Posted 09 November 2006 - 11:13 AM

Thanks for release dates xD
i watch Avatar on youtube its really cool cant wait for next episode..=p

#52 Silk

Silk
  • 6906 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2006 - 09:57 AM

Okay, just watched't. I was kinda confused at some parts as it has been so long since I watched the other episodes, so I'm slightly annoyed at that, but it was a good episode.

I'm just confused about that Julia girl or whatever (their guide). Why did they brainwash her and replace her with clones? I mean I know they do it to people who speak of war, and disturb the 'peace', but I don't remember what she did. And why would they need like 20 clones of her too. wacko.gif *ish confused*

#53 Charmender

Charmender
  • Awesome

• 4104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2006 - 10:46 AM

there not clones silly, they are the people who invite new people into the city, they need lots of them cus new people come alot

#54 Silk

Silk
  • 6906 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2006 - 10:51 AM

Mm, right, got that, but y'know the guide for Aang and Co.? What did she do to get replaced?

#55 Charmender

Charmender
  • Awesome

• 4104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2006 - 11:03 AM

She didnt its the same one, and its cus she was tlkin to them about the war

#56 Silk

Silk
  • 6906 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2006 - 11:06 AM

OIC, KKTHX.

It's in this episode you really start to wonder, who are the enemies? The Fire Nation or the Ba Sing Se authorities? tongue.gif

#57 Charmender

Charmender
  • Awesome

• 4104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2006 - 11:39 AM

Aang is the enemy biggrin.gif lol not rlly

#58 Plew

Plew
  • 1754 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 12:56 PM

where do u guys get all the episodes from?

#59 Charmender

Charmender
  • Awesome

• 4104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2006 - 07:02 AM

Torrent sites for me
think theres guba aswell
and Veoh

Updated with the last of series 2 ohmy.gif

#60 Silk

Silk
  • 6906 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2006 - 07:05 AM

QUOTE(CaluM @ Nov 11 2006, 07:39 PM) View Post

Aang is the enemy biggrin.gif lol not rlly

OMG SPOILER ALERT!! busted_cop.gif

Heh, all these long breaks between episodes is really making me lose interest. When I had the whole series there, to watch in one go, I was really into it.

#61 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2006 - 03:00 PM

New episode next Friday! Season finale! Katara and Zuku get trapped together and swap stories about their mothers. Aang has to decide between getting to the spirit world to leaving Katara.

#62 Plew

Plew
  • 1754 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE(Bão @ Nov 24 2006, 03:00 PM) View Post

New episode next Friday! Season finale! Katara and Zuku get trapped together and swap stories about their mothers. Aang has to decide between getting to the spirit world to leaving Katara.

dont they kiss too?

#63 Silk

Silk
  • 6906 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2006 - 03:06 PM

QUOTE(Bão @ Nov 24 2006, 11:00 PM) View Post

Oooh, that looks interesting. Can't wait. biggrin.gif

#64 Charmender

Charmender
  • Awesome

• 4104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2006 - 03:18 PM

Wait isnt there the Guru, then crossroads of destiny, so theres 2 left?

Spoiler change to rooq if u dont wna see it:

the guru plot:

Aang receives guidance from Guru Pathik at the Eastern Air Temple; Sokka is reunited with his long-lost father; Princess Azula has something diabolical in store for her enemies; Uncle and Zuko run their own tea shop.

Crossroads of destiny plot:

The heroes work together to stop Azula's destructive plans; Zuko finds companionship in an unlikely source and learns the time has come to make an imperative choice about his future

#65 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2006 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE(CaluM @ Nov 24 2006, 06:18 PM) View Post

Wait isnt there the Guru, then crossroads of destiny, so theres 2 left?

Spoiler change to rooq if u dont wna see it:

the guru plot:

Aang receives guidance from Guru Pathik at the Eastern Air Temple; Sokka is reunited with his long-lost father; Princess Azula has something diabolical in store for her enemies; Uncle and Zuko run their own tea shop.

Crossroads of destiny plot:

The heroes work together to stop Azula's destructive plans; Zuko finds companionship in an unlikely source and learns the time has come to make an imperative choice about his future

Nick says season finale. thumbsup.gif

What the fudge?!?! When did episode 218 appear on Nick? My DVR is set to record any new or old episodes of avatar. blink.gif

Episode 218

That was a great episode! thumbsup.gif

#66 Charmender

Charmender
  • Awesome

• 4104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2006 - 10:31 PM

218 has been out for ages now

#67 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2006 - 03:27 PM

Season finale is tonight!

#68 cooldude

cooldude
  • 901 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 06:21 PM

Episode just finished first one i have watched for ages. Kinda sucks though ends making you wanting to know whats going to happen next to bad there wont be many new episodes for awhile =(.

#69 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 December 2006 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE(cooldude @ Dec 1 2006, 09:21 PM) View Post

Episode just finished first one i have watched for ages. Kinda sucks though ends making you wanting to know whats going to happen next to bad there wont be many new episodes for awhile =(.

What? That was one of the greatest episodes ever!

SPOILER

I was disappointed at the end though. Aang was hurt and Zuko actually betrayed Iroh. Later on, I think Iroh will teach Aang firebending, Zuko will betray his sister, and an even bigger war will be fought since Zuko's sister knows about the ellipse.

#70 Stone

Stone
  • 372 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 09:04 PM

Spoiler Warning

ah i just saw the finale too, i cant believe zuko betrayed his uncle 0_O and Ang got pwned sad.gif XD sad ending to the season but well done

#71 Ender

Ender
  • 4323 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 09:38 AM

Is it just me, or have the episodes been removed from YouTube?

#72 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2006 - 07:39 PM

QUOTE(Ender @ Dec 2 2006, 12:38 PM) View Post

Is it just me, or have the episodes been removed from YouTube?

Google doesn't want any lawsuits. Try Guba. thumbsup.gif

#73 hoju

hoju
  • 1831 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE(Bão @ Dec 1 2006, 09:43 PM) View Post

SPOILER
I was disappointed at the end though. Aang was hurt and Zuko actually betrayed Iroh. Later on, I think Iroh will teach Aang firebending, Zuko will betray his sister, and an even bigger war will be fought since Zuko's sister knows about the ellipse.

*Opinion/Spoilers*

I say that Aang is probably going to die at the end for them to make it dramatic because of what they said about the avatar state. Or, he completely gives it up therefore in the end he doesn't die.

Also, I hated how they said congee in chinese instead of just saying congee.

#74 cooldude

cooldude
  • 901 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 08:05 PM

QUOTE(Bão @ Dec 1 2006, 06:43 PM) View Post

SPOILER

Didnt mean the episode sucked meant that it sucked that we have to wait for the next biggrin.gif. It was probably the best episode i have seen in the whole series so far. I think you are right about Iroh going to teach Aang firebending.

#75 Plew

Plew
  • 1754 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE(cooldude @ Dec 2 2006, 08:05 PM) View Post

Didnt mean the episode sucked meant that it sucked that we have to wait for the next biggrin.gif. It was probably the best episode i have seen in the whole series so far. I think you are right about Iroh going to teach Aang firebending.

Whose Iroh? that season finale was cool. i really wanted to see Aang go avatar state though

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users