Quantcast

Photo

Is being gay a mutation/chemical imbalance?

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#51 Ilya

Ilya
  • 2419 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 01:18 PM

QUOTE(Urban @ Nov 30 2006, 12:40 PM) View Post

My family loves me and supports me. My mother is actually glad I'm gay.

blink.gif

Im sorry to state it like this but why? is it because she wont have grandchildren?

#52 Jeff

Jeff
  • 2342 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 01:33 PM

I've learned that no one will understand what being gay is like unless they ARE (and no, I'm NOT gay). My brother is totally just like reguar person, not crazy, and not even feminine one bit. His 'boyfriend' is just like him, not feminine, and just really really funny. People think of gay people as men who wear pink flowers in their hair, wear tight girls shirts, and talk in a really high voice, but not many homosexual people are like that at all.

To answer the question, I think there might be a small chemical inbalance in gay's, but most preference.

#53 Guest_Ali_*

Guest_Ali_*

Posted 30 November 2006 - 02:46 PM

QUOTE(Adobe @ Nov 30 2006, 10:18 PM) View Post

blink.gif

Im sorry to state it like this but why? is it because she wont have grandchildren?

Or maybe she's just glad that her son is happy and is happy to accept himself? I think it's incredibly cool how tolerant his mother is, some people aren't so lucky.

I have a few gay friends and I know it was a different experience for each of them. I have a friend that's never really felt any strong attraction to girls in his life, I have another who was in a relationship with a girl for about 18 months. He found his attraction to her fading and indeed, attraction towards girls in general.
*Shrugs* It's a personal thing, and I don't think there's any right or wrong or any clear cut moment for when somebody becomes gay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users