Photo

Alright News Update 7-12-04

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

#1 SteWieH

SteWieH
  • 3423 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 06:44 PM

Today we had a staff meeting and felt some changes needed to be done on codex because of the turmoil that has been caused. After much thinking we have thought about the following.
Noitidart has been added as an admin, Lightsabre is now an smod, and X-Factor is now a full mod.
Also the following will be deeply enforced by everyone. This means admins, Smods and Mods do your job we wanna cut down on the following.
The Admins and Smods has noticed the increase in fighting as of late. It will stop NOW. If we catch you fighting on the board the posts/topic will be prompty deleted and you will be warned and you will receive a pm about it as well. If you are gonna fight please keep it off codex. If you are really that mad please log out of codex and start up a nice game like Unreal Tournament or something to get your anger out but don’t fight on he board. Mods and the like if you do see a topic that has a fight please make sure you do your job.  We are whatching you…

Also a new rule on dislikes in your signature. If found they will be promtly removed and logged. If found that you read you will be warned on the matter and then it redeleted. If a third ti'me...well lets just hope that doesn’t have to happen.

With that this is your favorite Smod signing out. Good Night and Good Day.
Gri'm Angel

Hydrogen: One last thing before you finish reading the news update. I just want to let all of you guys know that a lot of the fights have been brought up because someone doesnt like something that you do on the board. Particularly when you post some of your work on the board and ask it to be rated. I think its necessary to understand that if you open up your private work to be reviewed by the public you are definately going to get some criticism...not realizing that would not only be naiive but stupid. If you get negative criticism, dont blow your top and start flaming the other person. Please be aware that if you are going to post your work on codex and open it to public review, and you get negative criticism, the staff of neocodex will not take any action against either of the two people. And you should not either but ignore it or ask how u can make your work better because there is always room for I'mprovement.

#2 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2004 - 06:48 PM

waah! so many darn changes and I wasn't around... :drool:
meh, oh well! Congratulations Noitidart!

by the way, I'm still on vacation, so I will be posting more the next few days :(

#3 memikeos

memikeos
  • 199 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 06:56 PM

Congrats to noitidart. The admins could use as many hands as possible.
Also to Lightsabre and X-factor. More to help keep a whatchful eye on the family. Sort of like big brothers.  B)

#4 X-Factor

X-Factor
  • 208 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 07:01 PM

Congratulations go out to my bestest buddy noitidart, for today he has became the newest Administrator.

Noitidart has been a very very active member at neocodex, hes been a great supermoderator, and a great friend.

I have been talking with noitidart on msn for the past few weeks and I can tell that he has a great sense of humor, hes a great leader, and a great friend. If anyone deserves this spot it is hi'm.

So congrats to noitidart, our newest admin. GoodLuck, and may the force be with you! (Yoda) :(   lol 174 

I had this in a new thread... But I had to move it :drool:

Ah well.

Edited by X-Factor, 12 July 2004 - 07:01 PM.

#5 Hidden.Elf

Hidden.Elf
  • 1797 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 07:02 PM

Congrats to you all! I know you will do great in your new positions B)

#6 powerman5000

powerman5000
  • 577 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 07:03 PM

YAYYYYYY GO NOIT! finally you got the position you deserved! I'm sooo happy for you! :drool: :( :D

#7 X-Factor

X-Factor
  • 208 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 07:04 PM

Congrats to noitidart. The admins could use as many hands as possible.
Also to Lightsabre and X-factor. More to help keep a whatchful eye on the family. Sort of like big brothers.  B)

Noit has hands? Don't you mean paws? lol hes a dog  :drool: 175

Oh and thanks alot :(

Edited by X-Factor, 12 July 2004 - 07:06 PM.

#8 powerman5000

powerman5000
  • 577 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 07:08 PM

oh yeah and go LightSabre! you were one of the best mods and are one of the most peaceful members on the board so a great job to you! :drool:

#9 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2004 - 07:09 PM

thx so much ncodex admins, staff, and all you members out there, I love u :D (there u go more general, what now hydro? :drool: )

of course congrats to light, I always wanted this guy smod, always working his hardest :(
thx x and congrats on your mod spot, u deserve it very very much :D 176 hehe

#10 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2004 - 07:10 PM

and of course congrats to light, I always wanted this guy smod, always working his hardest :(

definately :D , often goes unnoticed though :drool:

#11 Charlie Hustle

Charlie Hustle
  • 1044 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 07:12 PM

I have a queston if you guys got a new admin and smod do you need another mod?

#12 X-Factor

X-Factor
  • 208 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 07:12 PM

thx so much ncodex admins, staff, and all you members out there, I love u :D (there u go more general, what now hydro? :drool: )

of course congrats to light, I always wanted this guy smod, always working his hardest :(
thx x and congrats on your mod spot, u deserve it very very much :D 176 hehe

Are you on msn noit? If so unblock me! Lol

#13 powerman5000

powerman5000
  • 577 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 07:15 PM

I have a queston if you guys got a new admin and smod do you need another mod?

no we got X-Factor to take the mod spot lol

Edited by powerman5000, 12 July 2004 - 07:15 PM.

#14 Charlie Hustle

Charlie Hustle
  • 1044 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 07:15 PM

oh ok I was just wondering what was happening
by the way congrats to all admins, mods, and smods

Edited by Master Shake, 12 July 2004 - 07:29 PM.

#15 LightSabre

LightSabre
  • 637 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 07:27 PM

Hehe thanks all, and congrats noitidart, w00t, he's the one with work that often goes unnoticed, you deserve it dude.  :( And welcome to the club, X-factor, looking forward to working with you.  :drool:

#16 HoHoMaN90

HoHoMaN90
  • 674 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 07:27 PM

congrats to noitidart on the admin position, you deserve it!!!
also congrats to light and x-factor, keep us safe from the evil spammers, lol
glad to see some kool things happening, and a one last congrats to all you promoties!!!

HoHoMaN90

Posted 12 July 2004 - 08:16 PM

this news report is brought to you by.... the artmoney team (Verizon Slogan) we never stop working for u

#18 .:Orange:.

.:Orange:.
  • 1168 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 08:45 PM

Lol. Big congrats to notidart!! :drool:

#19 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2004 - 08:51 PM

Congrats to all you that have been promoted! You all work hard on ncodex, and deserve it.

Also

Please be aware that if you are going to post your work on codex and open it to public review, and you get negative criticism, the staff of neocodex will not take any action against either of the two people.

That is only to a certain extent right? I mean if someone giving negative criticism, will be punished if they post something 'this blows. you really suck at doing this. don't ever do anything like it again, cause your n good at it'. Because that is beyond what any criticism should ever be.

#20 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2004 - 08:53 PM

of course pyke...but I mean, u have to agree...ur going to get some negative comments, but if they are directly abusive, then yah we are going to do something...but it really depends on what they said...

reminder: whenever something happens, make sure to screenshot it...we cant do anything without proof.

#21 414de7fe6

414de7fe6
  • 2559 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 09:33 PM

Notidart! Great JOB!

For that,I will be making something special in NCB II just for j00 and teh other admins..

bwahahaha..

#22 ask8er88

ask8er88
  • 231 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 09:33 PM

awesome...I happy for all of you who got new positions...

and noitidart o_0 I hope this doesnt effect your team leadership in the future lol...doubt it will O_o ...but u know... lol

#23 SteWieH

SteWieH
  • 3423 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 06:55 AM

since m post disappeared congrads to noitidart on the admin spot

#24 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2004 - 06:59 AM

Well done noitidart :) and well done to all the other people :)

#25 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 07:34 AM

Haha good job Nick :p You deserve it :innocent: Same to you noitidart. :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users