• This topic is locked This topic is locked
46 replies to this topic

#1 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2004 - 06:47 PM

Here are some issues that have been going on lately, more will be added so check back soon:

Increased discri'mination
Over the last few days many of you have found out some of the other members opinions and thoughts about certain subjects including sexuality. This has led to an increased discri'mination rate on neocodex and I want everyone to know that this will not be tolerated. We want to make a fun and safe environment for everyone on neocodex regardless of their opinions and sexuality. With the fatal issue, I have decided to alert the moderators of the situation, if anyone even hints discri'mination against someone, they will be warned and PMed, if it happens again they will recieve a three day suspension and if we are to see it once more, we would rather not have you on these forums. Let it be known, that having an opinion is not wrong but telling someone that what they think is wrong is wrong.

Insignificant reputation changes
There have been a lot of reputation changes that are not really necassary. I cant give you a good example at this ti'me but you know that there have been. The reputation system has been abused lately and this is not good. Let me remind you all what reputation is used for:

We also use a system called Reputation which tells us how other members feel of you. When a member does something or goes way out of his way to help you out, out of politeness you should thank hi'm. You can either thank hi'm in PM, email or in the instant message where he was helping you. If that member did something so great that PM, Email and thanking in I'm just dont cut it, you can thank them by raising their reputation. But remember, it is your decision to raise that persons reputation or not. This means that the other person can not ask for his reputation to be raised. In fact, if there is such a person that asks for this to occur, please save the conversation and PM an admin about it and one of us will raise the warning level of that member. Enough raising of warning will lead to a BAN.

The moderators have also been alerted about this. They will not go out of their way to find insignificant rep changes but should they find one, the will see to that reputation change being undone. If you have forgotten what the reputation system is used for, I suggest that you read above and learn because we need to have some respect of its use and not give insignificant reputation changes.

Private member application results
The results are in! here is what the private members and up have decided on who the new private members should be this month.

New private member:
Neo Wizkid
Chloe
Krnsaber
Darkness
Cataliste
X-factor
pyke
friedmont

Didnt make it this ti'me around:

Didnt qualify:
Were not here for two months
xx_WLT_xx
colgan102001
Reznorock
favredriver
xXx$skeetchxXx
Master Shake
Red Chaos

Need to be revoted on:
dash
vegeto6598
fatal
taook

As we are humans, we may have made mistakes in switching your accounts to private member status. As always, check if you can see all your previous boards and if all your permissions work and all. If there are any problems with your account, please PM an administrator about it right away and we will fix it asap.

If you made it, your account status has already been changed. Welcome to the private member area! If you need to be voted on, you will be PMed the results of the revote in 3 days. If you did not qualify, we are sorry, but please apply when you do ^_^ .

#2 Darkness

Darkness
  • 1432 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 06:57 PM

well said HydroGen, maybe this be clarify a few things because this stuff is getting serious.

#3 supatyson

supatyson
  • 1959 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 07:05 PM

Great work fixing things up and standing your ground as a Admin Hydro. Good work Mods and other Admins aswell!

#4 Jakezilla

Jakezilla
  • 1834 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 08:08 PM

yeah, Typhoon took away my reputation just because I asked them to PM the songs to me, AND because he thinks that my opinion of music is bad!

#5 olexsey2000

olexsey2000
  • 78 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 08:14 PM

:lol: sounds cool well I am at 0 :blowup: lol love smilies!

Posted 08 July 2004 - 08:37 PM

I'm in anyway :lol: just revote I want the OFFICIAL status

#7 X-Factor

X-Factor
  • 208 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 08:39 PM

:lol: sounds cool well I am at 0 :blowup: lol love smilies!

wow, there are alot of new private members congrats to everyone who made it! :ph34r:

#8 DudeOnline

DudeOnline
  • 1897 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 08:41 PM

What about Favredriver. I thought he had an exception.

#9 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2004 - 08:41 PM

Yeah, there is no quota that only this many private members can get in...its just all who deserve it get in :ph34r:

What about Favredriver. I thought he had an exception.

We decided that it be better that we didnt make too many exceptions...after a while people will come and say, damn...he got an exception, why couldnt I get one? or damn...u only get in there if you got connections :lol: ...I dont want it to be that way

#10 Jakezilla

Jakezilla
  • 1834 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 08:48 PM

hmm I was the only one with an exeption, eh?

Hey guys dont think that these are the only Private Members.
Hydrogen let me turn in my application late, so I may become a private member :lol:

(but this was due to my internet not being activated till wednesday)

Edited by //.Razor, 08 July 2004 - 08:49 PM.

#11 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2004 - 08:52 PM

hmm I was the only one with an exeption, eh?

Hey guys dont think that these are the only Private Members.
Hydrogen let me turn in my application late, so I may become a private member :rofl:

(but this was due to my internet not being activated till wednesday)

I havent gotten the application yet razor... send it to [email protected]  :lol:   :ph34r:

#12 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2004 - 09:14 PM

holy smokes. I was made a private member! I am really gratified!

#13 Chloe

Chloe
  • 328 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 09:32 PM

OMG....I feel soooooo great right now, thank you so much for accepting me into private membership.  Ive had a crappy day and this has totally made up for it, I feel really good.....congrats to everyone else as well!

#14 supatyson

supatyson
  • 1959 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 09:35 PM

Nice to see all you guys come into the private world! Congrats on getting this. I hope we can get to know each other better through this!

#15 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2004 - 10:01 PM

I hope to get to know you better as well :(

#16 Neo

Neo
  • 2032 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 10:23 PM

Hello  Private Members ;)

You deserve it :(

#17 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2004 - 10:40 PM

congrats new private memebers :(

#18 ask8er88

ask8er88
  • 231 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 11:08 PM

congrats to all the new private members

#19 Guest_Xth Cannon_*

Guest_Xth Cannon_*

Posted 08 July 2004 - 11:55 PM

Woohoo, congrats to all those people who made private  ;) And all of those who didnt qualify, I say good luck next ti'me :(

#20 supatyson

supatyson
  • 1959 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 01:02 AM

Oh yeah I forgot to say Good Luck to you people who didnt make it this ti'me. Your ti'me will come dont worry about that! Your next in line, so just be patient and you will make it easily!

#21 xx_WLT_xx

xx_WLT_xx
  • 2471 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 03:25 AM

Wai!!!!! Congrats to all the new priv members!!!! :clapping:  :clapping:  and by the way, I do hope I'll qualify next ti'me :crybaby:   :angry:

#22 Guest_mantoon2003_*

Guest_mantoon2003_*

Posted 09 July 2004 - 04:13 AM

do you have to apply for the Private Members Arae and what do we have to do to qualify like refer people and post alot?????

#23 Darkness

Darkness
  • 1432 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 05:11 AM

yay, I finally made it :crybaby: Good job to all the new private members and good luck to the poeple that need to be voted on :angry:

#24 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 05:23 AM

Congrats all who made it and will hopefully be revoted in to it and gl to those who didn't make it you'll have to wait like me  :crybaby:

#25 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 06:04 AM

W00t W00t I made it :crybaby:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users