Photo

[Guide]Battle-dome Weapon Tutorial

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 Vegeta

Vegeta
  • 198 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 06:14 PM

This is an out-dated guide and therefore there will be better, cheaper options. Prices will be incorrect too.

Ok, I didn't see anyone have a tutorial like this, So i decided to make my own :).
Make sure you have the Fairy abilities Diamond Dust and burrow/sink These will aid you alot.
An Avarage Battle-Dome Set
All Battle-dome sets should include the following :
2 Multi-Use Weapons
1 Freezer
Once Per Battle Weapon ( Really strong one to use when your oppenent is frozen )
Shield
Healer
Blocker

Ok, Now I will list some good battle-dome sets too have and how much they will cost you

B-Dome Set #1 - 21 K
2x Scarab Rings - 1.5k ea ( Refresh The shop wizard a couple of times and you should be able to find them for under 1k each ;) )
Green Frost Cannon - 4k (10 % chance of freezing + Diamond Dust = 25% chance)
Illusens Earth Potion - 2k (7 icons-9 icons)
Leaf Shield - 6K (Refresh in the SW allitle and you can get some for really cheap)
Slime Potion - 800 Np ( 10Hp heal )
Downsize! - 6k (Refrsh in the SW allitle and you can get some for really cheap)

B-Dome Set #2 - 95 K - 150 K
Enchanted Wooden Bow - 30k ( 30k for 8-9 Icons is *CHEAP!* )
Scarab Ring - 1.5k ( You can replace this for another Bow if you want the extra power :D )
Green Frost Cannon - 4K (10 % chance of freezing + Diamond Dust = 25% chance)
Illusens Earth Potion
Leaf Shield - 6K
Red Scorchstone or species healers - 50k ( 20Hp heal and WAY! more for the species healers)
Downsize! - 6k

So basicly all you are doing is upgrading your healer and your Main Weapon. I would most likely Only buy 1 Enchanted Wooden Bow here, And Combine it with the next weapon I'm about to show you ;).

B-Dome Set #3 - 1.1 Mil
2x Stone Club - 75K x 2 ( WOW! 75K for a constant 9-iconer, All I have to say is amazing... )
Black Frost Cannon - 400K ( 25 % chance of freezing + Diamond Dust = 40 % chance )
Honey Potion - 600K ( One of the best bombs in the game )
Leaf Shield - 6K
Species Healers - 50k+
Downsize! - 6K

Ok so now you should sell your Enchanted Wooden Bow and Scarab ring and add some money and buy your self 2 Stone clubs. One thing I have to say about the clubs, A hell of a steal, The only step up from this is 10 iconers, which cost ATLEAST! 10x more! Now you should upgrade your Frost Cannon to Black, combining it with diamond dust in the same turn its almost a 50% freeze, which is bloody good for the price. Your best bet for healing is to morph your pet into a kacheek or something and buy a Kacheek Healing Potion, Because the only thing better is a Jade ScorchStone or the other full healers and they cost around 20+ mil, you can get a whole set for that much... Also Upgrade your bomb to HP, This is the best bomb you will probably ever get.

Ok, now you have a lot of choices here on. If you have around 10 mil, Upgrade your BFC for a H4000 Helmet and replace your Stone clubs with 2 Ramptors spell books and keep the rest of your Set. If you have around 20 mil, Upgrade your BFC for a H4000 Helmet, Replace your stone clubs for a BOD( Bow Of Destiny ) and a SOS( Sword Of Skardsen ). If you have around 40 mil, Upgrade BFC for a H4000 Helmet, Replace your clubs for a SOS and a PCC( Pirate Captains Cutlass ). Now you should have around 20 mil still left over Upgrade your HP for a Ghostkerbomb, It's the best bomb in the game. Now you have 13 or so mil left over, Upgrade your Leaf Shield to a Ghostkershield. You should only be left with around 5 or 6 mil, Use this you train your pet so your weapons actually do the damage they deserve :D. If you have over 40 mil, and most of your set is already built, then you should think about going to JSS( Jade ScorchStone ) and TT ( Thyoras Tear ). If you ever make it this far without getting frozen, I would say never cheat again, Just train your pet and don't go for the Pea Family because you will most likly get frozen.

Well, Thats my tutorial, If you guys have any suggestions please tell me!! :p

Edited by Kitsune, 24 January 2009 - 09:13 PM.

#2 Freddy

Freddy
  • 5500 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2006 - 07:20 PM

This is a great guide. I am buying the one for 1.1mil right now. :) This really helps dude! Thanks

#3 Vegeta

Vegeta
  • 198 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 07:20 PM

This is a great guide. I am buying the one for 1.1mil right now. :) This really helps dude! Thanks

Thanks alot :funone: I really appritiate it!!

#4 Warlord

Warlord
  • 3988 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 07:53 PM

is the Stone Club new? O_o

#5 Vegeta

Vegeta
  • 198 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 01:49 PM

is the Stone Club new? O_o

Um yes, But its worth its price, its probably going to cause other 8 iconers and 9 iconers to drop in price heavely so sell those QUICK! :p

#6 Warlord

Warlord
  • 3988 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 04:14 PM

Um yes, But its worth its price, its probably going to cause other 8 iconers and 9 iconers to drop in price heavely so sell those QUICK! :p

I don't know, the general consensus seems to be that the weapon is easily blocked by leaf shield and therefore isn't that great :o

#7 Vegeta

Vegeta
  • 198 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 01:51 PM

I don't know, the general consensus seems to be that the weapon is easily blocked by leaf shield and therefore isn't that great :o

Your kind of right there, almost all b-domers have leafshield, but do any of them even use them in a battle? No :)

#8 Vegeta

Vegeta
  • 198 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 08:14 PM

Yes, Combined with the club its a pretty good variety of icons and can deal alot of damage, but I kind of dislike the bow because I only go for constant icons but 7-8 icons is still good :)

#9 StefanKai

StefanKai
  • 375 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 11:19 AM

Nice tutorial...looks like it took some time

#10 Vegeta

Vegeta
  • 198 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 05:28 PM

Nice tutorial...looks like it took some time

Thanks :), Man I love you guys especially when you complement me :D

#11 Punk

Punk
  • 1360 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 06:01 PM

Since that Stone Club is so good, It may get a downgrade aswell, which would suck.

#12 lowblow

lowblow
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 07:40 AM

i dont have nearly so much neo points to get everything i want, but i would go for the Scroll Of Freezing instead of BFC.
costs about the same, is semi-fragile like the BFC and is 100% freeze

#13 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 03:35 AM

I bet the stone club is only like earth icons though.

http://idb.finalhit....st&weap_id=3064

Nvm, alright I guess. Couldn't it be fully blocked by sink or burrow in 2 player fight though?

#14 fonkeymonkey

fonkeymonkey
  • 894 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 10:57 AM

Sorry, Im just going to add something:

For any BDer who is legit or unlegit and has the NPs, you are aiming for a set like this:

PCC
PCC
SRay
Kacheek Life Potion
Gshield
Gbomb
PCH
Thick Smoke Bomb

A set like that would probally average out at about 70mil. Easily made in about 6months of hard work (legit). If you are illegit and make a decent amoutn daily this should take under about 3 months or so.

#15 Valien

Valien
  • 33 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 06:39 PM

Wow. THis is helpful. Thanks. ^^;

#16 lookie1st

lookie1st
  • 170 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 06:52 PM

Nice guide. i remember struggling with what weapons to get when I just started out in the battledome. This is very usefull.

#17 Shin

Shin
  • 1586 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 02:28 PM

QUOTE(lowblow @ May 30 2006, 07:40 AM) View Post

i dont have nearly so much neo points to get everything i want, but i would go for the Scroll Of Freezing instead of BFC.
costs about the same, is semi-fragile like the BFC and is 100% freeze

Scroll of Freezing is also fragile, meaning it can break for the battle. Tests show that it has ~19% chance of breaking, which is too high a risk to be spending so much on a breakable weapon.

#18 shabba

shabba

Posted 24 July 2006 - 04:44 PM

heh - the most I ever had was 100mill, I could of bought everything LOL.
A very nice guide well done tongue.gif

#19 krystalmagic

krystalmagic
  • 160 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 12:59 PM

thanks for the guide. I can never think of what to get whenever i buy battle stuff.

#20 fonkeymonkey

fonkeymonkey
  • 894 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 09:13 PM

lolz, I have a way better tutural which goes into more detail. Editing it right now to put on petpage and find affiliates. Good guide though ohmy.gif

#21 Deadcat

Deadcat
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 08:34 PM

I was always totally lost when it came to battle dome weapon value and what to get, what not to, ect, with all that crap out there. Thanks a bunch.

#22 krystalmagic

krystalmagic
  • 160 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 04:37 PM

I like honey potions now. i think those are a good adition.

#23 Plew

Plew
  • 1754 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE(Derf @ May 13 2006, 08:20 PM) View Post

This is a great guide. I am buying the one for 1.1mil right now. smile.gif This really helps dude! Thanks

thanks really helpped me. can u make a 3-5 mill bd set?

#24 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 September 2006 - 05:54 PM

just to add to the digging.

Yes you can make a 3-5 mil set. You can make even higher if you really want to spend.

Also wanted to point out that this is a good tutorial, but everyone has different styles of bding. I myself prefer to spend a little more and get items that just have better style. Its not often that someone pops out a tear in a fight, but if you would have fought me you would have seen it.

So remember to try to shuffle between what you use. Don't stick to one thing. You will find out that you like some weapons better than others.

#25 misterpowersupply

misterpowersupply
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 04:54 PM

I'm curious what you guys think of this:
I have at the moment 750,000 NP, and make about 75K per day without a problem. I have pretty basic equipment, too. Cost like....20K~. I was thinking of getting the Honey Potion. But, I could save up for a better weapon that can do those 13-16 icons MULTIPLE times. Remember I make 75K per day without fail, so save up, or get a HP?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users