MAGAX: Destroyer Guide / Tips by Roxas

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Roxas

Roxas
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 03:15 PM

MAGAX: Destroyer Guide / Tips by Roxas of NeoCodex.us -

#1. I find that the game sometimes gets choppy on later levels which makes it a lot harder
to move around, so I would say to set the game mode on Medium or Low Quality.

#2. The easiest way to control Magax going forward for a second and then turning around for
about a half-second just so that you can keep your speed down. Also, dont hold the arrow keys
down because it will take you longer to move up. This will take a bit of practice of course but its
totally worth it.

#3. The Chia Ghosts spit slime globs at you so attacking them FIRST is your best chance since they
are hard to avoid. The JubJub Ghosts should be saved for last since they split up into 3 smaller ghosts
which are also hard to hit and dodge.

#4. Destroying a ghost near a Health Orb is not good since it ends up destroying your Health Orb as well.

#5. There are 3 things that Hubrid Nox will do. 1 - Freeze You, 2 - Set You On Fire, 3 - Make All Ghosts Larger!
So try to get to an empty part of the level when he shows up.

#6. You cant shoot Hurbid Nox, so dont even bother trying. haha

#7. Theres said to be a bug in the game after level 8. Things that have happened are: a blip on your radar will
get struck and you cant go anywhere even after killing all the ghosts. Its kinda rare for anything to happen at
all, but its just a heads up! hehe If something DOES happen, I would say all you can do let Hubrid Nox kill you
or start the game OVER.

#8. Score 3000 or more in Magax: Destroyer to get the avatar!!!

I hope this guide will help you. It is a very tough game, and took me quite some time to beat, but it is all worth
it in the end. It is also an easy 3,000nps a day if u have patience to play it for a while.

Good Luck Everyone!

Edited by Roxas, 22 August 2006 - 03:52 PM.

#2 Silk

Silk
  • 6906 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2006 - 03:37 PM

Another awesome tutorial! Keep it up, mate! smile.gif Anyone remember the score to get the avatar?

#3 Roxas

Roxas
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 03:50 PM

I suure do. "Score 3000 or more in Magax: Destroyer to get the avatar"

#4 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2006 - 06:14 PM

Woot here come the neopets guides biggrin.gif Lets try to get some neo images involved biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users