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 05:20 PM

That's not religion, that's just common sense. Who said I took it as fact? You basically just created your own problem by mentioning the word religion. Not once did I mention anything about it. You can conclude yourself what happens when a man "does it" with a woman in a natural form, they become pregnant. That's basically the only "good" thing that comes out of sex. You can't have a child if you "do it" with the same sex, and only leaves personal lust and desire, and that's never good.

then do you believe a man and a woman should only have sex when trying to have a baby? Also do you believe in sex outside of marriage?

And yes you did make it about religion..

umm.. yeah.. Once more I will say this has potential to become not good and this isn't really the topic for this thread anyways.. so let's watch ourselves.. :)

Edited by amyjia, 21 April 2006 - 05:24 PM.

#18 Kitchwa

Kitchwa
  • 3256 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 05:26 PM

do you honestly think a man would just say "I want to love another man because I can!" do you honestly think it works that way?

#19 amyjia

amyjia
  • 854 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 05:33 PM

No I didn't, else I would have said "Christianity says...". I was reffering to my beliefs, but I was hoping someone would have enough intelligence to conclude what I was trying to conclude.

Ok.. Just because you didn't mention the word "Christianity" doesn't mean that you weren't referring to religion.. here is the definition of religion..

religion- belief in and worship of God or gods. 2. A specific system of belief, worship, etc., often involving a code of ethics.

So yes, when you are talking about God, Satan, the Bible and your belief in them, you are talking about your religion.

oh btw, you didn't answer my questions..do you believe a man and a woman should only have sex when trying to have a baby? Also do you believe in sex outside of marriage? sorry Cody.. seems your thread is going in a different direction :(

Once more I will say let's play nice :)

Edited by amyjia, 21 April 2006 - 05:35 PM.

#20 dolphinbomb

dolphinbomb
  • YAAAAAAYYYYY

• 3758 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 05:35 PM

....Right <_<

Honestly, I MIGHT consider it..
Up the price to 400 or 500 bucks, and I'd think about it..

I honestly have to agree with Hades here :p

#21 dolphinbomb

dolphinbomb
  • YAAAAAAYYYYY

• 3758 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 05:37 PM

Alias, You brought religion into this topic by bringing up God and such.
Don't say you didn't.

You have no right to say that homosexuality is wrong. Not you, not anyone.

#22 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2006 - 05:39 PM

Ok guys lets it keep it on topic, no more religion debate please. You're welcome to continue the old religion debate topic or if its really old and clustered, make a new religion debate topic.

So lets keep it on topic, thanks. No more religion discussion posts below mine thanks :)

#23 dolphinbomb

dolphinbomb
  • YAAAAAAYYYYY

• 3758 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 05:43 PM

Okay, w/e I didn't think you guys would get so offended, lighten up =/

Anyways, that's retarted. That's like saying:
"You have no right to conclude that killing someone is right or wrong"

Hmm.. except for the whole killing people part is a crime..
Homosexuality is not.
Get off your moral pedastal.

#24 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2006 - 05:48 PM

Ok guys lets it keep it on topic, no more religion debate please. You're welcome to continue the old religion debate topic or if its really old and clustered, make a new religion debate topic.

So lets keep it on topic, thanks. No more religion discussion posts below mine thanks.

You heard Alex. Move topics if you want to discuss religion and such. ;)

#25 Raui

Raui
  • 5687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2006 - 05:49 PM

Im strictly straight and I would never go to the other side. You could throw how ever many dollars on the table but my sexuality will not be at all tarnished.

btw Homosexual marragies is illegal in Australia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users