Photo

Kitsune-

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 fonkeymonkey

fonkeymonkey
  • 894 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 07:33 AM

I never said I am continueing pwning accounts did I? Thats why I used "pwned" in past tense and also used the word "was" I dont pwn just random accounts on the logs for NPs. I search for people that have give me a hard time, ever. I sure am glad I pwned 1 of your friends, and I senserely hope that Luke or Infamous pwn you and your other friends aswell. And I actually am getting somewhere in life. Not like your sorry couch potato ass, sitting infront of the computer chatting on a cheat site for neopets mainly in the neopets part of the entire forum is kinda sad on its own.

And you didnt have to get all serious with the situation. Be glad I warned eveyone here before the matter got bigger then what it needs to be. I didnt hear you say "thanks for the warning" You must be wanting to get pwned.

Edited by Tr3v0r, 14 July 2006 - 07:38 AM.

#2 Silk

Silk
  • 6906 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2006 - 07:42 AM

+10% warn.
We don't need rude comments like that here, and in future it'd be appreciated if you could keep personal topics like this away from the board.
The other thread was closed for a reason, and we don't need the arguement to be continued on in here.

Closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users